SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 15, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 15, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHOSE WORD CARRIES MORE WEIGHT,
MAN OR THE CREATOR,
OUR MAKER?

To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word,
it is because there is no light in them.
Isaiah 8:20

The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble;
AND HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.
Nahum 1:7

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD:”
Isaiah 1:18

That sounds like a dumb question, right?  Well, it really isn’t, and the reason is that people the world over completely disregard the Laws, Statute, and Judgments of the CREATOR GOD, and they fashion their own gods, images, idols, man-gods, and religions in accordance with the wicked desires of men.  Since the BEGINNING of Time, man has had the propensity to do things his way, and that included forming his own religion. Take for example the Christian religion.  “There are 37 million churches in the world with 34,000 (Christian) denominations.”  I would be surprised if this information included the churches on every corner.  Nevertheless, who is responsible for formulating all these diverse religions, of which each claims that its church is the only one going to heaven?  If you don’t believe me, pose this question to Christians of a different faith.  I did when I was a teenager, and their answers were not only shocking, but confusing, as well.   

So, who is responsible for inventing, composing, and detailing all these 34,000 Christian denominations?  Let me assure you that it was not the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD that formed the Heavens and the Earth.  HE had HIS OWN AGENDA and DIVINE WAY of LIFE, and in no way does it resemble Christianity, of which, by definition is the worship and belief in a man.  Moreover, the CREATOR Commanded that we not add to HIS WAYS of Righteousness (Deut.12:32).

This is the real conflict that enrages the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD and that separates HIM from mankind.  During the days of Noah he found Grace with the CREATOR.  There isn’t one word about Christian denominations of any kind.  However, there is word about the wickedness of man:

“The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man,”   Genesis 6:2,3

GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth…FOR IT REPENTETH ME THAT I HAVE MADE THEM. But again, Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.”   Genesis 6:5 – 8

The CREATOR GOD does not go into detail regarding all that the first people HE Created did to anger HIM so much that HE would destroy all mankind.  All we know is that GOD did not want HIS Sons to intermarry with the daughters of men.  It seems GOD had a Chosen People even in the BEGINNING.  HE speaks about their wicked rebelliousness, which was obviously bad enough for HIM to destroy everything living, except that which was in the waters.  How these times compare with the wickedness on Earth these days must blow GOD’s MIND, not to mention how HE plans to end it this time!  This present World Order does nothing at all of what the CREATOR GOD Commanded and Requires of us?  So, the question should be, “Are we doing what GOD Requires of us, or are we as wicked as the people who were destroyed in the FLOOD?

THIS IS THAT TRUTH THAT WILL SET US FREE!!!

WHETHER IT IS ACCEPTED OR NOT, THE CREATOR GOD…

- IS ONE GOD
- HAS A CHOSEN PEOPLE
- NAMED HIMSELF THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JACOB AFTER HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE
- COMMANDED AND REQUIRED OF THE ISRAELITES HIS LAW TO LIVE AND DO OR DIE IN THE LANDS OF THE HEATHENS
- OR OBSERVE HIS WAYS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PROSPER

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I WILL GIVE THEE TABLES OF STONE, AND A LAW, AND COMMANDMENTS WHICH I HAVE WRITTEN; THAT THOU MAYEST TEACH THEM.   Exodus 24:12

UNTO THEE IT WAS SHEWED, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and THOU HEARDEST HIS WORDS out of the midst of the fire.”   Deuteronomy 4:35,36

What doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?   Deuteronomy 10:12,13

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore YE ARE MY WITNESSES, SAITH THE LORD, THAT I AM GOD.   Isaiah 43:10 - 12

“When all Israel is come to appear before the LORD thy God in the place which he shall choose, thou shalt read this law before all Israel in their hearing. Gather the people together, men, and women, and children, and thy stranger that is within thy gates, that they may hear, and that they may learn, and fear the LORD your God, and OBSERVE TO DO ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW: And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.”   Deuteronomy 31:11 – 13

