SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 17, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR DECEMBER 17, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WE HAVE THE SMOKING GUNS
THAT REVEAL THE TRUTH

THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB ARE BLACK!

Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing,
O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 
But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me,
and my Lord hath forgotten me. Can a woman forget her sucking child,
that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb?
yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;
thy walls are continually before me. Thy children shall make haste;
thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
Isaiah 49:13 - 17

Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. Again I will build thee,
and thou shalt be built, O virgin of Israel: thou shalt again be adorned
with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.”
Jeremiah 31:3,4

“They left out Black and came back White.”
The Late President Abdul Nasser
Egypt’s 2nd President

When the Powers-that-be hide the Truth,
And GOD of Israel brings it to LIGHT,
it’s time to PAY ATTENTION!

In the COURTS of Law evidence is required to resolve litigation.  Let the Supreme Courts of the World and all concerned be the judges, given the information herein, to determine the TRUE SEED OF THE HEBREW ISRAELITES OF THE “OLD TESTAMENT”.  The Blacks who were taken into the Slave Trade and who lost their identity have come into the knowledge of their GOD and HIS TRUTH, and it is undeniable!   Follow what’s written carefully that we, together, may prove that the Chosen People of GOD ALMIGHTY are of the descendants of Slaves kidnapped from the shores of Africa.  Those who have taken the identity of Black Hebrews have no evidence to validate their claim, and we can prove it by many sources, even a very informative movie.   

“Hebrews 2 Negroes”
(Film and Book by Ronald Dalton)

White Supremacists hate being called racists, and White Supremacist Jews hate being called the wealthy and those in control of this World.  Yet, no one can deny that White Supremacists are indeed racist against descendants of Slaves who are made to live in Ghettoes since the end of enslavement to suffer gross afflictions and isolation.  The very famed US Supreme Court of Justice purposely avoids all matters involving JUSTICE for descendants of Slaves.  And if White Supremacist “Jews” control the wealth of the movie industry, banking, and World Bank, they have the power and use it.  They were able to get the United States to bomb Iraq and kill untold numbers of innocent men, women, and children on lies of weapons of mass destruction out of constant fear of being attacked.  If the powers in government will bow to wealthy “Jews” then we would be lying if we say that “Jews” have no power.  Moreover, the government has laws against racism against White “Jews”, but there are no laws against police brutality against Blacks.  White “Jews” can fraudulently extort money from Black Hebrew Celebrities in Sports and musicians, etc. for making true statements about “Jews”, and nothing is done to end this lucrative hustle. 

White “Jews” have exploited many touting “anti-Semitism”, even given the fact that by no means can their ancestry be of Shemites!  Ashkenazim are without question Europeans descended from Japheth (Gen. 10:2,3) – not Shem.  This is their false claim that enables these Powerful “Jews” to take million$ from others, and regrettably this racist United States government allows it. 

The United States government is silent on White Jewish scams against descendants of Slaves and racist acts against us but is quick to make policies that protect LGBTQ People, Asians, and especially White “Jews”.  The government turns a blind eye to the crimes these powerful “Jews” commit against us, and we have no voice to end their scams used to cheat descendants of Slaves out of their money.

WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF SEMITES?

a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs, a Jew, a member of any of the peoples descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah.

Every time White “Jews” go after Celebrities claiming anti-Semitism, all Black Sports Celebrities should boycott their games.  We do know that promoters only make money because of the players, right!  If these White so-called “Jews” can get Black Hebrew Players kicked out of games, then Players should respectfully counter their acts to end this racism.   And let us not forget that they are the ones committing anti-Semitism, and it’s against us, the Black Hebrew Israelites who are the Children of the MOST HIGH GOD of Israel!

