SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 8, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 8, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

THE JEALOUS CREATOR GOD
WILL NOT TOLERATE TWO GODS!!!

I am the LORD thy God,
which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt,
out of the house of bondage.
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above,
or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:
FOR I THE LORD THY GOD AM A JEALOUS GOD, 
Exodus 20:2 - 5

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee,
though thou hast not known me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else,
there is no God beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
That they may know
from the rising of the sun, and from the west,
that there is none beside me.
I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.
Isaiah 45:4 – 6

If thou do at all forget the LORD thy God,
and walk after other gods, and serve them,
and worship them,
I TESTIFY AGAINST YOU THIS DAY THAT YE SHALL SURELY PERISH.
Deuteronomy 8:19

KING DAVID’s WORD TO HIS SON, SOLOMON:

Thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father,
and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind:
for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth
all the imaginations of the thoughts:
if thou seek him, he will be found of thee;
BUT IF THOU FORSAKE HIM, HE WILL CAST THEE OFF FOR EVER.
I Chronicles 28:9

Just from the above few verses, we can learn the reasons as to why the CREATOR GOD has caused so much death and wreaked havoc on the Peoples who live on HIS Earth.  That which is of utmost import to know and understand is that the same CREATOR that made a Covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the same CREATOR GOD that gave the Children of Israel HIS Book of the Law, that HE wrote with HIS HAND, and told them to observe to do it all the days that ye live upon the earth”, even “forever”. 

One of GOD’s Ten Commandments is that we honor our father and our mother.  Shouldn’t it also make sense to HONOR, WORSHIP, and OBEY Our MAKER?  Is this not the greatest revelation of all among GOD’s “WONDERS”.  Think not that everything has been revealed, because it hasn’t.   

The secret things belong unto the LORD OUR GOD: but THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE REVEALED BELONG UNTO US AND TO OUR CHILDREN FOR EVER, THAT WE MAY DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW.   Deuteronomy 29:29

God spake all these words, saying,
I am the LORD thy God,
which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt,
out of the house of bondage.
THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.
Exodus 20:1 - 3

“Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion. For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee.

“He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

“HE SHEWETH HIS WORD UNTO JACOB, HIS STATUTES AND HIS JUDGMENTS UNTO ISRAEL. HE HATH NOT DEALT SO WITH ANY NATION: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the LORD.”   Psalm 147:12,13,15,19,20

Understand GOD’s WORDS.  It is HE that has said that we are HIS “Special People”, and it is for that reason HE reveals things to us.  The GOD of Israel reveals nothing to Christians.  They neither know HIM to believe in HIM, and nor do they Call upon HIM.  Christian beliefs are blind to GOD’s TRUTH, as they specifically do not follow the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments of the CREATOR GOD, and this is the root of their calamity.  The CREATOR GOD does not answer the prayers of those who call on and pray to another god.  Worse than that for them, the man-god that Christians call upon does not answer their prayers, either.  How can he, if he is a farce imagined and invented by Rome?  Given all my days, and thankfully to My GOD of Israel there are many, while in the Church, never once could I feel the existence of JC.  On the contrary after leaving the Church, multiple times the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD made HIMSELF known to me, making it unequivocally clear that JC is in no way connected with the ONE True and Living GOD.  And it is all confirmed in GOD’s LAW and in HIS VISIONS to HIS PROPHETS.  We only need read the “Old Testament” and accept what “Thus Saith the LORD”!

“In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.   Exodus 23:13

As a child, as far back as I can remember, even when I was as young as five or six, I could not understand why White people were rich and my people were poor.  At the time, I had no idea that impoverishment ties in with GOD’s WRATH and HIS PUNISHMENT.  Decades later, it would appear that Black People still haven’t a clue that we are punished for rejecting knowledge, for joining up with heathens, and for worshipping their god.  

MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE: BECAUSE THOU HAST REJECTED KNOWLEDGE, I WILL ALSO REJECT THEE, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”   Hosea 4:6

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.”   Isaiah 44:8

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.”   Psalm 16:4  

“I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickednesswho have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods,”   Jeremiah 1:16

“Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that THOU HAST FORSAKEN THE LORD THY GOD, WHEN HE LED THEE BY THE WAY? And now what hast thou to do in the way of Egypt, to drink the waters of Sihor? or what hast thou to do in the way of Assyria, to drink the waters of the river? Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord GOD of hosts.”   Jeremiah 2:17 - 19

Unbeknownst to most people, the CREATOR GOD has always made it crystal clear that HE is GOD, and that there is none other.  Even when HE talked to Adam, Eve, Noah, and HIS Prophets, it was always the CREATOR GOD that was the OMNIPOTENT POWER before them and before all else who followed.  And things continued in this manner throughout the “Old Testament” even up until the last days of GOD’s Prophets (circa) 400 BCE.  It has always been mankind who made and instituted other deities: gods, idols, images, and the JC man-god.  This was never something the JEALOUS GOD of Israel ever endorsed, condoned, or ever suggested. 

Consider the reason the GOD of Israel would not allow the Greatest Prophet ever to lead HIS Children of Israel into the Land of Canaan – the Land of Milk and Honey.  Our GOD loves us dearly, but HE wants all the GLORY, and make no mistakes about it.  HE is the ONE GOD that brought the Children of Israel out of Egypt, and HE wants accolades for achieving all HIS MARVELLOUS WONDERS.  Likewise, HE wants recognition for bringing forth the Waters of Meribah.  As the GOD of Hosts stood there before the ROCK, Moses struck it and neglected to HONOR the JEALOUS GOD of Israel, and he suffered the consequences (Numbers 20:6-12).  Hence, we cannot forget Our GOD of Israel, and we certainly cannot forsake HIM.

THOU SHALT FEAR THE LORD THY GOD; HIM SHALT THOU SERVE, AND TO HIM SHALT THOU CLEAVE, AND SWEAR BY HIS NAME. He is thy praise, and he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.”   Deuteronomy 10:20,21

If ye forsake the LORD, and serve strange gods, then he will turn and do you hurt, and consume you, after that he hath done you good.

“Now therefore put away, said he, the strange gods which are among you, and INCLINE YOUR HEART UNTO THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL.   Joshua 24:20,23

“Thou calledst in trouble, and I delivered thee; I answered thee in the secret place of thunder: I proved thee at the waters of Meribah. Selah. HEAR, O MY PEOPLE, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.   Psalm 81:7 – 10

JC, by all accounts is a “strange god” if only because the CREATOR GOD of Israel never acknowledged him, as HE recognized Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, Moses, the Children of Israel, and HIS Prophets.  Hence, that would make this man-god not only “Strange” but a false god, as well. 

GOD of Israel just does not tolerate any false gods – not even the false gods of King Solomon.  Although King Solomon was the wisest man to ever live, he also let his accomplishments and acts get him in a world of trouble.  King Solomon allowed his wives to turn him against HIS GOD of Israel, and as a result he lost his Kingdom.

King Solomon loved many strange women, together with the daughter of Pharaoh, women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Zidonians, and Hittites; Of the nations concerning which the LORD said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall not go in to them, neither shall they come in unto you: for surely they will turn away your heart after their gods: Solomon clave unto these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines: and his wives turned away his heart. For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the LORD his God, as was the heart of David his father.”   I Kings 11:1 – 4

The LORD was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the LORD God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice, And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the LORD commanded. Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.”   I Kings 11:9 - 11

(But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:) Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do that which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father. Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes: But I will take the kingdom out of his son's hand, and will give it unto thee, even ten tribes. And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.   I Kings 11:32 – 36

When the Israelites refused the GOD of Israel and HIS LAWS, HE scattered us all from HIS Land of Milk and Honey to serve our enemies in lands of persecution, oppression, and great affliction.

“Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth. And it shall come to pass, if they say unto thee, Whither shall we go forth? then thou shalt tell them, Thus saith the LORD; Such as are for death, to death; and such as are for the sword, to the sword; and such as are for the famine, to the famine; and such as are for the captivity, to the captivity. And I will appoint over them four kinds, saith the LORD: the sword to slay, and the dogs to tear, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the earth, to devour and destroy. And I WILL CAUSE THEM TO BE REMOVED INTO ALL KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH, because of Manasseh the son of Hezekiah king of Judah, for that which he did in Jerusalem. For who shall have pity upon thee, O Jerusalem? or who shall bemoan thee? or who shall go aside to ask how thou doest? Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.”   Jeremiah 15:1 – 6

The JEALOUS GOD of Israel had and still has good reason to take the lives of those who forsake HIM for other gods.  Have we ever taken the time to learn why HE is so full of WRATH against Christians who worship JC and all other gods?

“When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. For THEY WILL TURN AWAY THY SON FROM FOLLOWING ME, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.”   Deuteronomy 7:1 – 4

These are the curses that fell upon the Children of Israel, however, now in this day and age we witness GOD’s WRATH upon the entire World.  Could the reasons possibly be that the Peoples of HIS Earth, that HE Created, worship everything but the CREATOR GOD of all things?  And could it be that the White Supremacists to whom GOD gave power and control over us refuse to admit to duping the World with a false religion in order that they might be the dominate force on this globe forever?

Just as White Supremacists have turned our hearts away from the GOD of Israel and HIS WAYS, to worship JC, so also did the nations of Canaan Land and the surrounding nations in the region.

BEFORE THE CREATOR GOD DESTROYED MANKIND WITH A FLOOD, PREPARED A PLACE FOR THOSE WHO WORSHIPPED HIM

BEFORE THE CREATOR GOD DESTROYS THIS WORLD ORDER, AGAIN HE WILL PREPARE A PLACE FOR ALL WHO LOOK TO HIM FOR SALVATION

Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: IT MAY BE YE SHALL BE HID IN THE DAY OF THE LORD'S ANGER.   Zephaniah 2:1 - 3

From these few passages, we can learn the reason why the CREATOR GOD has brought death and wreaked havoc on the Peoples who live on HIS Earth.  How many times does the CREATOR GOD have to tell us that HE IS A JEALOUS GOD before people, especially HIS Covenant People, will listen?  Is it that HIS Commandment to not have any other GOD is not clear?  Or is it that people are not taking to heart what it means for HIM to be a JEALOUS GOD?  And perhaps maybe because of Christianity, people are not associating JC with being another god because of an unfounded “Trinity”.  For sure the latter is a strong possibility, as there are two billion Christians who have, of a truth, forsaken GOD Our CREATOR and have given their souls to JC.

THE CREATOR GOD WILL NOT TOLERATE TWO GODS, AS HIS JEALOUSY STANDS IN THE WAY OF DOING SO

Given all the nonstop mayhem and turmoil on this Earth, we know good and well something is up.  I have heard people repeat too many times that this is “The End of the World”.  Well, LORD KNOWS, I hope HE will take back HIS Earth and end White Supremacy.  Those of us who FEAR HIM will, without question, turn to HIM with all our heart, soul, and might if HE will give us rest from this White Man’s gross affliction, brainwashing, and race hatred.   It is time now to learn via GOD’s WORD and HIS Prophets that the MOST HIGH GOD is NOT a man!

