SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 29, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 29, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

ALL GOD’s LAWS ARE STILL VALID

PEOPLE JUST DON’T ENDORSE THEM
ESPECIALLY HIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY SABBATH

When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. 
Ezekiel 18:19,20

Several years ago while listening to Rush Limbaugh’s radio program, he stated that the Blacks in the States do not practice African culture.  I can’t remember the circumstances that prompted his comment, but I thought to myself that he was absolutely correct.  We can wear dashikis and other African attire, but that does not represent African culture, and far from it.  Actually, every single act that descendants of Slaves imitate and emulate stems from the dominant race or rather the White Supremacists who rule and who have the control over us. 

And African Americans, or rather, descendants of Slaves must abide by the United States Constitution and its mandates or go before a magistrate and be judged.  That being a given, most of the time descendants of Slaves abide by the laws of this land and its mandates, and the reason is that this government is too ready to incarcerate our people as part of their regiment and gross oppression and affliction against Blacks. 

The point I want to make here is that we are AFFLICTED because we do not take heed to GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD, but we obey the laws of our CAPTORS.  We have to change and return back to Our GOD and HIS Righteous WAYS, or we are lost!  Our GOD of Israel gave us exactly what HE wanted us to have and cherish because GOD AND HIS LAW ARE OUR LIFE.  So make sense of GOD’s TRUTH – NOT THE WORKS OF MAN.

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”  Deuteronomy 30:19,20

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

My question to descendants of Slaves is, “Have you ever wondered why GOD allowed White Supremacists to forcibly migrate Black Slaves to these shores and to European countries around this Earth?”  Could the answer be that we did not follow GOD’s LAWS – HIS MANDATES?  And are we dying from this coronavirus because of our disobedience to Our GOD?  It behooves us to do a little soul searching, as this Earth is in deadly straits for many reasons – not just because of this pandemic.

The Greatest of all GOD’s LAWS is THE FIRST COMMANDMENT. 
“Thou shalt have no other gods before ME.”
  Neither the Peoples of this World nor GOD’s Chosen, the Children of Israel, live by this LAW.  GOD did not establish this Commandment for naught, and of ALL HIS LAWS, this one was of greatest import, reason being GOD is a JEALOUS GOD.  HE will not tolerate the worship of another god in HIS Land.  And sooner or later, people will wake up and take heed to HIS Commandment.   

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Ye have seen all the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, and upon all the cities of Judah; and, behold, this day they are a desolation, and no man dwelleth therein, Because of their wickedness which they have committed to provoke me to anger, in that they went to burn incense, and to serve other gods, whom they knew not, neither they, ye, nor your fathers. Howbeit I sent unto you all my servants the prophets, rising early and sending them, saying, Oh, do not this abominable thing that I HATE.”   Jeremiah 44:2 – 4

We have to take to heart that the CREATOR GOD of Israel scattered us, HIS Chosen People, from the Land of Israel because they forsook HIM for other gods.

“Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:8,9

“It shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the LORD pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the LORD our God? Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;”   Jeremiah 16:10,11

“Many nations shall pass by this city, and they shall say every man to his neighbour, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this great city? Then they shall answer, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD their God, and worshipped other gods, and served them.   Jeremiah 22:8,9

CAN WE TODAY STILL DISREGARD THESE WORDS OF THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL

ALSO, WOULD THE CREATOR CHANGE HIS RIGHTEOUS LAWS FOR A “GOSPEL” INVENTED BY MAN THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE LIVING IN THESE LAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

That’s a lot to internalize, so let me clarify GOD’s WORD.  The CREATOR GOD established HIS LAWS to be observed for as long as we live on HIS Earth, which is actually “forever”. 

These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.   Deuteronomy 12:1

The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and HIM SHALL YE WORSHIP, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.”   II Kings 17:36,37

When the Children of Israel turned to false gods, HE scattered them from HIS Holy Land of Milk and Honey, and HE ceased to lead and guide them by way of HIS Prophets.  Then GOD returned to HIS Place (Hosea 5:15).  So, now, here is where people have to put on their thinking cap!