ONLY BE THOU STRONG AND VERY COURAGEOUS, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THE LAW, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.   Joshua 1:7,8

“The LORD, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt with great power and a stretched out arm, him shall ye fear, and him shall ye worship, and to him shall ye do sacrifice. And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and THE COMMANDMENT, WHICH HE WROTE FOR YOU, YE SHALL OBSERVE TO DO FOR EVERMORE; and ye shall not fear other gods.”   Kings 17:36,37

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.   Isaiah 42:21

WHY DOES THE CREATOR COMMAND THAT WE LIVE AND DO HIS LAW “FOREVER” AND FOR AS LONG AS WE LIVE ON HIS EARTH

I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the LORD my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. FOR WHAT NATION IS THERE SO GREAT, WHO HATH GOD SO NIGH UNTO THEM, as the LORD our God is in all things that we call upon him for? AND WHAT NATION IS THERE SO GREAT, THAT HATH STATUTES AND JUDGMENTS SO RIGHTEOUS AS ALL THIS LAW, which I set before you this day? Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;”   Deuteronomy 4:5 - 9

The LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day. And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.”   Deuteronomy 6:25

“Bind up the testimony, SEAL THE LAW among my disciples.   Isaiah 8:16

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.   Malachi 4:4  

WHERE IS IT WRITTEN THAT THE CREATOR GOD CANCELLED HIS LAWS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR THE LIKES OF THESE 34,000 CHRISTIAN-GOSPEL DENOMINATIONS

To whom did the CREATOR GOD tell that HIS Righteous Book of the Law should be ended and in place of it should be worship and belief in JC?  Let me be clear.  GOD wants us to live in HIS WAYS of Righteousness.  No one can be Righteous without living GOD’s DIVINE Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.  It is ludicrous to believe that the worship of a man can make one Righteous!  Not even the worship of the CREATOR GOD can make us Righteous.  That which makes us Righteous and that enables us to find Grace with the CREATOR GOD is “OBEDIENCE” to HIS LAW.

Christians have to find out who invented this “Gospel”.  It wasn’t the GOD of Israel, and it wasn’t HIS Prophets either.  When GOD removed the Children of Israel from the Land of Israel, so went also HIS Prophets and HIS LAW, all because the Israelites had a prophesied curse to fulfill..

“The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together. Her gates are sunk into the ground; he hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the law is no more; her prophets also find no vision from the LORD.”   Lamentations 2:8,9

If all this is not a surprise, then consider that it is obvious that the CREATOR GOD of Israel knows nothing about JC.  HE never changed his Greek name or showed ownership of anything JC exemplified.  And HE never spoke of him as HE did Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and HIS Prophets who carried Messages to the Children of Israel on a daily basis.  But get this; the CREATOR left HIS WORD to the World that HE is sending us Elijah the Prophet (Malachi 4:5), and there was no mention of JC.  Was this an oversight, or is it that GOD knew nothing at all about this so-called “Son of God” who is supposed to be the new “lord and saviour”?  Well, let’s see…and keep in mind all GOD’s WORDS that HE Commanded of us.

JC did nothing for the “Lost Sheep” of Israel to whom he said he was sent (Matt. 15:24; Matt. 10:5).  Actually, he lied about GOD sending him to them.  At the time of the so-called inception of JC, GOD had scattered all Twelve Tribes of the Children of Israel from HIS Land of Israel to suffer great affliction and a captivity that they would not be able to rise out of without GOD’s Deliverance.  Although the narratives about JC are captivating, they are all smoke and mirrors.  This man-god has done nothing to EXALT the CREATOR GOD and even less to turn GOD’s Earth to Righteousness, which has always been GOD’s objective since the CREATION of mankind and the establishment of HIS Righteous Book of the Law.   And for sure, JC has certainly not saved Christian souls who trusted in him to put their lives in his hands. 