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”   Numbers 23:19

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…”   Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

“David the king said unto all the congregation, Solomon my son, whom alone God hath chosen, is yet young and tender, and the work is great: for THE PALACE IS NOT FOR MAN, BUT FOR THE LORD GOD.   I Chronicles 29:1

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.   Psalm 118:8,9

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”   Jeremiah 17:5

“…I AM GOD, AND NOT MAN; the Holy One in the midst of thee…   Hosea 11:9

Neither GOD’s Prophets, men of GOD, nor King David knew of another God.  And regarding this fact it behooves all Christians to search for answers, as to why GOD did not associate HIMSELF or the Children of Israel with JC.  Christians must also search for answers as to why the CREATOR did not interact with them as HE did with the Children of Israel after HE made them HIS Covenant People, when they were in Egypt, and after GOD of Israel gave them the Land.  That being a given, if the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD did not counsel Christians, then from where did they get their theology, since their “Gospel” certainly did not stem from the CREATOR GOD?

THOU ART GREAT, O LORD GOD: FOR THERE IS NONE LIKE THEE, NEITHER IS THERE ANY GOD BESIDE THEE, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and THOU, LORD, ART BECOME THEIR GOD.

LET THY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.   II Samuel 7:22 – 24,26

Not only should we be knowledgeable of the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but we should also be aware that the CREATOR GOD of Israel has told us to take heed not to join with “heathens”.

Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.

“But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, WHICH HAVE SEPARATED YOU FROM OTHER PEOPLE. Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean. And ye shall be holy unto me: for I THE LORD AM HOLY, AND HAVE SEVERED YOU FROM OTHER PEOPLE, THAT YE SHOULD BE MINE.”   Leviticus 20:22,24 – 26

“Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: THUS SAITH THE LORD, LEARN NOT THE WAY OF THE HEATHEN, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain:    Jeremiah 10:1 – 3

SO THINK!  If Our GOD of Israel scattered us among the heathen to serve them and worship their god (Deut. 28:64) for forsaking HIM, now that HE has brought us out of this Darkness to KNOW HIM and HIS WAYS, why would we want to continue worshipping the god of heathens?

“BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORSAKEN MY LAW which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.”   Jeremiah 9:13 - 16

If all the above passages don’t start people to wondering about JC and Christianity, then let them test this man-god’s ability to save and deliver Christians out of this troublous Hell they live in, especially this covid-19 pandemic that is killing thousands of people every single day.  Count the thousands of Christians who have perished from believing in JC.  Count them, and ask, “Why did he let this happen when they believed in him with all their heart?”

HAS ANYONE WONDERED WHAT THE CREATOR GOD HAS TO SAY ABOUT THE WORSHIP OF ANOTHER GOD OTHER THAN THAT PEOPLE WHO DO WILL PERISH

Christians get sick with cancer and call on JC.  Christians are in a serious car accident and call on JC.  Christians lose their jobs and call on JC.  Christians want to buy a house and call on JC.  Christians fear for their kids and for themselves and call on JC to keep them safe.  Unfortunately, JC is not the CREATOR GOD!  The Israelites called on their gods to save them, as well.  Christians hang their god on the walls of their church and around their necks in order that he will always be near and ready to help them when they call upon him.   When the GOD of Israel caused Israel’s enemies to take them into bondage, HE told them to call on their gods to help them.  Of course HE did, and HIS response is due to HIS ANGER for their worship of another god.

Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I WILL DELIVER YOU NO MORE. GO AND CRY UNTO THE GODS WHICH YE HAVE CHOSEN; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.  Judges 10:13,14

“Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.   Isaiah 45:20

Saying to a stock [idol], Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us.  But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah.  Wherefore will ye plead with me? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 2:27,28,29  [Brackets are mine.]

I assure you that after the CREATOR GOD destroys the wicked from off HIS Earth that the Righteous, according to HIS STANDARDS, will be happy to live HIS Book of the Law.  I for one, will be ecstatic to watch the CREATOR GOD replenish HIS Earth with HIS WAYS of Righteousness in order that we will all be able to live in HIS PEACE and in HIS HAPPINESS.  I have had enough of this White Man’s Hellish World Order!

