SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 21, 2021

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 21, 2021

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

OUR ENEMIES WHO DOMINATE OVER US
HAVE DUPED US!

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
TO OUR GOD OF ISRAEL!

I will scatter you among the heathen,
and will draw out a sword after you:
and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
Leviticus 26:33

Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people,
and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand.

“Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies
which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst,
and in nakedness, and in want of all things:
and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck,
until he have destroyed thee.

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people,
from the one end of the earth even unto the other;
and there thou shalt serve other gods,
which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.
Deuteronomy 28:32,48,64

Though they bring up their children, yet will I bereave them,
that there shall not be a man left:
YEA, WOE ALSO TO THEM WHEN I DEPART FROM THEM!
Nehemiah 9:12

OUR GOD cast us into the hands of our enemies, as HE had said.
Ignorantly we worship their gods and become so indoctrinated
that we are clueless of being brainwashed.

One of the worst things that I detest is people taking advantage of others.  Not taking candy from a baby, not unbelievable tales about the fish that got away, and not about conveniently forgetting the credit card, so as not to pay the restaurant tab.  This is about deception of the worst kind.  It’s about duping not one, not a hundred, but generations of peoples and nations into believing in a false god in order to deceive the very ELECT. 

Many times I have written about the Israelite Slave Trade, and I will continue to do so until descendants of Slaves will realize their true identity and heritage and return to OUR GOD of Israel.  We sinned against HIM, turned our backs on HIM, and turned to other gods.  Consequently, OUR GOD cast us from our Land of Israel and into the hands of our enemies.  Sadly, unto this day, Black Hebrew Israelites still worship another god.  Thus, we endure the control of “heathens”, as per GOD’s WORD, for turning our backs on HIM, and for worshipping abominable gods.

They went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not, and whom he had not given unto them: And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: And the LORD rooted them out of their land in anger, and in wrath, and in great indignation, and cast them into another land, as it is this day.”   Deuteronomy 29:26 – 28

If ye turn away, and forsake my statutes and my commandments, which I have set before you, and shall go and serve other gods, and worship them; Then will I pluck them up by the roots out of my land which I have given them; and this house, which I have sanctified for my name, will I cast out of my sight, and will make it to be a proverb and a byword among all nations. And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them.”   II Chronicles 7:19 - 22

They were disobedient, and rebelled against thee, and CAST THY LAW BEHIND THEIR BACKS, and slew thy prophets which testified against them to turn them to thee, and they wrought great provocations. THEREFORE THOU DELIVEREDST THEM INTO THE HAND OF THEIR ENEMIES, WHO VEXED THEM: and in the time of their trouble, when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies. But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee: therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies, so that they had the dominion over them…”   Nehemiah 9:26 – 28

Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance. AND HE GAVE THEM INTO THE HAND OF THE HEATHEN; and they that hated them ruled over them. Their enemies also oppressed them, and they were brought into subjection under their hand.   Psalm 106:40 – 42

I have forsaken mine house, I have left mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of her enemies.   Jeremiah 12:7

Since we have GOD’s WORD concerning being in the hands of our enemies, we should be ready and willing to learn the GOD’s TRUTH and do what’s necessary for OUR GOD of Israel to Deliver us, as HE Delivered our forefathers out of Egyptian bondage.  

ONLY GOD OF ISRAEL, OUR SAVIOR, CAN DELIVER US OUT OF THE HANDS OF OUR ENEMIES 

Descendants of Slaves, i.e., Hebrew Israelites have to come to terms with our Plight and our dilemma, as we will not get out of this bondage and from under the rule of our enemies until we return back to the GOD that put this Curse upon us. 

O’ YE DRY BONES, WAKE UP AND SEEK YOUR MAKER

GOD’s WORD and HIS TRUTH will be repeated a thousand times over in these Messages and for as long as it takes for descendants of Slaves to WAKE UP.   Without question and delay we must revolve around OUR GOD of Israel, OUR MAKER, and the Walk of Life that HE wrote for us.  Until we realize that we have been duped to believe in the ways of the heathen, we will continue to worship their god and sin against the GOD of Israel.

FOR OUR OWN SAKES, LET US PROBE AND ANALYZE THE LIES INVOLVING JC, THE GOSPEL, AND THIS “NEW TESTAMENT”

WE DO NOT NEED JC,
WE NEED TO RETURN TO OUR GOD AND SAVIOR!
This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
Isaiah 43:21

THAT WHICH FOLLOWS ARE OBVIOUS REASONS TO ABANDON THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION ENDORSED AND PROMOTED BY ROME:

GOD of Moses is GOD, and by HIS Own ADMISSION has said, “I AM the LORD thy GOD,” and “Thou shalt have no other gods before ME”, and “I AM a JEALOUS GOD” (Exodus 20:2,3,5).

