SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 1, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR AUGUST 1, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WILL THE REAL ANTI-SEMITES
PLEASE STAND UP!

OPEN LETTER TO WHITE “JEWS”:

Here of late there have been quite a few reports of Blacks being called anti-Semites, and I want to address this erroneous dispute.  Because of your malevolent accusations against several Blacks in this regard, you have actually brought us closer together.  You have made descendants of Slaves more aware of White Supremacists’ hate-filled exploits to divide and indoctrinate us to go against our own people.  Hence, your works to harm us have taught us the benefits of standing together against those who hate us.  It has never been your true intention to establish an honest relationship with us given all the oppression we endure, but rather your efforts have actually been to snoop and determine just how close descendants of Slaves are to learning about their true heritage.

Your White Privilege has caused unwarranted damage to our Black Brothers, as other Whites with the same power and authority that you wield support your allegations against them, though they are innocent of being so called “anti-Semites”.  Nevertheless, they are stigmatized unjustly and some have lost their jobs, asked to apologize, and make a contribution to a Jewish agency.  This is White Jewish racism and domination, or dare I say anti-Semitism.  Given your power and control, the work force supports you whether you are right or wrong.  And when you are dead wrong, it is ludicrous of you to denounce Black Hebrews when we correct you with documentation concerning your man-made religion, Judaism that is founded by Rabbis and not the GOD of Israel.  Also, it is ridiculous to denounce us when we can provide evidence that our Patriarch, Abraham, is Black with woolly hair and is from Ancient Chaldea (Genesis 15:7).   This is the true uniqueness of the Biblical Israelites, and no matter what you say, the facts speak for themselves.  You might have changed the colors of the people in the Tanach, but you cannot change the GOD’s TRUTH!

Nasser:  THE JEWS LEFT BLACK, AND RETURNED WHITE

Gamal Abdel Nesser this was the 2nd president in Egypt in 1956. 
Abdel went on television and radio in the 50’s
and stated to the Askenazi You have left…

Shouldn’t The Late Gamal Nesser know what he is talking about?  Would you call him an anti-Semite for his remarks?

ALLOW ME TO EXPOUND UPON THE REAL MEANING OF ANTI-SEMITISM, WHICH SO HAPPENS TO BE THE SLAVE TRADE OF BLACK HEBREWS AND THIS DREADFUL CAPTIVITY AT THE HANDS OF OPPRESSORS

The GOD of Israel cast HIS Beloved Chosen/Covenant People, Black Hebrew Israelites, from HIS LAND because our forefathers pompously rejected him and HIS LAW and turned to other gods.  It is of great import that my people and I expound upon the BLACK HOLOCAUST - the Slave Trade in Blacks stolen from Africa and this horrendous ongoing captivity of White Supremacist control over our lives.  When we read GOD’s WORD at the Mouth of HIS Prophets we learn who we are, and why we went into the hands of “heathens” whom GOD HIMSELF calls our “enemies”.  Given what you and other White Supremacists did to My People, it’s no wonder why the GOD of Israel labeled you as such.  For your cruelty and savagery against Black Slaves have been second to none.

I WILL SCATTER YOU AMONG THE HEATHEN, and will draw out a sword after you…”   Leviticus 26:33

The LORD shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

“Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a YOKE OF IRON UPON THY NECK, until he have destroyed thee.”   Deuteronomy 28:25,48

“The whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the LORD done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger? Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the LORD God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt: FOR THEY WENT AND SERVED OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIPPED THEM, gods WHOM THEY KNEW NOT, AND WHOM HE HAD NOT GIVEN UNTO THEM: And the anger of the LORD was kindled against this land, to bring upon it all the curses that are written in this book: AND THE LORD ROOTED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND IN ANGER, AND IN WRATH, AND IN GREAT INDIGNATION, AND CAST THEM INTO ANOTHER LAND, as it is this day.”   Deuteronomy 29:23 – 28

