SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 22, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 22, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

IF THE CREATOR IS A JEALOUS GOD,
AND COMMANDS RIGHTEOUSNESS,
AND WANTS ALL THE GLORY,
IT MAKES SENSE THAT HIS EARTH
WOULD BE ALL ABOUT SERVING HIM!

HOW THEN CAN THE “NEW TESTAMENT”
SHIFT TO A “GOSPEL” THAT EXALTS JC?

I am the LORD: that is my name:
and my glory will I not give to another,
neither my praise to graven images.
Isaiah 42:8

Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called;
I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth,
and my right hand hath spanned the heavens:
when I call unto them, they stand up together.
All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear;
which among them hath declared these things?
Isaiah 48:12 – 14

GOD’s POWER IS INACTED
TO HIGHLIGHT AND EMPHASIZE HIMSELF AND HIS HOLY NAME

All the ends of the world shall remember
and turn unto the LORD:
and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
For the kingdom is the LORD's:
and he is the governor among the nations.
Psalm 22:27,28

Given the state of this World, we should all take time to seek to know the ONE True and Living GOD - the CREATOR of this Universe - and all HIS GREATNESS, HIS HOLY NAME, and HIS Ordained WAYS that would enable Righteousness to thrive in our hearts and on HIS Earth IF we will all just OBEY HIS VOICE.  People believe that Christianity is the Ordinance of GOD, but there is absolutely no evidence to prove that the CREATOR assigned this “New Testament” Gospel.  However, there are volumes of information proving that Christianity is a man-made religion.  Actually, this is proved simply because there is no evidence that GOD Commanded this religion or even alluded to it or to JC. 

Nevertheless, it should be expected that the CREATOR GOD would have HIS own morality and means for integrity for the People HE Chose for HIMSELF, as well as for all Peoples who will worship HIM.  Of a Truth, HE accepts all who obey HIS VOICE and live according to HIS DEFINED WAYS of Righteousness.  HIS WAYS, as opposed to those of mankind preclude wickedness and guide people along HIS PATHS of Righteousness.  GOD’s most unique Doctrine for HIS World Order will not change from the WAYS HE established when HE gave them to the Children of Israel in the Wilderness after they came out of Egyptian bondage.  Why would HE change them, and why would we want them changed?  We should know that GOD’s LAW is “PERFECT” and will provide us with a better life than what we have now in this present World Order under the control of White Supremacist “heathens” wherein Christianity does exist and wherein we all live in Hell and great tribulation, suffering, and distress. 

The Children of Israel have paid for the abominations our forefathers committed against the GOD of Israel, and now, according to HIS PROMISE, HE will MERCIFULLY EXECUTE our return to our own heritage.   There we will have Our GOD’s SPIRIT in our hearts, so that we will be invested in OBEDIENCE to HIM, worship of ONLY HIM, and a life in HIS LAWS of Righteousness. 

I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I WILL BE YOUR GOD.   Ezekiel 36:27,28

IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT AS YE WERE A CURSE AMONG THE HEATHEN, O HOUSE OF JUDAH, AND HOUSE OF ISRAEL; SO WILL I SAVE YOU, AND YE SHALL BE A BLESSING: FEAR NOT, BUT LET YOUR HANDS BE STRONG. For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not: So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.”   Zechariah 8:13 – 15

Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: THEY SHALL ALSO WALK IN MY JUDGMENTS, AND OBSERVE MY STATUTES, AND DO THEM. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. MY TABERNACLE ALSO SHALL BE WITH THEM: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.”   Ezekiel 37:23 – 28

THE LAW OF THE LORD IS PERFECT, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb. Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and IN KEEPING OF THEM THERE IS GREAT REWARD.   Psalm 19:7 - 11

Often times if not all the time, I comment on the Scriptures presented.  But this week I want readers to see more of Thus Saith the LORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets, in order that more thought is given to HIS WORDS than to mine.  Hence, I think it only appropriate to first present what the people of Jericho thought about the GOD of Israel guiding and bringing the Children of Israel into what was called the Land of Canaan.  From GOD’s WORKS, they knew well that HE is GOD.  Hopefully, all who will read about this GOD of Israel will FEAR HIM, as did the people of Jericho.  But above all, know that one more time Our GOD of Israel will lead us back to our own heritage, and this final time we will have GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness in our hearts in order that we will never sin against HIM ever again.   HALLELUYAH!

Rahab, the harlot and the people of Jericho, fainted because of the WORKS that GOD had accomplished for HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel. 

“She said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD, HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND IN EARTH BENEATH.”   Jericho 2:9 - 11

It was no small matter that the people of Jericho identified and recognized the GOD of Israel and HIS POWER and GREATNESS to do WONDERS and MIRACLES in Egypt.  They knew well that the GOD of Israel DELIVERED the Children of Israel, and that in doing so HE made a Name for HIMSELF.  They gave HIM the accolades HE is due. Unfortunately, too many people today know only of the “New Testament” man-god and rarely speak of the CREATOR’s WONDROUS WORKS, in order that all eyes will be on the “New Testament” man-god, JC, to promote and believe in him.  The “Old Testament” is clearly about the EXALTATION of the GOD of the Hebrew Patriarchs.  I think we can all agree that JC is not and never has been identified by the Name’s of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob – GOD’s Chosen/Covenant People. 

As always when we read about the MOST HIGH GOD, take time to see if HE is providing a special message via HIS Scriptures – one that is specifically for you.  