See now that I, even I, AM HE, and THERE IS NO god WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.   Deuteronomy 32:39

Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and THOU SHALT KNOW NO god BUT ME: for there is no saviour beside me.   Hosea 13:4

A MAN-MADE “TRINITY” CANNOT MAKE JC A DEITY

From GOD’s WORD we can see that the CREATOR GOD never spoke of a “Trinity”.  Therefore, we err when we believe GOD to be connected with another deity, even this man, JC, when the CREATOR said, “There is no god with ME”.  HIS WORDS completely eliminate this unfounded “Trinity”.  Therefore, do not be duped with this Christian religion that is borne out of White Supremacists’ reign, Rule, control, and authority that defies the WORD of GOD and HIS Ordinances.

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. THEREFORE HATH THE CURSE DEVOURED THE EARTH, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.”   Isaiah 24:5,6

There shall no strange god be in thee; neither shalt thou worship any strange god. I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.   Psalm 81:9,10

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO god FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME.”   Isaiah 43:10

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I KNOW NOT ANY.

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth BY MYSELF;”   Isaiah 44:8,24

I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.”   Isaiah 45:5,6

“Who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.   Isaiah 45:21 - 23

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.   Isaiah 64:4

The LORD shall be king over all the earth: IN THAT DAY SHALL THERE BE ONE LORD, AND HIS NAME ONE.   Zechariah 14:9

What more do we need to know before we will TURN to THE CREATOR GOD of ISRAEL?  We need to know HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

GOD’S WALK OF LIFE ARE HIS LAWS AND HIS PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

That which the CREATOR GOD holds near and dear to HIS HEART are HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE wrote to MANIFEST RIGHTEOUSNESS in the lives of the peoples HE created.  If the CREATOR GOD wanted two billion people to observe the Roman Christian Gospel, HE would have presented it in the BEGINNING and NOT after HE had scattered HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, from the Land for worshipping other gods.  There are valid reasons to refute and to reject Christianity, especially because it contradicts GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets that are specifically for our Divine Guidance.  For Israelites it began with GOD’s Servants Abraham and Moses.

“The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM THY SHIELD, AND THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD.”   Genesis 15:1

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?   Deuteronomy 4:7,8

“Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.

It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”  Deuteronomy 6:17,25

If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.”   Deuteronomy 30:10,11

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.  For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life:   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.   Ezekiel 18:21

“Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, WHICH MOSES MY SERVANT COMMANDED THEE: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART OUT OF THY MOUTH; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”   Joshua 1:7,8

Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.”   Psalm 81:13,14

REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS OF OLD: FOR I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE; I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE LIKE ME, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, MY COUNSEL SHALL STAND, AND I WILL DO ALL MY PLEASURE:”   Isaiah 46:9,10

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: BUT THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 – 34

Clearly the CREATOR GOD wants us to live and do HIS WAYS of Righteousness, otherwise, HE would not have reiterated HIS COUNSEL throughout the “Old Testament” Commanding the Children of Israel to Keep HIS Book of the Law and to WAIT on HIM.  THUS, GOD’s LAW IS NOT ENDED (Romans 10:4), as the “New Testament” would have Christians believe.  And whether they will accept it or not, they have been lied to, reason being, GOD’s LAW is “forever” and for as long as we live ON HIS EARTH.  If the CREATOR did not end HIS LAW, then it is still active and effective.  This is so important, so think about it, and let the WORD of GOD (not man) be your GUIDE!  Moreover, the “Old Testament” has NOT been fulfilled, which is also what Christianity preaches to dupe the congregations and keep the people in the dark. 

If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.   Deuteronomy 28:58,59

The above Scriptures that reiterate observance of GOD’s LAWS and COMMANDMENTS do nothing to back and support Christianity that has totally ENDED the keeping of GOD’s LAW.   But these passages do everything to remove this Christian religion’s credibility.

There is but ONE WAY to be determined “Righteousness”, and to meet this objective we must live via GOD’s Righteous LAWS.

WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO KNOW THAT WILL MAKE US TURN TO THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL’s RIGHTEOUS BOOK OF THE LAW?

- The JEALOUS CREATOR GOD will NOT give HIS GLORY to another.

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”   Isaiah 42:8

“As truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.   Numbers 14:21

This invented god, JC, and new Gospel can in no way be ADDED to GOD’s LAW that the CREATOR GOD wrote with HIS OWN HAND (Exodus 31:18). 

What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.   Deuteronomy 12:32

- This man JC lied about being sent by GOD to the “Lost Sheep of the House of Israel”. 

When we know all the facts, then we can say with conviction that this is preposterous!  GOD had scatter the Ten Tribes from the Land, and the Remnant of Judah and other Tribes were removed by the Greeks 400 years before the Advent of Christianity.

