SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 5, 2023

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 5, 2023

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

SPEAK OF GOD’s WORKS

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust,

and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works

which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward:

they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee:

if I would declare and speak of them,

they are more than can be numbered.

Psalm 40:4,5

Oh that men would praise the LORD

for his goodness,

and for his WONDERFUL WORKS to the children of men!

Let them exalt him also in the congregation of the people,

and praise him in the assembly of the elders.

Psalm 107:8,32

Delight thyself also in the LORD;

and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him;

and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 37:4,5

Let us boast of OUR MAKER and speak of HIS WORKS

For this is HIS DELIGHT!

To date, there are over 2.38 billion Christians and 4,000 diverse religions in all.  For sure, this is an estimate, but at least a number we can deal with.  But what is their purpose, for none of them worship the CREATOR in keeping with HIS WORKS.  One would think that with all these active religions and their gods, that this Earth would be the better for Peoples and for animals.  However, that is not the case.  Moreover, the CREATOR of this Universe obviously is not pleased and has caused HIS GREAT WORKS to be forgotten in view of all these deities and faiths that do not acknowledge HIS TRUTH.  Nevertheless, read for understanding to learn in this brief Message that the Hebrew Scriptures are the “Old Testament” that entails the CREATOR GOD, HIS HIS WORKS, HIS WAYS, and HIS LOVE for the Children of Israel!

HOW MANY HUMAN RELIGIONS ARE THERE?

According to some estimates, there are over 4,000 religions, faiths groups, and denominations that exist around the world today. Researchers and academics generally categorize the world's religions into five major groups: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Judaism. Jun 20, 2022

Post this link into your browser:  How many different man-made religions are there?

Why would the SUPREME BEING that manifest this Earth and all things therein choose to leave HIS Earth that HE Created and return to Heaven and leave HIS Chosen People in the hands of “heathens”?  These are the facts – not hearsay or scuttlebutt!

The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.   Isaiah 24:4- 6

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

“The word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Also, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD unto the land of Israel; An end, the end is come upon the four corners of the land. Now is the end come upon thee, and I will send mine anger upon thee, and will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense upon thee all thine abominations. And mine eye shall not spare thee, neither will I have pity: but I will recompense thy ways upon thee, and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Thus saith the Lord GOD; An evil, an only evil, behold, is come. An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come.”   Ezekiel 7:1 - 6

I will give it into the hands of the strangers for a prey, and to the wicked of the earth for a spoil; and they shall pollute it. My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled. Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.”   Ezekiel 7:21 – 26

If the CREATOR put the Children of Israel into the hands of the ”Worst of the Heathen”, then know that we have genuine reasons for the state of this present World Order.  Folks who live with these “heathens” behave like them, as well.  GOD’s Children of Israel turned their backs on HIM and refused to Fear HIM and Keep HIS Commandments.  And Peoples and Nations worship their own gods, whether they know about the CREATOR GOD of Israel or not.  I might add that Christians turned their backs on the CREATOR, as well.  Their absolute desire is to worship and please this so-called “Son of God” that the CREATOR doesn’t seem to know anything about.  Thus, we have World-Wide disregard for the GOD that formed us and World-Wide heathenism.  We don’t really know why GOD destroyed the first Peoples with a FLOOD, but if they were anything like the White Supremacists who so brutally conquered Nations and influenced Peoples with their Christian religions and their cruel, evil, and corrupt ways, then I think we have a pretty good idea.  For some odd reason we tend to like and emulate those with money and those who are popular, be they wicked or not.

Nevertheless, given all the various religions, it behooves us to SEEK and FIND the ONE True and Living GOD for our Righteousness’ sake.  This Earth, as we know it, is in the process of literally going to Hell!  And if we really want to turn to the authentic GOD and SAVIOR, it makes sense to start reading the Hebrew Scriptures for “Thus Saith the LORD” where is found HIS WORDS, HIS LAWS, HIS TRUTH, and HIS Prophets!  And of great import ONLY HIS WORKS are proved authentic, reason being we can witness all the WORKS that HE has accomplished.  No other gods can compare with the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD that formed all things.

GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH

Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it: shout, ye lower parts of the earth: break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest, and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and glorified himself in Israel. Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I AM THE LORD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FORTH THE HEAVENS ALONE; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF; That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;”   Isaiah 44:23 - 25

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.   Isaiah 45:12

GOD ALSO ESTABLISHED A SPECIAL PEOPLE TO HIMSELF

“Thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:  But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;”   Deuteronomy 7:6 – 9

“The LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;”   Deuteronomy 26:18

They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn.”   Jeremiah 31:9

GOD so loved the Children of Israel that HE made us HIS Beloved and Covenanted People.  HE so loved the Children of Israel that HE named HIMSELF after Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Ex. 3:15).  The CREATOR so loved the Children of Israel that HE gave them the Land of Canaan and named it “Israel” – ALSO after their name, by the way.  And the MOST HIGH so loved the Children of Israel that HIS Seventh Day Sabbath is a “SIGN” between HIM and the Children of Israel (Deut. 31:12-18).  These are the Truths that give us HOPE and that make us know to look for and wait on the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob AND TO TRUST IN ONLY HIM.

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise. But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.   Isaiah 43:21

The LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children. And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the midst of heaven, with darkness, clouds, and thick darkness. And the LORD spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice. And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone. And the LORD commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and judgments, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it. Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the LORD spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire:”   Deuteronomy 4:10 - 15

(For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them. For ask now of the days that are past, which were before thee, since the day that God created man upon the earth, and ask from the one side of heaven unto the other, whether there hath been any such thing as this great thing is, or hath been heard like it? Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live? Or hath God assayed to go and take him a nation from the midst of another nation, by temptations, by signs, and by wonders, and by war, and by a mighty hand, and by a stretched out arm, and by great terrors, according to all that the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes?   Deuteronomy 4:31  34

Hence, though GOD accepts all People who choose to make HIM their GOD and to Fear HIM to Keep HIS Commandments (Isaiah 56:6 - 8), without question, we can say that the CREATOR established Black Hebrew Israelites unto HIMSELF!

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name,

make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name:

let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

I Chronicles 16:8 - 10

Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know

that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. 

Deuteronomy 4:35

Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel,

who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever:

and let the whole earth be filled with his glory;

The prayers of David the son of Jesse are ended.

Psalm 72:18 - 20

THE LORD’s PASSOVER PROVIDES FURTHER INFO ON GOD’s LOVE FOR ISRAEL:

The LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.”   Exodus 12:1 – 6

And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it. And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof. And ye shall let nothing of it remain until the morning; and that which remaineth of it until the morning ye shall burn with fire. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is the LORD's passover. For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I AM THE LORD. And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.   Exodus 12:1 – 13

This day shall be unto you for A MEMORIAL; and ye shall keep it a feast to the LORD throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.   Exodus 12:14

In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even. Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land. Ye shall eat nothing leavened; in all your habitations shall ye eat unleavened bread.”   Exodus 12:18 – 20

And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service? That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD's passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.   Exodus 12:26,27

Thou shalt shew thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt. And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt. Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year. And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,

And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:”   Exodus 13:8,9 - 11,14

THE TWELVE STONES INVOLVE ANOTHER TIME WHEN GOD DRIED WATERS FOR ISRAEL TO PASS OVER:

The people came up out of Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and encamped in Gilgal, in the east border of Jericho. And THOSE TWELVE STONES, which they took out of Jordan, did Joshua pitch in Gilgal. And he spake unto the children of Israel, saying, When your children shall ask their fathers in time to come, saying, What mean these stones? Then ye shall let your children know, saying, Israel came over this Jordan on dry land. For the LORD your God dried up the waters of Jordan from before you, until ye were passed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red sea, which he dried up from before us, until we were gone over: THAT ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE EARTH MIGHT KNOW THE HAND OF THE LORD, THAT IT IS MIGHTY: THAT YE MIGHT FEAR THE LORD YOUR GOD FOR EVER.   Joshua 4:19 – 24

GOD, HIMSELF, MADE WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS IN THE FORM OF HIS LAWS

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;   Deuteronomy 4:5 - 9

“The LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, FOR OUR GOOD ALWAYS, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:24,25

GOD’s PASTORS

Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: AND I WILL GIVE YOU PASTORS ACCORDING TO MINE HEART, WHICH SHALL FEED YOU WITH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING.   Jeremiah 3:14,15