I read in “The Half Has Never Been Told” by Edward Baptist that a Slave was beaten unmercifully for telling his ENSLAVER that he had prayed God would end Slavery. The ENSLAVERS taught their Slaves to believe in the “New Testament” God, but the last thing these barbarians wanted was for GOD to end the Slave Trade that not only made them filthy rich but White Supremacists to rule over the World.

Well, that’s what they think.  Their White World Order is day-by-day falling apart, and they don’t even realize it.  All who worship another god, including Hebrew Israelites, are paying the ultimate price - death - for defying the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD.  This Earth belongs to its CREATOR, and HE is due all the GLORY and PRAISE for establishing it and all its WONDERS.  Therefore, is it really necessary to expound on worshipping the CREATOR and not man that HE has Created?  Shouldn’t this be common sense, notably if Our MAKER Commands us to worship ONLY HIM, tells us that HE is GOD, and that there is NONE ELSE?  And then HE makes HIS WORDS and HIS Commandments sure by telling us to take heed since we will “perish” if we turn to another god. 

Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God, which he made with you, and make you a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, which the LORD thy God hath forbidden thee. FOR THE LORD THY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, EVEN A JEALOUS GOD.

“Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:23,24,35,39

FOR I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

“I, even I, am the LORD; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.   Isaiah 43:3,11

Let’s stop following after the ways of the “heathen” who hold us captive and cease to worship their god.  Let’s SEEK the CREATOR to know HIM, for ONLY HE is Our “SHIELD and Great REWARD”!  As the CREATOR GOD is taking back HIS Earth and destroying the wicked via misfortune, tragedy, calamity, and covid-19, let’s take shelter in knowing HIM and HIS WAYS of Righteousness for therein is our DELIVERANCE and SALVATION. 

BY THE WAY:

At the end of the day, the CREATOR will have all things HIS WAY, and all will be in Righteousness.  HE is the GOD that will return and that will be EXALTED throughout the Earth, and those who will remain upon HIS Earth will be delighted to have it so, Israelites especially.

WE DO NOT NEED JC

I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first. And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me. And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. Thus saith the LORD; Again there shall be heard in this place, which ye say shall be desolate without man and without beast, even in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, that are desolate, without man, and without inhabitant, and without beast, The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.   Jeremiah 33:7 – 11,14

Be still, and know that I AM GOD: I WILL BE EXALTED among the heathen, I WILL BE EXALTED IN THE EARTH.   Psalm 46:10

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.

“In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, FOR FEAR OF THE LORD, AND FOR THE GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?”   Isaiah 2:11,20 - 22

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.   Isaiah 54:5

THE CREATOR GOD MAKES NO MENTION OF JC OR ANY OTHER GOD, AND LIKEWISE THAT’S FOR US TO DO, AS WELL, FOR THE GOOD OF OUR LIFE ON HIS EARTH

Instead of a deadly FLOOD that took only forty days and nights, the MERCIFUL CREATOR GOD is taking time to give Messianic Israelites, Christians, and others a chance to end the worship of false gods, as well as, an opportunity to SEEK HIM, to KNOW HIM, and to CALL upon HIS Holy Name in Truth with HONOR and with GREAT RESPECT.

Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not,
and nations that knew not thee
shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God,
and for the Holy One of Israel;
for he hath glorified thee.
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found,
call ye upon him while he is near:
Let the wicked forsake his way,
and the unrighteous man his thoughts:
and let him return unto the LORD,
and he will have mercy upon him;
and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55:5 - 7

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/8/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 20th - 22nd Chapters
II Chronicles 18:12,13
Deuteronomy 4:12 – 40
II Kings 17:23
II Kings 17:35 - 40
II Kings 18:1 - 16
Isaiah 8:13 - 20
Psalm 37:25 - 40
Psalm 99th Chapter
Psalm 107th Chapter
Isaiah 41st Chapter
Nehemiah 9:5 - 38
Psalm 113th Chapter
Psalm 114th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/