WAS GOD’s KINGDOM REALLY AT HAND

But that’s not all.  As it is written in the “New Testament”, JC and John the Baptist told the people of their day that GOD’s Kingdom was “nigh” and “at hand”.  Now, surely we know they lied (Matt. 3:11; Matt.4:17; Mark 1:14,15; Luke10:9)!  This Earth has been at its worst ever since the invention of idols, images, and other false gods, even JC for they all turn people’s hearts away from the ONE True and Living CREATOR GOD (Deuteronomy 7:3,4).  During the days of JC there was much mayhem and turmoil.  Why didn’t he end all the fighting, hypocrisy, and destruction and establish “Peace on Earth” before he left?

It is important to know and understand that although the GOD of Israel destroyed us in the thousands for our sins and scattered us into the hands of our enemies, it was never HIS intention to utterly wipe out the Nation of Israel.  The reason is that HIS Covenant with us, though we broke it, is EVERLASTING!  At the end of the day we will either serve and worship the CREATOR GOD of Israel according to HIS WAYS, or be destroyed when HE removes all rebellious and wicked from off HIS Earth.

Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I AM GOD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE.  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That UNTO ME EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW, EVERY TONGUE SHALL SWEAR.   Isaiah 45:22,23

It is Commanded that we cannot worship any other god.  It is also Commanded that we love the GOD of Israel in such a way that there is no room to love another god.  In other words, there can be no room to even think about JC, much less to worship and to believe in him.

GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE LORD

HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIGHT. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”   Deuteronomy 6:4 – 7

If the CREATOR wants all our heart, soul, and might focused on HIM, then there can be no devotion and commitment to JC.  And if there is, The MOST HIGH will know it.  HE READS OUR HEARTS!

Thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for THE LORD SEARCHETH ALL HEARTS, AND UNDERSTANDETH ALL THE IMAGINATIONS OF THE THOUGHTS: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.   I Chronicles 28:9

THIS WHITE SUPREMACY AMONG THE HEATHENS HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR DOWNFALL, AND ITS RELIGION HAS US WALKING BACKWARDS IN DARKNESS

“The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail. For the leaders of this people cause them to err; and they that are led of them are destroyed.   Isaiah 9:15,16

Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the LORD, he against whom we have sinned? FOR THEY WOULD NOT WALK IN HIS WAYS, NEITHER WERE THEY OBEDIENT UNTO HIS LAW. Therefore he hath poured upon him the fury of his anger, and the strength of battle: and it hath set him on fire round about, yet he knew not; and it burned him, yet he laid it not to heart.”   Isaiah 42:24,25

I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.   Jeremiah 24:10 

I WILL PERSECUTE THEM WITH THE SWORD, WITH THE FAMINE, AND WITH THE PESTILENCE, AND WILL DELIVER THEM TO BE REMOVED TO ALL THE KINGDOMS OF THE EARTH, TO BE A CURSE, and an astonishment, and an hissing, and a reproach, among all the nations whither I have driven them: Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the LORD, which I sent unto them by my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them; but ye would not hear, saith the LORD.   Jeremiah 29:18,19

For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God. When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.”   Deuteronomy 4:24 - 28

If thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel. But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, WHY HATH THE LORD DONE THUS UNTO THIS LAND, AND TO THIS HOUSE? And they shall answer, Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought forth their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and have taken hold upon other gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.”   I Kings 9:4 – 9

I will do in thee that which I have not done, and whereunto I will not do any more the like, because of all thine abominations. Therefore the fathers shall eat the sons in the midst of thee, and the sons shall eat their fathers; and I WILL EXECUTE JUDGMENTS IN THEE, and the whole remnant of thee will I scatter into all the winds. Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord GOD; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity. A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them. Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.”   Ezekiel 5:9 - 13

Sadly unto this day, the Children of Israel still worship a false god, even those who know the GOD of Israel to Call upon HIM by HIS Holy Name – Messianics they are called because they believe in JC, the god of our oppressors.