ENSLAVEMENT AND WHITE SUPREMACIST WEALTH

Who can refute the truth of the matter concerning ENSLAVEMENT and WHITE WEALTH:

HOW SLAVERY HELPED TO BUILD A WORLD ECONOMY FOR WHITE SUPREMACISTS INCLUDING ASHKENAZI “JEWS”

December 17, 2021

Special to the AFRO

America… Land of the Free (labor)…

Slavery has existed for as long as man, with one of the earliest recorded instances coming in Mesopotamia, 3500 BC. Still, the Transatlantic Slave Trade is widely regarded as the most inhumane and brutal format of captivity known to man. It is likewise the most profitable.
…Slavery did not create superpowers, it solidified them. What slavery did do, was grant European investors the opportunity to expand the reach and jurisdiction of a specific country via its colonial partnerships, which were contingent upon the not only the free labor they were receiving, but also the revenue being generated by the sale of items produced by slaves…
The greatest direct contribution from slavery to the world economy comes in the form of one mega product: cotton. During slavery in the United States, slave-grown cotton provided over half of all U.S. export earnings. Before the Revolutionary War, cotton, as well as the proceeds associated with it, went to Great Britain. As the United States carved out its own identity, it continued to provide cotton to European nations. By 1840, the South grew 60% of the world’s cotton and provided some 70% of the cotton consumed by the British textile industry.
As the north and south regions of the U.S. moved in two competing directions and ideologies, they still maintained a cooperative and collaborative relationship. Often they had specializations, which aided the other in the facilitation or distribution of slave grown products. In the south, there was an emphasis on production and growth, like cotton. In the north, they had developed a litany of business that provided services to and for southern slavers. Those entities, such as meat processing plants, textile factories, insurance companies, shippers, and cotton brokers, still maintain very impressive business models (and profits), which rest primarily upon their ability to use old slave money without being seen as actual benefactors.
These businesses and industries have thrived for hundreds of years on the backs of slaves and have provided the products and goods by which the rest of the world survives. There continues to be an interdependence between the footing of these nations and the backs of brown people all over the world. It’s time we start recognizing it as such.

SEE ALSO:

THE ROTHCHILD AND JEWISH LINKS TO SLAVERY

The rothschilds owned the Indian companies of those nations involved in the slave trade, like the banks. These families, who are currently the world's trillionaire families in power, have...

JEWISH SLAVE SHIPS AND JEWISH OWNERS:

Name of Ship          Owner                                                                Real Ethnicity

Abigail                        Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks           Jews
Crown                        Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson                          Jews
Nassau                      Moses Levy                                                               Jew
Four Sisters              Moses Levy                                                               Jew
Anne & Eliza             Justus Bosch and John Abrams                            Jews
Prudent Betty            Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix                         Jews
Hester                        Mordecai and David Gomez                                  Jews
Elizabeth                    Mordecai and David Gomez                                  Jews
Antigua                      Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell                         Jews
Betsy                          Wm. De Woolf                                                          Jew
Polly                           James De Woolf                                                       Jew
White Horse              Jan de Sweevts                                                        Jew
Expedition                 John and Jacob Roosevelt                                     Jews
Charlotte                    Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks            Jews
Caracoa                     Moses and Sam Levy                                             Jews

Source:  Elizabeth Donnan, 4 Volumes, ‘Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America’ Washington, D.C. 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa.

CRUEL AND MERCILESS WERE ENSLAVERS AND THEIR QUOTAS

From the Book “The Half Has Never Been Told” by Edward Baptist

“In 1829, also in Alabama, Henry Gowens saw an overseer force slow women to kneel in front of their cotton baskets.  Shoving their heads into the cotton, he would pill up their dresses and beat them until blood ran down their legs.” Page 133

If your quota was 250 pounds, and one day you didn’t reach it “They’d punish you, put you in the stocks,” and beat you.  If a new hand couldn’t meet the set quota, that hand would have to improve his or her “capacity for picking,” or the whip would balance the account.  “You are mistaken when thou say your negroes are ignorant of the proper way of working,” wrote Robert Beverley about a new crew transported from Virginia to Alabama.  “They only require to be made to do it…by flogging and that quite often.”  A few years later having received another batch of people, he wrote, “They are very difficult negroes to make pick cotton.  I have flogged this day, you would think if you had seen it [,] without mercy.” Page 133

“Gross has killed Sook’s youngest child,” wrote a white woman to her slave-trader-cousin.  “He took the child out to work (it was between one year and eighteen months old).  & because it would not do its work to please him he first whipt it & then held its head in the  [creek] branch to make it hush crying.” Page 134

By the light of a candle, he transferred chalk totals into the more lasting ink and paper of a ledger.  Then he erased the slate.  And then, he wrote down new and higher minimums.  After Israel Campbell figured out how to meet his quota, Belfer raised Campbell’s requirement to 175 pounds per day.  John Brown remembered that “as I picked so well at first, more was exacted of me, and if I flagged a minute the whip was applied liberally to keep me up to my mark.  By being driven I this way, I at last got to pick a hundred and sixty pounds a day,” after starting at a minimum requirement of 100.”  Page 134

I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
Isaiah 47:6

It is no secret that White ENSLAVERS grew wealthy off the bloodied backs of their Slaves via EVER-CHANGING “QUOTAS”.