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house? And they shall answer, BECAUSE THEY FORSOOK THE LORD THEIR GOD, WHO BROUGHT FORTH THEIR FATHERS OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, AND HAVE TAKEN HOLD UPON OTHER GODS, AND HAVE WORSHIPPED THEM, AND SERVED THEM: THEREFORE HATH THE LORD BROUGHT UPON THEM ALL THIS EVIL.   I Kings 9:6 – 9

I will bring THE WORST OF THE HEATHEN, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.”   Ezekiel 7:24

As a result of the abominations of the Black Hebrew Israelites, European Nations fulfilled prophecy and scattered our forefathers from the Land of Israel in 400 BCE.  Grecians (“A Jew who spoke Greek; a Hellenist.”) appear to be first in this calamitous pogrom.

“The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.   Joel 3:6  

Whenever there was war, famine, and/or pestilence in the Land of Israel, the wicked Israelites fled into Africa to escape GOD’s WRATH (Jeremiah 42:14-18).  However, they never found peace and continued to migrate deeper into Africa, which was a most serious mistake. A book entitled “Hebrewism of West Africa” by Joseph J. Williams details finding people following the LAWS of the GOD of Israel.  Europeans kidnapped these Black Hebrew Slaves and carried them into the “Four Corners of the Earth” to serve White Supremacists.  “Jews” were chief in this enslavement.

A book entitled “Jews and Negro Slavery in the Old South, 1789-1865” by Bertram W. Korn reveals Jewish affairs in the Slave Trade. 

“…the Colonial period was the hey-day of slave-importation from Africa and Northern Jews were far more active in this aspect of the slave-trade than Southern Jews…”

I do not have to tell you that many, many White so-called “Jews” made up the great number of ENSLAVERS who grew wealthy off the bloodied backs of Black Hebrew Israelites.  And there is more than enough evidence to prove it.  But that which is astounding is that the White Jewish intention was not only to cause Black Hebrews to forget their identity and their heritage, but it was also the Jewish ENSLAVERS’ determination to exterminate the Black Hebrews.  We have the book, “Jews and Negro Slavery”, by Bertram Wallace Korn, page 212 to prove it.

Why would “Jews” want to exterminate their Black Slaves?  If one usurps the name and land of an individual and annihilates the true owner, then there is no one to ever reclaim this inheritance.  This is what Jewish people have believed since they helped to remove the Israelites from their borders.  You did not factor in GOD’s Everlasting Covenant with these Black naked and yoked Slaves.  And you did not factor in the other visions GOD of Israel gave to HIS Prophets concerning the Black Hebrews whom HE named and whose names HE took for HIS OWN.

GOD SAID UNTO MOSES, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: THIS IS MY NAME FOR EVER, AND THIS IS MY MEMORIAL UNTO ALL GENERATIONS.   Exodus 3:14,15

Jewish people should know that GOD’s Holy Name would be diminished without HIS Covenant People.  So, obviously, your initial intention to exterminate the Black Hebrew Slaves would not have come to fruition.  GOD’s PLAN was to punish us – NOT to exterminate us. 

Other acts of anti-Semitism against Black Hebrew Israelites entail high quality, cruel barbaric enslavement, beatings to increase quotas, maiming to keep my forebears from constantly fleeing affliction, separation of children from parents and same for spouses, lynching, race hatred, discrimination, imprisonment, gross deprivation and despair.  This is anti-Semitism that lasted for centuries, and it was a horrible HOLOCAUST at the hands of Ashkenazim – Europeans who call themselves “Jews”.  This is what happened to GOD’s People, the Children of Israel, and it is exponentially worse than any other holocaust.

“Because my people hath forgotten me, they have burned incense to vanity, and they have caused them to stumble in their ways from the ancient paths, to walk in paths, in a way not cast up; To make their land desolate, and a perpetual hissing; every one that passeth thereby shall be astonished, and wag his head. I WILL SCATTER THEM AS WITH AN EAST WIND BEFORE THE ENEMY; I will shew them the back, and not the face, in the day of their calamity.”   Jeremiah 18:15 – 17

When White Jewish ENSLAVERS realized that it was impossible to exterminate GOD’s Chosen People, they knew that they had to do something to keep them ignorant and subjugated.  Hence, by no means were my forebears allowed to read.  And they were duped to believe in a White Jewish man-god who looked just like their oppressors, nonetheless.  You told them that this White Jewish man-god, JC, would get them into heaven if they obeyed their “Massa”.  