THEY HAVE NOT HEARKENED UNTO MY WORDS BUT TO THE WORDS OF THE CHRISTIAN GOSPEL THAT CONTRADICTS THE CREATOR GOD IN EVERY RESPECT

So, after learning the real truths of our predicament in the hands of heathens and serving their god, we must ask ourselves, “WHOSE WORD CARRIES MORE WEIGHT?”  Is it this White Man and his 34,000 religions who divines in race hatred and affliction, or is it the WORD of the CREATOR that designed and Commanded HIS PERFECT WAY of LIFE for us to follow? 

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20

Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children TO OBSERVE TO DO, ALL THE WORDS OF THIS LAW. FOR IT IS NOT A VAIN THING FOR YOU; BECAUSE IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it”   Deuteronomy 32:46,47

Should we all return back to the CREATOR GOD and HIS Righteous LAW, or should we continue following the words of those who so oppressively hold us in captivity?  The CREATOR has given us these days to determine our own future.  So what will it be:  follow GOD or follow man and his god? 

WE ARE IN THE HANDS OF THE WORST OF THE HEATHENS FOR A REASON

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:”   Deuteronomy 28:64,65

Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me: Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.   Jeremiah 16:11 - 13

Permit me to reiterate the very reasons as to why the White Powers-that-be were so dead set on convincing their Slaves to worship a false god.  It’s easy to understand if we will only search the WORD of GOD.   These White Supremacists whom GOD had given control of HIS Earth knew well that the Blacks taken from the continent of Africa were GOD’s Covenant People, and they also knew they were under the “Curse” for forsaking their GOD of Israel for other gods.  I have written extensively about GOD’s ubiquitous hatred and HIS insane JEALOUSY resulting in HIS People, Israel, turning to false worship of all manner of abominations.   These are the very reasons we are in the hands of heathens and worshipping their useless god and adhering to all 34,000 of its Christian ways. 

The White Supremacist so-called “Jews”, who have usurped GOD’s Land of Israel, were foremost in the Slave Trade of Blacks kidnapped from Africa and were more determined than all the ENSLAVERS to dupe the Slaves into worshipping JC the man-god that couldn’t save himself and much less the Children of Israel or the Christians who have believed in him since his inception, the advent of Christianity, and the “New Testament”.  It’s all been a cruel farce to deceive GOD’s ELECT in order that the GOD of Israel would remain out of HIS Land and so also HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.   Hosea 5:15

Given the fact that the GOD of Israel cursed us, know that HE did not send JC to us, and if HE did, why?  As it is written, JC came and went off into the sunset never to be seen or heard from again.  But that’s not all.  He was not a knowledgeable man of Truth.  Moreover, he should have known that GOD’s Kingdom was not at hand.  Thus, these are just more red flags that Christians need to scrutinize and investigate thoroughly for this so-called “Son of God” leaves much to be desired, especially since the CREATOR is the True and Living GOD with the ONLY TRACK RECORD of LEADING, GUIDING, and DELIVERING HIS People out of bondage!

BECAUSE GOD’s COVENANT WITH THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL IS “EVERLASTING”, HE HAS PROMISED TO DELIVER US OUT OF THE HANDS OF THESE HEATHENS AND RETURN US BACK TO OUR OWN LAND

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But THIS SHALL BE THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL; AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”   Jeremiah 31:31 - 34

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: AND I WILL GIVE THEM ONE HEART, AND ONE WAY, THAT THEY MAY FEAR ME FOR EVER, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I WILL MAKE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH THEM, THAT I WILL NOT TURN AWAY FROM THEM, TO DO THEM GOOD; BUT I WILL PUT MY FEAR IN THEIR HEARTS, THAT THEY SHALL NOT DEPART FROM ME. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.”   Jeremiah 32:37 - 41

We have another chance to be brought out of this heinous and deadly bondage and captivity and to be returned back to our own Land of Israel – the Land of Milk and Honey that the CREATOR GOD gave to us.