THE WORLD’S RICHEST JEWS: 1 - 50

The Worlds Richest Jews 11-20 and 31-40

WITHOUT THE ASKENAZI NAME IN SCRIPTURE WE CAN STILL PROVE ISRAEL’S TRUE IDENTITY

Some might say that without the CREATOR’s mention of Ashkenazim that we would have a problem proving they are impostors.  Not at all!  We still have a plethora of Scriptural information to prove Black Hebrew Israelites are GOD’s Chosen People.

The CREATOR determined the isles of the Gentiles, including the Ashkenazim, in their own lands, and HE gave them their own languages after their groups and in their nations.  The following Nations are of European ethnicity, and that would include Ashkenazim:

“The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. By these were the ISLES OF THE GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.”   Genesis 10:1 – 5 

What country is Gomer in the Bible? – KnowledgeBurrow.com

Jul 04, 2020 · What country is Gomer in the Bible? The Hebrew name Gomer refers to the Cimmerians, who dwelt in what is now southern Russia, “beyond the Caucusus”, and attacked

Does Gomer Refer To Germany? – Grace thru faith

Jun 14, 2010 · A. According to my research, Gomer inhabited the Rhine and Danube valleys. These are giant rivers that criss-cross all of Europe today, including Germany. Based on current
Please Copy and Paste the heading into the browser and hit “Return”.

GOD’s ESTABLISHMENTS OF THE NATIONS AND THEIR LANDS

GOD’s WORD ALONE identifying the regions for Gentiles would prove that White Jewish Ashkenazim have no connection whatsoever with HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel whose Patriarch is Abraham from Ancient Babylon.

NOW, let me show and prove GOD’s undeniable connection with Black Peoples who are of the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.  There was never any dialogue between the CREATOR GOD and the Ashkenazim, but there were many conversations between the CREATOR GOD and Abraham and even with his SEED!

Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.”   Genesis 12:1 – 3

And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

“And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him.”   Genesis 12:5,7

“The LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered. Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.”   Genesis 13:14 - 17

“Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God. And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:”   Genesis 14:18,19

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:  Genesis 15:1,7,18

TO THE SEEKERS OF GOD’s TRUTH IS GIVEN WISEDOM TO KNOW HIM AND HIS COVENANT PEOPLE

If the Ashkenazim are from Europe and “Black Head” Abram is from the Middle East Ancient Babylon (Sumer), how then can these White Jewish People call themselves “Jews” of the Tribe of Judah?  Yes, of course, they have the power and the money to do whatsoever they want, but their time is up now.  GOD of Israel is AWAKENING HIS “DRY BONES” to learn HIS TRUTH AND HIS WAYS!  And in the process these European White “Jews” are being exposed in order that the World may know that they are EUROPEAN IMPOSTERS who could never truly be the SEED of the Biblical Israelites who were “formed to show forth GOD’s PRAISE” (Isaiah 43:21).

Furthermore, Ashkenazim do not follow the Book of the Law GOD gave to Moses to teach to the Children of Israel (Exodus 24:12).  These IMPOSTORS want their cake and to eat it, too, even if they don’t keep the LAWS that GOD wrote for the Children of Israel.  Through GOD’s WRATH they will learn that what they have done is unacceptable and a great transgression against the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel.  Because they are imposters, GOD of Israel and HIS PEACE elude them!

Nevertheless, Ashkenazim should be given a chance to prove themselves, but it must also be via the WORD of GOD of Israel, just as has been done to prove these Black descendants of Slaves are descended from Abraham.  But, “Where is any WORD of GOD of Israel to the Ashkenazim”?    

Nasser: THE JEWS LEFT BLACK, AND RETURNED WHITE.