- JC cannot be proved a “Saviour”. 

If this man-god were, where was he during the Slave Trade when our forebears cried and prayed to him to end the horrifically cruel Slave Trade?  And where is he now, while impoverished descendants of Slaves are afflicted by police without justice and are controlled even by government?  Where is he while the poor have no choice but to live in Ghettoes that lack decent food, quality education for Black children, and have to live in the midst of gangs, murder, and endless despair?

- This man-god, JC, lied about GOD’s Kingdom being “nigh” and people not tasting death.  And in doing so, he incriminated himself.

But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.”   Luke 9:27

Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

“And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
”   Luke 10:3,9 

(Clearly JC is passing the buck!  Has he forgotten that he said “he” was the one sent to the “Lost Sheep”?)

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.”   Matthew 24:34

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, as descendants of Slaves have been severely duped to believe the worst of the fairytales!!!  GOD has not yet established HIS Kingdom on Earth, My People, and when HE does, you can be sure that HIS EARTH will mirror HIS IMAGE of Righteousness, i.e., people will desire HIS Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that HE Ordained for us to live and do “forever”, for “as long as we live on HIS Earth” (Deut. 12:1) AND will have it no other way!

Christianity rejects GOD’s LAW of the Holy Seventh Day of Complete REST.  How can people resign themselves to go against what the CREATOR Commanded concerning HIS Law of the Holy Sabbath Day?

Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, FOR A PERPETUAL COVENANT.”   Exodus 31:16

“One such interpretation of Hebrews states that seventh-day Sabbath is no longer relevant as a regular, literal day of rest, but instead is a symbolic metaphor for the eternal salvation "rest" that Christians enjoy in Christ, which was in turn prefigured by the promised land of Canaan.”

“When did the pope change the Sabbath to Sunday?
A.D. 321
In fact, many theologians believe that ended in A.D. 321 with Constantine when he “changed” the Sabbath to Sunday. Why? Agricultural reasons, and that held muster until the Catholic Church Council of Laodicea met around A.D. 364.”Jul 8, 2014

“Emperor Constantine I
Sunday was another work day in the Roman Empire. On March 7, 321, however, Roman Emperor Constantine I issued a civil decree making Sunday a day of rest from labor, stating: All judges and city people and the craftsmen shall rest upon the venerable day of the sun.”

GOD Blessed HIS Seventh Day Sabbath, and said that it is not just a Holy Day to be observed, but that it is a SIGN between HIM and HIS Chosen People Israel (Exodus 31:13).  HE also said that those who defile it will be put to die (Exodus 31:14)!  Is there any wonder why so many people are dying, Black Hebrews and Gentiles?  Therefore, because Christianity rejects GOD’s Sabbath, we must reject Christianity.

- Christianity does not follow GOD’s Covenant of Circumcision.

“…the practice of circumcision has become a societal norm and, therefore, a free choice for Christians to make.”

“James also emphasized to the Gentiles that there is no need for physical circumcision but, instead, the salvation given to us by Christ, and following Christ through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, is all we need, as it is written in Acts 15:28-29.”

Hence, we have more reason to isolate ourselves from this Christian religion and any religion that defies the Laws, Statutes, and Judgments that OUR CREATOR GOD has Commanded of us to observe.  And if we defy OUR GOD of Israel, then we should be ready to deal with the consequences.  What sense does it make for us to follow a religion that negates the Righteous LAWS of the CREATOR GOD, as does this Christian religion?

Nevertheless, perhaps now, people might be able to understand how the “New Testament” writers established their own doctrines and actually dismissed the WORD of GOD (Isaiah 24:4,5)!  The People of this World Order should be outraged that this Roman Era Christian religion replaced GOD’s Book of the Law with a “New Testament” doctrine that GOD never appointed.  And actually, not only have the Children of Israel been duped, but so also have all Peoples of this World.  All this information is shocking, but quite easy to prove, if only Christians will take the time to research this information for themselves.  The Romans invented Christianity and discarded GOD’s Everlasting Righteous Book of the Law:

·       The Old Testament contains 613 commandments for God’s people to follow. Leviticus includes rules about offerings, clean and unclean foods, diseases, bodily discharges, sexual taboos, and priestly conduct.
·       BUT the New Testament teaches that Christ’s death and resurrection fulfilled the law, which is why its many rules and regulations have never applied to Christians. Romans 10:4 says, “Christ is the end of the law.” Colossians 2:13-14 says that God "forgave us all our sins, having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross.

Those of us who FEAR GOD to OBEY HIM are more intelligent than this.  We know that no one is correct to imagine and invent a new religion and a new god and establish them because worship of the CREATOR GOD and HIS LAWS are deemed undesirable.  This is exactly what happened and how came about the White Man’s religion.