THE CREATIONS OF GOD PROVIDE GOOD REASON TO MAKE HIM OUR ONLY GOD AND SAVIOR

“For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. BY THE WORD OF THE LORD WERE THE HEAVENS MADE; AND ALL THE HOST OF THEM BY THE BREATH OF HIS MOUTH. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.”   Psalm 33:4 - 9

“Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the LORD from the heavens: praise him in the heights. PRAISE YE HIM, ALL HIS ANGELS: PRAISE YE HIM, ALL HIS HOSTS. Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: he hath made a decree which shall not pass.”   Psalm 148:1 - 6

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;   Isaiah 44:24

I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I AM GOD.   Isaiah 43:11,12

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME.   Isaiah 45:21

IN BEING THE ONLY SAVIOR, GOD MADE A RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY NAME FOR HIMSELF BY VIRTUE OF HIS COVENANT PEOPLE

I cannot stress enough that the CREATOR GOD – the LORD of HOSTS - has a Holy Name, and it is not called JC!  The CREATOR loved HIS Covenant People so much and proved it by taking the names of the Hebrew Patriarchs, HIS Chosen for HIMSELF. 

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.”   Exodus 3:15

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. And say ye, Save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the heathen, THAT WE MAY GIVE THANKS TO THY HOLY NAME, AND GLORY IN THY PRAISE. Blessed be the LORD God of Israel for ever and ever. And all the people said, Amen, and praised the LORD.”   I Chronicles 16:34 - 35

“The princes of the people are gathered together, even the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth belong unto God: he is greatly exalted.”   Psalm 47:9

Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. He is the LORD our God: his judgments are in all the earth. He hath remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:   Psalm 105:4 - 10

Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.”   Isaiah 24:15

“Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.   Isaiah 29:22,23

O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, EVEN THOU ALONE, of all the kingdoms of the earth: THOU HAST MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH.   Isaiah 37:16

“For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? AND I WILL NOT GIVE MY GLORY UNTO ANOTHER.   Isaiah 48:9 – 11

I HAD PITY FOR MINE HOLY NAME, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went. Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. AND I WILL SANCTIFY MY GREAT NAME, WHICH WAS PROFANED AMONG THE HEATHEN, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I AM THE LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.   Ezekiel 36:21 – 24

KING SOLOMON MADE A GOLDEN HOLY TEMPLE TO GO WITH GOD’s HOLY NAME

“O LORD our God, all this store that we have prepared to build thee an house for thine holy name cometh of thine hand, and is all thine own. I know also, my God, that thou triest the heart, and hast pleasure in uprightness. As for me, in the uprightness of mine heart I have willingly offered all these things: and now have I seen with joy thy people, which are present here, to offer willingly unto thee. O LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, our fathers, keep this for ever in the imagination of the thoughts of the heart of thy people, and prepare their heart unto thee: And give unto Solomon my son a perfect heart, to keep thy commandments, thy testimonies, and thy statutes, and to do all these things, and TO BUILD THE PALACE, for the which I have made provision.”   I Chronicles 29:16 – 19

It was in the heart of David my father to build an house for the name of the LORD God of Israel. And the LORD said unto David my father, Whereas it was in thine heart to build an house unto my name, thou didst well that it was in thine heart. Nevertheless thou shalt not build the house; but thy son that shall come forth out of thy loins, he shall build the house UNTO MY NAME.   I Kings 8:17 - 19

ONLY GOD’s BOOK OF THE LAW CAN SERVE AS HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

Be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?”   Deuteronomy 4:7,8

O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!   Deuteronomy 5:29

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.   Deuteronomy 6:25

PRAISE YE THE LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.”   Psalm 112:1 - 4

“With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.   Isaiah 26:9

“Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.”   Isaiah 45:8

GOD IS OUR ONLY SALVATION

Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.   Deuteronomy 8:6

Thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.”   Deuteronomy 8:18 - 20

I will love thee, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.   Psalm 18:1 – 3

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

“One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple.   Psalm 27:1,4

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfil all thy petitions. Now know I that the LORD saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.”   Psalm 20:5,6

Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. HE ONLY IS MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION; HE IS MY DEFENCE; I shall not be greatly moved. How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence. They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah. My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.   Psalm 62:1 – 6

It shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.   Isaiah 25:9

IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE THERE IS BUT ONE GOD TO SAVE US

DON’T SECOND GUESS THE CREATOR; LOOK UNTO HIM AND BE SAVED

I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.”   Isaiah 43:3 – 12

This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.   Isaiah 43:21

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; there is none beside me. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.”   Isaiah 45:21 – 25

RATHER THAN SCHEME COMMERCIAL HOLIDAYS, WHY NOT WORSHIP ON THE DAYS THAT THE CREATOR GOD ORDAINED FOUND IN LEVITICUS 23RD CHAPTER

- GOD’s Holy Seventh Day Sabbaths of Complete Rest (Exodus 16:29)
- The Memorial of Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread
- The Feast of Weeks for Tithes for the Priests, Fatherless, Widow, and  Stranger
- The Memorial of Blowing of Trumpets
- The Day of Atonement for Our Sins(The 24-hour Fast – no food or water)
- The Feast of Tabernacles and Dwelling in Booths

THY MAKER IS THINE HUSBAND; THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; THE GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH SHALL HE BE CALLED.   Isaiah 54:5

This has been a quick tour of GOD’s WORD for providing knowledge on OUR MAKER, the MOST HIGH GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and exactly how we can get to know HIM and get on HIS SIDE. 

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said,
Who is on the LORD's SIDE?
let him come unto me.
And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.
Exodus 32:26

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/22/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 29th - 31st Chapters
Isaiah 25th Chapter
Ezekiel 45th Chapter
Psalm 50th Chapter
Isaiah 19th Chapter
Jeremiah 44th Chapter
Nahum 1st Chapter
Psalm 22nd Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/