Gamal Abdel Nasser this was a the 2nd president in Egypt in 1956. Abdel went on television and radio in the 50's and stated to the Askenazi "You have left Black and returned White you are impostors and shall never see peace".  He was speaking about European Jews. This comes from the book, How the Hebrews became Jews by Joseì V. Malcioln

THE WEALTHY “JEWS” CANNOT BE THE ACCURSED ISRAELITES

Now that we are made aware that White Supremacist so-called “Jews” were involved in the SLAVE TRADE and, as a result, are the rich, powerful People in CONTROL on Earth, let me prove that given their wealth they cannot be descended from the Children of Israel spoken of in the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures.  You see, the CREATOR GOD of Israel CURSED HIS Beloved Hebrews for rebelling against HIS Book of the Law and for forsaking HIM for other gods.  Few, if any, would say that the descendants of the ROTHCHILDS and those of the 50 Richest Jews are accursed. 

When we consider the predicament of Descendants of Slaves, as a group, descendants of Slaves have never been so fortunate to “Pursue Happiness”, grow wealthy, and make decisions in White Supremacist lands and in their governments.  We have endured a heinous Slave Trade that has sustained us the “tail” and our enemies the “head” even Ashkenazim, as well as a life among “heathens” in their abominable lands, enduring racial profiling, endless discrimination, despicable destitutions, and great afflictions. 

WE CAN PROVE THAT THESE DISPARITIES ARE DIRECT CURSES THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL PUT UPON HIS CHILDREN OF ISRAEL FOR FORSAKING HIM

GOD of Israel warned the Children of Israel countless times to “Take Heed” to HIS Commandments to abandon other gods, but the Children of Israel would not listen.  As a result, GOD first had the Assyrians to remove Ten Tribes of Jacob from the Land in 722 BCE.  HE left the Tribe of Judah and Remnants of the Tribe of Levi and Benjamin in the Land.  Nevertheless, they, too, rejected their GOD of Israel and turned to other gods, and then HE had the Babylonians to remove them from the Land for 70 years (Jeremiah 25:11,12 & 29:10,11).  Upon Israel’s return after the 70 year captivity under Ezra and Nehemiah, they still would not obey, and GOD ultimately exiled the remaining Black Hebrews, as well, in 400 BCE.  This left the door wide open for Ashkenazim to claim and usurp the identity of Abraham’s SEED and the Land of Israel.  The Israelites went into CAPTIVITY and the Ashkenazim went into GOD’s Land of Israel.

LEVITICUS 26TH AND DEUTERONOMY 28TH CHAPTER DETAIL EXACTLY WHAT GOD OF ISRAEL SAID WOULD HAPPEN TO HIS REBELLIOUS CHILDREN OF ISRAEL

“I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright. BUT IF YE WILL NOT HEARKEN UNTO ME, and will not do all these commandments; And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart:   Leviticus 26:12 – 16

“I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you. And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.”   Leviticus 26:17,18

I will break the pride of your power;   Leviticus 26:19

If ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children,”   Leviticus 26:21,22

“I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours. AND I WILL BRING THE LAND INTO DESOLATION: AND YOUR ENEMIES WHICH DWELL THEREIN SHALL BE ASTONISHED AT IT. AND I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, AND WILL DRAW OUT A SWORD AFTER YOU: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.”   Leviticus 26:30 – 33

Ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.”   Leviticus 26:38,39

Ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up. And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity IN YOUR ENEMIES' LANDS; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them. If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me; And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity: Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.   Leviticus 26:38 – 42

DEUTERONOMY 28TH CHAPTER ALSO DETAILS IN GREATER DEPTH THE CONSEQUENCES FOR DEFYING OUR GOD OF ISRAEL AND WORSHIPPING ANOTHER god

Thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:   Deuteronomy 28:14,15

It shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE, AND OVERTAKE THEE:   Deuteronomy 28:15

Cursed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and cursed shalt thou be when thou goest out. The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me. The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 28:19 - 21

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemiesthou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: AND SHALT BE REMOVED INTO ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH.”   Deuteronomy 28:25

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand. The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.   Deuteronomy 28:32 - 34

The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods [Christianity for one], wood and stone. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.”   Deuteronomy 28:36,37 [Brackets are mine.]

Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.   Deuteronomy 28:41

The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. MOREOVER ALL THESE CURSES SHALL COME UPON THEE, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:   Deuteronomy 28:43 - 45

Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things; Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee. The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:”   Deuteronomy 28:47 - 50

“If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed. And ye shall be left few in number, whereas ye were as the stars of heaven for multitude; because thou wouldest not obey the voice of the LORD thy God.”   Deuteronomy 28:58 - 62

It shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:63 - 64

NO ONE can say that these curses fell on Ashkenazim…NO ONE!  On the contrary, it was White Supremacists and Ashkenazim who impose these CURSES upon GOD’s Black Hebrews for their wicked abominations, exactly as GOD has Commanded!  And to fulfill GOD’s WORD to scatter the Israelites, White Supremacist so-called “Jews” made a strong push to bring GOD’s WORDS to fruition.

The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, THAT YE MIGHT REMOVE THEM FAR FROM THEIR BORDER.”   Joel 3:6,7

GRECIANS

Hellenists, Greek-Jews; Jews born in a foreign country, and thus did not speak Hebrew ( Acts 6:1 ; 9:29 ), nor join in the Hebrew services of the Jews in Palestine, but had synagogues of their own in Jerusalem. Joel 3:6 =Greeks.

Let me be clear, the White so-called “Jews” did not usurp our identity until AFTER OUR GOD of Israel had removed us from the Land.

REALIZE WHAT’S HAPPENING HERE FOR THESE CURSES UPON US ARE DUE TO THE WICKEDNESS OF OUR FOREFATHERS AND FOR OUR CHANCE TO LEARN THE TRUTH, SO THAT WE MAY RETURN BACK TO OUR GOD OF ISRAEL

LET US NOT PERPETUATE THIS ABOMINABLE SIN TO DEFY GOD’s FIRST COMMANDMENT TO “HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME”

Rejoice, My Brothers and Sisters, in knowing that the CREATOR Chose us of all the Nations on HIS Earth to be HIS Covenant People “Forever”!  We are more than just descendants of Slaves, and we have our own Land – GOD’s PROMISED LAND, the renowned Land of Milk and Honey that the CREATOR gave to Abraham and his SEED!

“Ye are the children of the LORD your God: ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any baldness between your eyes for the dead. for thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.   Deuteronomy 14:1,2

Ashkenazim know our true identity and have known it for centuries, and they have also known the reasons for GOD’s CURSES upon us.  Furthermore, they know that we are not so-called Negroes, African Americans, and Gigaboos.  Actually, when they held us as their Slaves, surely they thought that these “savages”, as they call us, will be so far into enslavement, brainwashing, and Christianity that we would never see our Land of Israel again and would never know OUR GOD of Israel to Call upon HIM, either.  They never realized that the GOD of Israel would return to us when we Call upon HIM. 

White Ashkenazim haven’t done all their homework, and or they completely disregarded GOD’s Plan to take back the Children of Israel who will obey HIS Book of the Law and worship ONLY HIM.  If they had, they would know that the GOD of Israel did not utterly destroy the Children of Israel, but that HE awaits our return to HIM.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

“And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.

“And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.   Genesis 15:7,13,14

The LORD said, Verily it shall be well with thy remnant; verily I will cause the enemy to entreat thee well in the time of evil and IN THE TIME OF AFFLICTION.   Jeremiah 15:11. (Ezekiel 11:16)

It would not surprise me in the least if White Supremacist “Jews”, out of FEAR of the GOD of Israel, will be instrumental in bringing these Scriptures to fruition.  My opinion, but it just makes sense that if the Black Blood of descendants of Slaves made them wealthy, then they should be the ones to pay REPARATIONS for the cruel and merciless Slave Trade they selfishly and greedily initiated.

KANYE WEST, KYRIE IRVING AND ANTI-SEMITISM

“Anti-Semitism” is a word White “Jews” use in most cases to attack People who have said something they emphatically dispute, whether what’s stated is true or not.  However, Black Hebrews use this word against People who do not accept our true Hebrew Nationality.   Kanye West and Kyrie Irving have been called anti-Semites for calling attention to the fact that the descendants of Slaves are the SEED of the Biblical Israelites.  They want Black Folk to know that we have been duped, deceived, and brainwashed a hundredfold.  And of a truth, it is time for us to know OUR TRUE GOD and what HE has required of us (Deuteronomy 24:12). 

