SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 4, 2020:

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 4, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHITE SUPREMACISTS
WON’T LET US FORGET
JUST HOW RACIST THEY TRULY ARE,
BUT THIS WHITE WOMAN IS OUTRAGEOUS!

Racism runs deeper than we could ever imagine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ET4kaSkWsAAJsvH?format=jpg&name=medium

In the event the above post does not show, please use the link below to retrieve it:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ET4kaSkWsAAJsvH?format=jpg&name=medium

In that ENSLAVERS viewed us as “Chattel”, this post is something I would expect them to write about their Slaves. However, this writing is dated 2013, and I find it most chilling and offensive. To my amazement, this is obviously what most White Supremacists, government officials, members of the US Supreme Court, the Justice System, and racist police officers who so easily murder descendants of Slaves believe, as well. To tell the truth, after reading what this woman wrote, I was and still am appalled at her apathy for people with Black skin.

Herewith, I am responding to this woman’s bizarre tirade against these People of “DARKNESS”. I PRAISE MY GOD for giving me the wisdom to know HIM and HIS WORD that HE so lovingly left for us, Black People of “DARKNESS”, in the Books of HIS Prophets, otherwise we would be as ignorant and misinformed as is this cruel woman.

I have rewritten this post below, line-for-line, and have addressed each of these racist comments:

Kathy Urban

Dec 24, 2013

If Jesus was black God would have shown favor amongst his people.

Without question, Kathy knows nothing about the “Old Testament”, the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, or their SEED – GOD’s COVENANT PEOPLE who so happened to be dark skinned.

GOD of Israel showed absolute favor to HIS People. That is why we are clearly called HIS Chosen.

“The LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

“And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.” Genesis 15:1,7

Kathy should know that the CREATOR GOD had so much love for Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and their SEED that HE named HIMSELF after the names of the Black Patriarchs of the Children of Israel.

“God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.” Exodus 3:15

“Thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.” Deuteronomy 7:6

There is no greater “FAVOR” the GOD of Israel endeared than to HIS People, the Children of Israel. The Israelites only needed to wish for something, and they had it. Upon our return to our heritage, Our GOD of Israel will do so again for us, HIS FAVORED.

“Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. DELIGHT THYSELF ALSO IN THE LORD; AND HE SHALL GIVE THEE THE DESIRES OF THINE HEART. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” Psalm 37:3 – 5

“FOR SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.” Isaiah 64:4

“They are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” Isaiah 65:23,24

Our GOD accomplished everything for HIS Chosen - these Black, nappy-headed Children of Israel, and there was no reason to want for anything in the Land of Milk and Honey, the Glory of all Kingdoms.

Kathy doesn’t know that we lost all that we had for belief in false gods that did not make the Heavens and the Earth. We lost everything: Our JEALOUS GOD, our power, our empire, our Land, our wealth, and our dignity, all because our forebears forsook the GOD of Israel for other gods and refused to live by HIS Book of the Law.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, SAYING, I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD;

“Cast ye away every man the abominations of his eyes, and defile not yourselves with the idols of Egypt: I am the LORD your God. But they rebelled against me, and would not hearken unto me: they did not every man cast away the abominations of their eyes, neither did they forsake the idols of Egypt: then I said, I will pour out my fury upon them to accomplish my anger against them in the midst of the land of Egypt. But I wrought for my name's sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, among whom they were, in whose sight I made myself known unto them, in bringing them forth out of the land of Egypt.” Ezekiel 20:5,7 – 9

WHOEVER DENOUNCES AND BELITTLES GOD’s LAW IS HEREBY PROVED A LIAR

“I gave them my statutes, and shewed them my judgments, which if a man do, HE SHALL EVEN LIVE IN THEM. Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the LORD that sanctify them.” Ezekiel 20:11,12

“I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

“And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.” Ezekiel 20:19,20,32

But instead God has shown favor to our race because we are the chosen people.