Nevertheless, we must remember that it was the GOD of Israel that brought us out of Egypt, that gave the Children of Israel HIS Book of the Law and the Land of Canaan, that scattered us into the “Four Corners of the Earth, and that said HE would GATHER us and return us back to our own heritage, IF we will return to HIM and to HIS WAYS of Righteousness (Deut. 30:1-6). 

Where are JC’s works to prove himself this “Son of God”, “Man of Peace”, or “Saviour of the World”?  Accept the GOD’s TRUTH.  JC has no works to prove himself a god, and he certainly cannot reverse the WORKS of the MOST HIGH GOD and put a “New” Gospel in its stead.

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he.   Jeremiah 31:10,11

Now that we can see GOD’s WORD and HIS Curse upon us and what HE said would befall us for worshipping other gods, why can’t we understand that we must worship ONLY the CREATOR and abandon the White Supremacists’ god that has done nothing for us except keep us completely duped to forsake the TRUE GOD - CREATOR of Israel.  People delude themselves if they will continue to believe in and have utmost faith in this JC man-god that is only found in a tale of lies that cannot be substantiated or confirmed.  Therefore, the very first thing we all have to do to inhibit being further brainwashed is to SEEK the CREATOR GOD and HIS WALK of Life that HE REQUIRES of us to do (Deut. 10:12).

Realize that when our forefathers forsook OUR GOD and turned to other deities, we lost HIM - OUR ONLY SAVIOR, we lost our Land, and we lost our identity (Deut. 32:26) to “heathens” who now lay claim to our lineage and who now also ruthlessly occupy our Land of Israel.  And get this; they enact a convoluted “Law of Return” that precludes Black Hebrews from returning to GOD’s Land – stating that we must be converted to their religion, their man-made “Judaic religion” when they do not even follow GOD’s Book of the Law.  Those of us who believe in GOD’s Book of the Law have no problem passing on their “Talmudic” doctrine of Judaism. 

What satisfaction and contentment is there having to live in the lands of our oppressors or even in the Land of Israel where are also the “worst of the heathen”?  In that it is of truth and can be proved that we are descended from the Biblical Israelites, then let us learn our history, return back to the CREATOR GOD of Israel, and pray to HIM, as did our forefathers in Ancient Egypt.  ONLY OUR GOD of Israel can and will SAVE us, “A SECOND TIME” and end our captivity in White Supremacist lands!

“Thou art the LORD the God…And shewedst SIGNS and WONDERS upon Pharoah, and on all his servants, and on all the people of his land: for thou knewest that they dealt proudly against them. So didst thou GET THEE A NAME, as it is this day.   Nehemiah 9:7,10

“It shall come to pass in that day, that THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, AND GATHER TOGETHER THE DISPERSED OF JUDAH FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.   Isaiah 11:11,12

Howbeit thou art just in all that is brought upon us;
for thou hast done right, but we have done wickedly:
Neither have our kings, our princes, our priests, nor our fathers,
kept thy law, nor hearkened unto thy commandments and thy testimonies, wherewith thou didst testify against them.
For they have not served thee in their kingdom, and in thy great goodness that thou gavest them, and in the large and fat land
which thou gavest before them,
neither turned they from their wicked works.
Nehemiah 9:33 - 35

They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding,
and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.
Isaiah 29:24

Therefore thou deliveredst them into the hand of their enemies,
who vexed them: and in the time of their trouble,
when they cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven;
and according to thy manifold mercies thou gavest them saviours, who saved them out of the hand of their enemies.
But after they had rest, they did evil again before thee:
therefore leftest thou them in the hand of their enemies,
so that they had the dominion over them: yet when they returned,
and cried unto thee, thou heardest them from heaven; and many times didst thou deliver them according to thy mercies;
Nehemiah 9:27,28

SAVE US, O LORD OUR GOD, AND GATHER US
FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN,
to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting:
and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 106:47,48

Call unto me, and I will answer thee,
and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

“And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return,
and will build them, as at the first.
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity,
whereby they have sinned against me;
and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned,
and whereby they have transgressed against me.
And it shall be to me a name of joy,
a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth,
which shall hear all the good that I do unto them:
and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness
and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
Jeremiah 33:3,7 – 9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/21/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 17th - 19th Chapters
I Samuel 21:1 - 6
Psalm 94th Chapter
Ezekiel 36:23 - 38
Isaiah 51st Chapter
Isaiah 8th Chapter
II Kings 17:6 - 18
Joshua 4:1 – 14
Joshua 4:21 - 24
Joshua 13:14,33
Joshua 14:3,4
Jeremiah 33rd Chapter
Isaiah 64th Chapter
Joel 2nd Chapter
Psalm 16th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/