West mentioned liking Hitler.  I, personally, would never have said that.  However, could he have made this statement because of learning that White “Jews” are “The Mother of Slavers”?  Did West assume that Hitler’s crimes against Ashkenazi “Jews” in no way compare with what White so-called “Jews” have done to the Black Slaves of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?  And could he have spoken against the Jewish Holocaust because of Ashkenazim converting thousands, if not millions, of White Gentiles to “Judaism” (their religion that is NOT associated with GOD but coined by Rabbis) knowing that by no means can they change a person’s nationality to that of an Israelite via Conversion classes and a dip in the mikveh.  Or could his resentment be born out of their claim that “Six Million Jews” were killed in a pogrom, when in fact they were really People of Ashkenazi descent and conversion? 

Ashkenazi “Jews” have also castigated Kyrie.  If you can believe it, his so-called “anti-Semitic crime” was suggesting to descendants of Slaves to watch a movie and to read a book entitled “Hebrews 2 Negroes”.   Why shouldn’t descendants of Slaves know about their history, especially their Biblical “Old Testament” history that reveals their true bloodline and Nationality!  Throughout the year White “Jews” have the power to air information on their European Holocaust, so why can’t Black Hebrews know that they are more than just descendants of Slaves.  And why can’t descendants of Slaves know that because our forefathers defied the GOD of Israel and turned to other gods that HE caused our true identity to be forgotten.

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

WHITE JEWISH CONVERSION HAS EXISTED FOR MILLENNIA

Arthur Koestler’s
The Thirteenth Tribe
The startling new discovery about the
True ancestry of the Jewish people…
“It will cause a stir!” – John Barkham Reviews

“This was written before the full extent of the holocaust was known, but that does not alter the fact that the large majority of surviving Jed in the world is of Eastern European – and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar – origin.  If so, this would mean that their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus, once believed to be the cradle of the Aryan race; and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.  Should this turn out to be the case, then the term ‘anti-Semitism’ would become void of meaning, based on a misapprehension shared by both the killers and their victims.  The story of the Khazar Empire, as it slowly emerges from the past, begins to look like the most cruel hoax which history has ever perpetrated.”  Page 17

The Invention of The JEWISH PEOPLE
By Shlomo Sand
“Extravagantly denounced and praised”
New York Times

“…Few of my colleagues-the teachers of history in Israel – feel it their duty to undertake the dangerous pedagogical mission of exposing conventional lies about the past.”  Page xi

“A history of the Israelites from the Time of the Maccabees to Our Time – appeared in 1820.  The term ‘Israelites’ was adopted by German and French persons ‘of the religion of Moses,’ who preferred it to ‘Jews,’ a term charged with negative connotations.  This work would surprise today’s readers, because this first modern attempt to tell the complete history of the Jews, written by a historian who saw himself as a Jew, skipped over the biblical period.  Jost’s long story opens with the kingdom of Judea under the Hasmoneans, followed by monographs reconstructing the histories of various Jewish communities up to modern times.”  Page 67

“The ultra-paradigm of deportation was essential for the construction of a long-ter memory wherein an imaginary, exiled peo;e-race could be described as the direct descendants o the former ‘people of the Bible.’  As we shall see, the myth of uprooting and exile was fostered by the Christian tradition from which it flowed into Jewish tradition and grew to be the truth engraved in history, both the general and the national.”  Page 130

“The great mass proselytizing campaign that began I the second century BCE with the rise of the Hasmonean Kingdom, reached ts climax in Khazaria im the eighth century CE.”  Page 220

[Indeed the World will be surprised from learning that White so-called “Jews” are impostors and have taken the identity of GOD’s Chosen People.  Black Hebrews do not hesitate to use GOD’s WORD and the “Old Testament” Hebrew Scriptures to prove we are descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.]

As we can see, centuries ago this conversion ran deep into many diverse nations, and increased the population of people who call themselves “Jews”.  And unto this day, conversion continues.  However, try as the Rabbinate may, their conversions cannot make NON-HEBREWS the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – the Chosen and Covenant People of GOD (Genesis 17:1-13; Exodus 3:15; & Joel 2:27).

The people of thy holiness have possessed it but a little while: our adversaries have trodden down thy sanctuary. We are thine: thou never barest rule over them; THEY WERE NOT CALLED BY THY NAME.   Isaiah 63:18,19 

GOD of Israel knows HIS Covenant People, for indeed we, Black Hebrews, are engraved on HIS HANDS (Isaiah 49:15,16)!  Therefore, if descendants of Slaves had been in a Slave Trade for even 10,000 years, OUR Loving GOD of Israel would still keep HIS WORD to DELIVER us out of the hands of heathens after HE had scattered us (Ezekiel 20:34-38)!