My People, delve deep for TRUTH and understanding, and never follow the imaginations of Rulers we know espouse affliction and oppression upon the defenseless and who have changed the WORD of GOD.  Gross wickedness prevails throughout this vile World Order, and deceptions are rampant.  It doesn’t take a genius to know that White Supremacy has its hand in the invention of Christianity that evolved 400 years AFTER the GOD of Israel scattered HIS rebellious People, Israel, from their Land.  White Rulers are adamant about sustaining subjugation of descendants of Slaves, forever.  They know our true identity, and they know that OUR GOD of Israel will hear our cries if we return to HIM.  They also know that then their White Supremacist Empire, Rule and Reign will come to an end, as is already happening.  OUR GOD of Israel has the POWER and the WORKS to DELIVER us, even out of this captivity that has proved to be worse than that of Egypt.  Let us believe GOD’s WORDS, for HE has never lied to us – all HE has said, HE has done. 

Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.   Zephaniah 3:19,20

We have never seen the works of JC; we only know about the mysterious fairytales that exalt him in the “New Testament” writings, of which none of these are tangible and of any essence.  For 2,000 years this man-god, JC, has been concealed in Christian belief but has done nothing towards being this so-called “Man of Peace” or “Salvation”.  Yet people wait on him and await an unfounded “Rapture” that also will not occur, all because these two Christian entities are NOT the WORDS or WORKS of the CREATOR GOD of Israel.         

Once People realize GOD’s WORKS and ALL the WONDROUS MANIFESTATIONS that HE has accomplished, given HIS WORDS and “Thus Saith the LORD”, in the Hebrew Scriptures, then they will take them to heart.  And they will pray to the CREATOR GOD to reveal ALL HIS TRUTH, so that there is no doubt about HIS Existence and HE being the ONE True and Living GOD.  Therefore, SEEK HIM and CALL upon HIS HOLY Name (Exodus 3:15), and be ecstatic when HE reveals HIMSELF to you. 

I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,

thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me,

and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me,

when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity,

and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places

whither I have driven you, saith the LORD;

and I will bring you again into the place

whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Again, they are minished and brought low

through oppression, affliction, and sorrow.

Yet setteth he the poor on high from affliction, and maketh him families

like a flock. The righteous shall see it, and rejoice:

and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.

Whoso is wise, and will observe these things,

even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD.

Psalm 107:39,41 – 43

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time,

and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me?

yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.

Isaiah 44:8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

ALSO: VISIT https://frontroom.link/  (https://blackchat.co.uk/)

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;

I am he; I am the first,

I also am the last.

Isaiah 48:12,13

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills,

and from the multitude of mountains:

truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.

Jeremiah 3:23

I AM THE LORD, I CHANGE NOT;

therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Malachi 3:6

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever

shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance,

as the LORD hath said,

AND IN THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD SHALL CALL.”

Joel 2:32

“O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but IN ME IS THINE HELP.”

Hosea 13:9

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,

which have wrought his judgment;

seek righteousness, seek meekness:

it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.”

Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,

which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,

with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet

before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

Malachi 4:4,5

“FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS GOD OF gods, AND LORD OF lords,

a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:”

Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:

I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:

neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”

Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore

as the LORD your God hath commanded you:

ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways

which the LORD your God hath commanded you,

that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,

and that ye may prolong your days

in the land which ye shall possess.”

Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,

and keep his charge, and his statutes,

and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments

which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,

and go in and possess the land,

whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,

which the LORD sware unto your fathers

to give unto them and to their seed,

a land that floweth with milk and honey.”

Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob

be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM

and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS

for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to

CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/5/23

Genesis 2:1 - 3

Exodus 16:29

Exodus 20:8 - 11

Exodus 23:12

Exodus 31:12 – 18

Exodus 35:2,3

Leviticus 23:3

Jeremiah 17:19 - 27

Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15

Isaiah 56:1 - 8

Isaiah 58:10 - 14

Numbers 23rd – 24th Chapters

Exodus 34:1 – 17

Zechariah 8:13 - 17

Zechariah 8th Chapter

Psalm 3rd Chapter

Psalm 4th Chapter

Psalm 5th Chapter

<><><><><> 

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL LIVES

AND HE AWAITS US…

“Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:12,13

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,

AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

https://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-LORD-Book-Two/dp/1494928035

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES

ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

Yehudah ben Yacob, President

Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/