THEREFORE WAIT YE UPON ME, SAITH THE LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. FOR THEN WILL I TURN TO THE PEOPLE A PURE LANGUAGE, THAT THEY MAY ALL CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD, TO SERVE HIM WITH ONE CONSENT.

“The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.   Zephaniah 3:8,9,13

The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing. I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD.”   Zephaniah 3:17 - 20 

As bazaar as it may see, the Truth of the matter is that Christians have been awaiting JC, a man, for over 2,000 years.  And those who know the WORD of GOD, the CREATOR, know that HE is awaiting us to return back to HIM.

“Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?   Malachi 3:7

LET’S FULFILL SCRIPTURE; LET’S BE THAT RIGHTEOUS REMNANT DESTINED TO RETURN BACK TO OUR GOD AND TO OUR VERY OWN LAND THAT HE PROMISED US

THE REMNANT SHALL RETURN, EVEN THE REMNANT OF JACOB, UNTO THE MIGHTY GOD. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.”   Isaiah 10:21,22

The ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”   Isaiah 35:10

Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.”   Isaiah 51:11

Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.   Isaiah 55:7

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. THEN SHALL YE CALL UPON ME, AND YE SHALL GO AND PRAY UNTO ME, AND I WILL HEARKEN UNTO YOU. AND YE SHALL SEEK ME, AND FIND ME, WHEN YE SHALL SEARCH FOR ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART. AND I WILL BE FOUND OF YOU, SAITH THE LORD: AND I WILL TURN AWAY YOUR CAPTIVITY, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.”   Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

Whether people believe in the CREATOR GOD of Israel or not, given the death, the destruction, and this pandemic that is killing people across the globe, it behooves all Peoples, not just Israelites, to SEEK the GOD’s TRUTH.   We must all be about serving and worshipping ONE GOD, the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud,
thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins:
return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.
Sing, O ye heavens; for the LORD hath done it:
shout, ye lower parts of the earth:
break forth into singing, ye mountains, O forest,
and every tree therein: for the LORD hath redeemed Jacob,
and glorified himself in Israel.
Isaiah 44:22,23

I have sworn by myself,
the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness,
and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall swear.
Isaiah 45:23

Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills,
and from the multitude of mountains:
TRULY IN THE LORD OUR GOD IS THE SALVATION OF ISRAEL.
Jeremiah 3:23

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,
and sound an alarm in my holy mountain:
let all the inhabitants of the land tremble:
for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
A day of darkness and of gloominess,
a day of clouds and of thick darkness,
as the morning spread upon the mountains:
a great people and a strong;
there hath not been ever the like,
neither shall be any more after it,
even to the years of many generations.
Joel 2:1,2

It shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD
shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem
shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said,
and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 2:32

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/15/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 23rd - 25th Chapters
Exodus 34:1 – 17
Zechariah 8:13 - 17
Zechariah 8th Chapter
Psalm 3rd Chapter
Psalm 4th Chapter
Psalm 5th Chapter
Jeremiah 3:14 - 20
Jeremiah 4th Chapter
Jeremiah 7th Chapter
Psalm 62nd Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT
WATCH FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
SIXTH MONTH
AUGUST 18,19,20, 2020
“Yea, I will rejoice over them to
do them good, and I will plant them
in this land assuredly with my whole
heart and with my whole soul.”
Jeremiah 32:41

Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Numbers 26th - 28th Chapters
Joshua 14th Chapter
Joshua 22nd Chapter
II Samuel 6th Chapter
I Chronicles 16th Chapter
Ezra 3: 1 - 7
Lamentations 2nd Chapter
Psalm 20th Chapter
 “…they shall serve the LORD their
God, and David their king, whom
I will raise up unto them. Therefore
fear thou not, O my servant Jacob,
saith the LORD; neither be dismayed,
O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from
afar, and thy seed from the land of
their captivity; and Jacob shall return,
and shall be in rest, and be quiet,
and none shall make him afraid.”
Jeremiah 30:9,10

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/