I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:   Deuteronomy 32:26

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.   Jeremiah 12:7

I think we know who exactly are our enemies, and if not, then consider the identities of our OPPRESSORS! 

White Supremacists’ enslavement, including that of so-called “Jews”, was unconscionable and heartless.  This Black HOLOCAUST ended the freedom and self-determination of Blacks stolen from Africa for generations and for centuries.  In that these Slaves are Hebrew Israelites, they are the ones who should be touting and accusing White so-called “Jews of anti-Semitism.  Lest we forget, White Supremacists, including White Supremacist Ashkenazim, have deceived GOD’s Chosen and have deceived the World.  Nevertheless, the CREATOR GOD of Israel will keep HIS PROMISE to DELIVER HIS People a “SECOND TIME”.

IT SHALL COME TO PASS IN THAT DAY, THAT THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.   Isaiah 11:11,12

Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.   Zephaniah 3:19.20   

GOD of Israel has opened a Can of Golden Opportunities for us.  If we, as a Group, will only take advantage of all this information and SEEK HIM to KNOW HIM, for of a Truth, there is no hope in the abominable beliefs of our OPPRESSORS.  We have a LOVING GOD that gave us all our hearts desires, and even the Land of Israel HE gave to us yet stands.  HE is not a man and nor is HE to be compared to the god of our OPPRESSORS.  Let us RETURN to OUR GOD of Israel and to HIS WAYS and appeal to HIM for OUR FREEDOM and OUR HUMAN RIGHT to leave out of this Worldwide atrocious CAPTIVITY to again inhabit the Land HE gave to Abraham to inherit it FOREVER! 

Know that it has been the HAND of OUR GOD of Israel and HIS WORKS that have manifest these SMOKING GUNS to reveal the facts regarding the true identity of HIS Chosen People, the Black Hebrews.   In this process, HE has made us the wiser to Know HIM, to Fear HIM, and to Keep HIS Commandments.  Therefore, let us RETURN to the GOD of Abraham, Moses, and King David, for it is only given to HIM to SAVE us!

Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it
in the isles afar off, and say,
He that scattered Israel will gather him,
and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
Jeremiah 31:10

Thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold, I will lift up mine hand to the Gentiles,
and set up my standard to the people:
and they shall bring thy sons in their arms,
and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers,
and their queens thy nursing mothers:
they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth,
and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD:
for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, 
and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered:
for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee,
and I will save thy children.
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh;
and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine:
and all flesh shall know that I the LORD
AM THY SAVIOUR AND THY REDEEMER, THE MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB.
Isaiah 49:22 – 26

I will gather all nations and tongues;
and they shall come, and see my glory.
And I will set a sign among them,
and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, 
and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off,
that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory;
and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.
And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD
out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters,
and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem,
saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering
in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.
FOR AS THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH, WHICH I WILL MAKE,
SHALL REMAIN BEFORE ME, SAITH THE LORD,
SO SHALL YOUR SEED AND YOUR NAME REMAIN.
Isaiah 66:18 - 22

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever
shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:
for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,
as the LORD hath said,
AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”
Joel 2:32

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but IN ME IS THINE HELP.”
Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 12/10/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10
Genesis 16th – 18th Chapters
Deuteronomy 10:14
I Chronicles 16:23 - 31
Ezekiel 37th Chapter
Ezekiel 20:20
Hosea 9th Chapter
Hosea 13th Chapter
Hosea 14th Chapter
Micah 3rd Chapter
Psalm 144th Chapter
Nehemiah 13:14 - 24
Deuteronomy 32:1 - 4
Genesis 14:22
Jonah 1:6 - 16
Leviticus 19:1 - 4
Leviticus 20:7,8
Psalm 24th Chapter
Isaiah 44:24 - 26
Isaiah 45:11 - 25
Jeremiah 51:15 - 18
Proverb 8th Chapter
Isaiah 48:12,13
Amos 4:13
Psalm 33:1 – 12
Psalm 104:24
Psalm 136:1 - 9
I Chronicles 16:26
Psalm 89:6 – 11- 14

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR ALL OUR HOLY SEVENTH DAYS OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/