The ONLY REASON it APPEARS that GOD is showing favor to the White Race is that the CREATOR cast HIS COVENANT PEOPLE, Israel, from HIS LAND of Milk and Honey into your hands - the hands of heathens for our forefathers forsaking and forgetting HIM and for turning to false gods. For the false worship of strange gods, Our GOD of Israel put the worst of the heathens over us for punishment. Kathy needs to realize that just because Whites have control over Blacks, it does not mean that GOD is showing favor to Whites. If she had read GOD’s WORD, she would know that GOD calls our CAPTORS “heathens”. They are heathens because of their customs, false worship, abominations, and immoral acts. And unfortunately, we have at one time or another adopted these wicked ways, and even worshipped their god.

“I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.” Leviticus 26:33

“My face will I turn also from them, and they shall pollute my secret place: for the robbers shall enter into it, and defile it. Make a chain: for the land is full of bloody crimes, and the city is full of violence. Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.” Ezekiel 7:22 - 24

To call my lord and saviour black is an insult.

If Kathy had seen her “lord and saviour” overlooking 20 or more caskets, lined up in a church in Italy, she might have switched her man-god for the CREATOR GOD. Please watch the entire video.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/28/europe/italy-coronavirus-cases-surpass-china-intl/index.html

Now, that was an amplified eye-opener for me, and I know the TRUTH. The True GOD and SAVIOR prevents the deaths of those who worship HIM and live according to HIS Ordinances.

Kathy should know that those of us who ONLY FEAR, Believe in, and Worship the ONE GOD of Israel find her White, blue-eyed “lord and saviour” an insult to our intelligence! The JEALOUS CREATOR formed men, and it was not so that one of them would be worshipped and compared to HIM. Her “lord and savior” is letting the people who believe in him die like flies from the coronavirus. That would make him a fraud. And those who are alive and yet believe in him should see now that this man-god does not save at all, as it is claimed he can do. The real INSULT is that people have blindly believed in this “saviour” for over 2,000 years for naught. Moreover, the CREATOR GOD has NEVER introduced him to HIS CHOSEN or made mention to them of his Greek name! That would be called a real deal red flag!

Our lord could never be a gentile.

Actually, that is all he is; an imaginary gentile that people choose to have in their faith and belief, and he is a false one at that!!! There is as much truth in him as there is in the fairytale that’s entitled, “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. Had the Emperor been the wiser, we never would’ve had this book to read.

God has given dominion over the planet to whites for a reason.

TRUE. White folk do have dominion over us, and it is heartless. This OPPRESSION and AFFLICTION at the hands of White Supremacists is more than we can bear. But many of us are the wiser and have our hearts set to return back to Our GOD of Israel. HE will DELIVER us out of this Hell and take back HIS Earth.

“I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.” Hosea 5:15

The CREATOR GOD has given dominion over HIS Creation to White Supremacists for a reason, and it certainly is not for the White Man’s ways of goodness, justice, fairness, and benevolence, for there are none. White Supremacists usurped land from the Native Americans and made tribes of this race extinct. White Supremacists mercilessly enslaved Blacks kidnapped from the shores of Africa and treated them like animals and property. White Supremacists dropped two atomic bombs on the Japanese. White Supremacists usurp the lands of other nations and take control of their resources. White Supremacists strengthen the hands of evildoers and assist them in the destruction of other nations and care less that as a result people die from hunger. White Supremacists dominate nations and put sanctions on those that will not follow their evil policies. Kathy takes pride in her “dominion” that suppresses and represses Third-World countries and that sustains their impoverishment. This is what White Supremacist powers-that-be do in order to make themselves feel like the dominant race. And they have a White Supremacist impotent “lord and savior” and religion to supplement their ungodly control over GOD’s Earth! But know that it’s just for a little while longer. Our GOD of Israel did not awaken the “Dry Bones” and show us our true identity for naught.

He has also punished black people for a reason as well.

AND THAT IS THE TRUTH! Our great sins and wickedness are a direct result of our disobedience to Our CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS Book of the Law. And unfortunately, we are still under the CURSE (Leviticus 26th and Deuteronomy 28th Chapters), but Our GOD of Israel has had Mercy on us and is hearing our prayers to fulfill HIS PROMISE to cause our return. HE lovingly gave us a Land of Milk and Honey and named it by the name of HIS Chosen People, Israel, - something HE never did for White Supremacists or for any other nation. Our idol-worshipping forefathers aroused GOD’s WRATH, and HE turned it against us (their SEED). However, because we are HIS Covenant People FOREVER, HE has promised to save us out of all lands that hold us captive when we return back to HIM and HIS LAW.