By GOD’s own admission, HE scattered us into the hands of “heathens” for forsaking HIM for other gods.  And in that descendants of Slaves, GOD’s scattered People, do not practice GOD’s Righteous WAYS, they, too are “heathens” even those who practice the Christian religions of the White Supremacists who hold us captive! 

I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste. Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even THEN SHALL THE LAND REST, AND ENJOY HER SABBATHS.”   Leviticus 26:33,34

The LORD saith, Because they have forsaken MY LAW WHICH I SET BEFORE THEM, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. I WILL SCATTER THEM ALSO AMONG THE HEATHEN, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.”   Jeremiah 9:13 – 16

DO NOTE that the CREATOR NEVER set “The Gospel” before the writers of the “New Testament” nor sent to them HIS Prophets for at that time, GOD’s Prophets did not exist.  The White Powers-that-be have changed all GOD’s Ordinances and replaced them with a “New Testament” that “ends” keeping of GOD’s LAW (Roman 10:4). 

“The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. THE EARTH ALSO IS DEFILED UNDER THE INHABITANTS THEREOF; BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRANSGRESSED THE LAWS, CHANGED THE ORDINANCE, BROKEN THE EVERLASTING COVENANT. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate…”   Isaiah 24:4 - 6

Does it make sense yet that WE WERE THE PEOPLE SCATTERED FROM THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO ENDURE A SLAVE TRADE and to SERVE OUR ENEMIES in a CAPTIVITY until we return back to Our GOD of Israel? 

I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the LORD thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice; (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.”   Deuteronomy 4:26 – 31

Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity. All thy trees and fruit of thy land shall the locust consume. The stranger that is within thee shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low. He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail. Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee:”   Deuteronomy 28:41 - 45

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:”   Deuteronomy 28:64,65

Since our forefathers would not worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel “with all their heart, soul, and might”, HE exiled them and purposefully put them in heathen lands where they could worship all the false gods they wanted.  And do they ever, especially JC!  The GOD of Israel wanted to prove that when asking these fraudulent gods to save them out of their troubles, that nothing would come of it, for as HE had already told them when they were in the Land that other gods would not save them out of their troubles. 

“He shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted, Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, and drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, and be your protection.”   Deuteronomy 32:37,38

Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.   Judges 10:13,14

“Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.   Isaiah 45:20

Saying to a stock [Image/false god], Thou art my father; and to a stone, Thou hast brought me forth: for they have turned their back unto me, and not their face: but in the time of their trouble they will say, Arise, and save us. But where are thy gods that thou hast made thee? let them arise, if they can save thee in the time of thy trouble: for according to the number of thy cities are thy gods, O Judah. WHEREFORE WILL YE PLEAD WITH ME? ye all have transgressed against me, saith the LORD.”   Jeremiah 2:27 – 29 (Brackets are mine.)

“In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.”   Exodus 23:13

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.”   Isaiah 43:10,11

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.”  

OBEDIENCE TO GOD’s LAW INHIBITS THE WORSHIP OF ANY OTHER GOD FOR ALL THE PRAISE AND GLORY GO TO HIM ON HIS HOLY DAYS (Leviticus 23rd Chapter)

There is only one way to be obedient and Righteous, and that is by living and doing GOD’s LAW that ensures a Righteous WAY of Life that EXALTS and GLORIFIES ONLY HIM. 

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and THOU SHALT KNOW NO GOD BUT ME: FOR THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.

O ISRAEL, THOU HAST DESTROYED THYSELF; BUT IN ME IS THINE HELP.   Hosea 13:4,9

GOD’s HALLOWED SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST

As we can see, the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD hates false worship, and the other thing HE hates just as much is HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, defiling HIS Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST.  We can be put to death for defiling GOD’s Seventh Day Sabbath.  Bet you didn’t know that.

The point I hope to make in this Message regarding GOD’s Holy Seventh Day of REST is that Christianity has completely dismissed this Holy Day, even though GOD Commanded that it be kept perpetually.  Surely, people must know that if the Sabbath Day is not observed then we are working on it and going against GOD’s Law of the Holy Sabbath Day.

Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to OBSERVE THE SABBATH THROUGHOUT THEIR GENERATIONS, FOR A PERPETUAL COVENANT. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:14 – 17

“The LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place ON THE SEVENTH DAY.   Exodus 16:29

“Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.”   Exodus 23:12

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

TAKE NOTE; we cannot make love on this Holy Day, and we certainly cannot go online, either.  The Sabbath is a Day of Complete RESTand it is to be kept Holy!

Thus saith the LORD; Take heed to yourselves, and bear no burden on the sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Jerusalem; Neither carry forth a burden out of your houses on the sabbath day, neither do ye any work, but hallow ye the sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.”   Jeremiah 17:21,22

I regret saying it, but even Hebrew Israelites who know the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS LAWS of Righteousness will still defile HIS Holy Seventh Day Sabbath.  The Leaders and teachers drive to their meeting places, hold Sabbath Service, and teach Hebrew on GOD’s Sabbath.  Members of their congregation also drive to the meeting places, set up speakers and mics, and even chairs for service.  Many Israelites hold Sabbath Service in their homes and on the Internet. This is still work, and it is unacceptable!  Other Leaders hold service on conference calls.  That is also work and is also unacceptable.  No matter how many times the GOD of Israel Commands keeping the Sabbath, it does not register that this Seventh Day is set aside for us to be “REFRESHED”.  More importantly, if this is the Holy Day that Our MAKER set aside to keep free of work and cooking, then this is what we must do.  Prepare the Sabbath Meal on the Sixth Day, and on the Seventh Day Sabbath, eat that meal, read, and sleep/meditate/rest.  It is important to know that GOD’s Sabbath begins in the evening on Friday and ends in the late evening when its good and dark.

“It came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut…”   Nehemiah 13:19

Our Annual Hebrew Calendar contains Readings for GOD’s Holy Days and Sabbaths in order that we read HIS Book of the Law (Genesis-Deuteronomy) throughout each year.  It’s yours for the asking:  Afraqueen@aol.com.

Two things we learn in this Message are that the CREATOR GOD hates our serving and worshipping false gods, and the other is that keeping of HIS Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST is a Perpetual Covenant.  Now that we know what Our GOD has required of us, what will we do about it?

If we live with heathens and are governed by them, then for sure we will be heathens, as well.  But, we are not heathens; we are GOD’s Chosen and Covenant People governed by HIM and HIS Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  We are the Children of the LIVING GOD of Israel.  And when we return back to HIM and SEEK HIM to learn HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments, I promise you that you will experience a whole new sensation and emotion from what HE will show you.  And all things that HE will show you will be wonderful and fascinating eye-openers to ALL Our GOD’s TRUTH!

Know this that only those who worship the CREATOR GOD and live according to ALL HIS LAWS will live in HIS Righteous World Order and enjoy HIS specially designed Peace and Happiness.  Yes, the MEEK of GOD’s Earth will rejoice at just hearing the Holy Name of the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD!

For since the beginning of the world
men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,
neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee,
what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
Isaiah 64:4

Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways,
and see, and ask for the old paths,
where is the good way, and walk therein,
and ye shall find rest for your souls.”  
Jeremiah 6:16

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed;
for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee;
yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Behold, all they that were incensed against thee
shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing;
and they that strive with thee shall perish.
Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them,
even them that contended with thee:
they that war against thee shall be as nothing,
and as a thing of nought.
For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand,
saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel;
I will help thee, saith the LORD, and thy redeemer,
THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL.
Isaiah 41:10 - 14

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/29/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 – 15
Exodus 6:2 - 8
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 32nd – 34th Chapters
I Kings 9:1 – 9
I Kings 9:25
II Kings 10th Chapter
II Kings 17:7 - 23
II Kings 17:36 – 39
Nehemiah 1:6 - 9
Nehemiah 9:33 - 37
Jeremiah 13th Chapter
Zechariah 13th Chapter
Isaiah 45th Chapter
Joshua 1:1 - 9
Psalm 89th Chapter
Psalm 9th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/