Your next plan of action was to convert your Slaves to a religion that would require them to worship another god, and this was the worst thing you could have done.  Then another prophecy was fulfilled proving the true identity of GOD’s Beloved People.  HE is the ONE that said we would worship other gods.  Therefore, know that the curse of the Slave Trade and this captivity upon GOD’s People had nothing to do with our being a inferior people, but rather it has everything to do with our transgressing against Our GOD of Israel. 

“It shall come to pass, that as the LORD rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the LORD will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it. And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.”   Deuteronomy 28:63,64

THE WHITE JEWISH HOLOCAUST AND HATRED OF JEWS

Hatred of Jewish People does not stem from your wealth – your arrogance, maybe, in taking GOD’s Land for your own.  It is always about “Jews” first, and to Hell with everyone else.  There are other powers-that-be that are also rich.  They just don’t own the banks, newspapers, movie industry, etc., and keep it all in the hands of the Jewish People.  Moreover, you have turned the Middle East upside down and in grievous poverty and economic decline.  Maybe, just maybe these are the problems, you think?  And because you have so much wealth and the power to delegate it, you seem to feel that you own this Earth, the United States, and the Middle East.  

You and the World will soon learn that the Balfour Declaration of November 2, 1917 was a grave mistake.  The British, who were also ENSLAVERS, cannot pledge GOD’s LAND to another people, and certainly not to European so-called “Jews” who had the idea to exterminate the SEED of Jacob-Israel.  You know enough about GOD’s Book of the Law and the “Old Testament” writings to understand that GOD’s JUDGMENT awaits you for all the things you have done to profane HIS Holy Name.  If you were who you call yourselves, then for GOD’s Holy Name’s sake and out of FEAR of HIM, you would not have perpetuated this hatred, suffering, and persecution of HIS Beloved People.

The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands… The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men.   Psalm 9:16 - 20

Hence, right about now you should be concerned about the GOD of Israel, as HE is the descendants of Slaves ONLY HOPE for DELIVERANCE out of the hands of the heathens who hold us captive. 

Your Jewish Holocaust was also an ACT of the GOD of Israel, i.e., HIS EXECUTION of JUDGMENT against your people.  I can only guess that it was because of promoting the Slave Trade in GOD’s Covenant People and because of duping them to worship another god – and did you ever.  

When you did not deceive My People with Christianity, you were inventing your own religion – Judaism via the Talmud and Midrash.  You feared to adopt GOD’s Book of the Law that HE gave to HIS Prophet Moses for heartless reasons.  Not by any means did you want descendants of Slaves opening the “Old Testament” and learning about their Slave Trade (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters) and equating it with the Children of Israel, for if they had, you knew that your scheme would be over.

That which is really puzzling me is how you can think so wickedly that your religious conversions can really turn Gentiles into “Jews”.  Surely you know that your altering GOD of Israel’s WAYS is an abomination.  No manner of conversion and/or subversion can make a European an Israelite.  And you know all too well that the GOD of Israel selects HIS Ministers, HIS Prophets, and HIS Kings of Israel.  Never have GOD of Israel’s plans for HIS People been left up to Ashkenazim.  You have only confused GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness and HIS TRUTH to all Peoples on HIS Earth. 

WHITE SO-CALLED “JEWS” OWE THE GOD OF ISRAEL AN APOLOGY, IF HE WILL ACCEPT IT

AND YOU OWE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES A DEBT

While the White Supremacists of this wicked World Order hate our Black Skin and Woolly Hair, the GOD of Israel deems us to be “PERFECT”!  And it is not an assumption to reiterate that MY GOD of Israel has PLANS to not only Deliver us out of this bondage, but HE will return us back to our own Land, just as HE has PROMISED.

“Thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.   Ezekiel 16:14

TAKE HEED, AS OUR GOD OF ISRAEL HAS NOT FORGOTTEN HIS CHOSEN

IT IS HE THAT HAS OPENED OUR EYES AND IS PREPARING OUR DELIVERANCE “THE SECOND TIME” FOR “IN THEIR AFFLICTION, THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY”, AS WE CERTAINLY HAVE

I will go and return to my place,
till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face:
in their affliction they will seek me early.”  
Hosea 5:15

When Our GOD of Israel told Abram, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward,” HE was not just talking to Abraham, but to Isaac, Jacob, and to all Twelve Tribes of Israel who will survive these tumultuous times.  Soon anti-Semitism against us will end and this dreadful captivity and evil White Supremacist World Order will be a thing of the past.   

“It shall come to pass in that day, that THE LORD SHALL SET HIS HAND AGAIN THE SECOND TIME TO RECOVER THE REMNANT OF HIS PEOPLE, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.   Isaiah 11:11,12

“Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof. And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small. Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them. AND THEIR NOBLES SHALL BE OF THEMSELVES… AND YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.   Jeremiah 30:18 – 22

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul. For thus saith the LORD; LIKE AS I HAVE BROUGHT ALL THIS GREAT EVIL UPON THIS PEOPLE, SO WILL I BRING UPON THEM ALL THE GOOD THAT I HAVE PROMISED THEM.”   Jeremiah 32:37 – 42

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that it shall no more be said, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.   Jeremiah 16:14,15

“Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I have lifted up mine hand, SURELY THE HEATHEN THAT ARE ABOUT YOU, THEY SHALL BEAR THEIR SHAME. But ye, O mountains of Israel, ye shall shoot forth your branches, and yield your fruit to my people of Israel; for THEY ARE AT HAND TO COME. For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown: And I will multiply men upon you, all the house of Israel, even all of it: and the cities shall be inhabited, and the wastes shall be builded:”  Ezekiel 36:7 - 10

I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden. Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I WILL GET THEM PRAISE AND FAME IN EVERY LAND WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN PUT TO SHAME. At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, WHEN I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY before your eyes, saith the LORD.   Zephaniah 3:18 - 20

GOD of Israel has been a long time forgotten because of the wickedness of HIS People, Israel, but more so because of White Supremacists who have hidden HIS TRUTHS and turned HIS Earth into a living Hell.  Therefore, do know that HE is taking back HIS Earth, HIS Holy Land, HIS Holy City Jerusalem, and, yes, HE is taking back HIS Covenant People, the SEED of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel and will return us to the helm of HIS Kingdom.  And then the Righteous Remnant that HE will CALL will show forth HIS PRAISE, and all who are left on HIS Earth will Fear HIM, live and do HIS Book of the Law, as it is written, and will Worship and give all PRAISEs to the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. 

NO MORE will another people take control of GOD’s Land, and never again will Gentiles usurp the name of HIS Beloved Chosen People, the Children of Israel. 

Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand;
it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.
Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:
And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them;
they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth:
they shall be amazed one at another;
their faces shall be as flames.
Behold, the day of the LORD cometh,
cruel both with wrath and fierce anger,
to lay the land desolate:
and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
For the stars of heaven and the constellations
thereof shall not give their light:
the sun shall be darkened in his going forth,
and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
And I will punish the world for their evil,
and the wicked for their iniquity;
and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease,
and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
Isaiah 13:6 - 11

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Be still, and know that I am God:
I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Psalm 46:10,11

Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD,
to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD,
to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath
from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
shall be accepted upon mine altar;
for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith,
Yet will I gather others to him,
beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 56:6 – 8

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 8/1/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Numbers 17th - 19th Chapters
I Samuel 21:1 - 6
Psalm 94th Chapter
Ezekiel 36:23 - 38
Isaiah 51st Chapter
Isaiah 8th Chapter
II Kings 17:6 - 18
Joshua 4:1 – 14
Joshua 4:21 - 24
Joshua 13:14,33
Joshua 14:3,4
Jeremiah 33rd Chapter
Isaiah 64th Chapter
Joel 2nd Chapter
Psalm 16th Chapter

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/