“The heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, AND CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN MY STATUTES, AND YE SHALL KEEP MY JUDGMENTS, AND DO THEM. AND YE SHALL DWELL IN THE LAND THAT I GAVE TO YOUR FATHERS; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.” Ezekiel 36:23 - 28

Had Kathy read the WORD of GOD instead of the words of the deceptive men who wrote the “New Testament” and its unfounded “Gospel”, that aids in revering and glorifying White Supremacy, then she would know the TRUE GOD and SAVIOR and know about HIS WAYS of Righteousness and TRUTH. ONLY this CREATOR that is the “LORD and SAVIOR” can provide us with Divine Peace and Happiness.

I don’t believe God would have created his only son from darkness.

Kathy has GOD’s Son mixed up with the lies in the “New Testament”. The CREATOR never made JC HIS “Son”. That tale was engineered by the powers-that-be in order that descendants of Slaves would never know their GOD of Israel.

“Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:” Exodus 4:22

“They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn.” Jeremiah 31:9

GOD Created HIS Son starting with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and his Twelve Tribes. Our lineage from them is the reason for the writings in GOD’s Book of the Law and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets. We are Commanded to live GOD’s Laws, Statutes, and Judgments (HIS Book of the Law) “forever”. We find favor with the GOD of Israel and accomplish LIGHT – not “Darkness”, when we worship Our MAKER, live by HIS LAW, and show forth HIS PRAISE and GLORY!

“The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.” Psalm 37:31

“To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.” Isaiah 8:20

In that the White Man’s “New Testament” claims an “end” to GOD’s LAW that HE Commanded we observe “for as long as we live on HIS Earth”, it is clear that this invented JC man-god and Christianity are what not only defines “darkness” but mystery and confusion, as well. Nowhere has the CREATOR ever endorsed this White Supremacist religion that made its debut and launching during the Roman era. Moreover, at the time of the advent of Christianity, the Children of Israel had long since been scattered from the Land some 400 years.

Who would choose a black child? Lets be real here.

From that question alone, we can see just how much this woman, Kathy, hates and loathes Black People. And let’s be real, we have to know that she is not alone. We are governed by this caliber of people, work for this caliber of people, and our children are educated by this caliber of people, and worse, some of us worship the god of this caliber of people, albeit, to no avail.

Nevertheless, to answer her question: The GOD of Israel would choose HIS Black skinned People every single time for HIS love for us is everlasting. Another thing Kathy does not know is that GOD chose Abraham and called him out of Ur of the Chaldees, which is a place in Ancient Babylon where lived Black men, women, and children with nappy hair. Therefore, Kathy’s White, JC “lord and saviour” proves himself to be suspect.

(SO MUCH I LOVE MY GOD OF ISRAEL!) Do you think HE gave us this black skin and woolly hair for distinguishing us from other nations? Hey, if that’s true, it makes me love my people and myself that much more. Of a truth, I am ecstatic that HE thought to choose us above other nations. And this time when we return to our heritage we will never turn from Our LORD and SAVIOR again for HE will indeed be proven to be the ONE True and Living GOD and NONE ELSE. At that time there will be no JC, idols, or images, as the JEALOUS GOD of Israel will be the ONE GOD that all this world of peoples will serve forever and for evermore!

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

“In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.” Isaiah 2:11,20,21

All I’m saying is that we all know that God is white.

NO, we do not all know that GOD is White. First of all, GOD is not a man!

“GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?” Numbers 23:19

That’s Kathy and her racist and hate-filled heart that wishes GOD were a White Supremacist. Only the naïve would believe and perpetuate such ridiculousness! Neither man nor idol has ever accomplished any one of the CREATOR’s GREAT WORKS, SIGNS, and WONDERS. Measure Kathy’s “lord and saviour” up against the CREATIONS and ACTS of the MOST HIGH GOD of this Universe. There’s no contest!

If this White JC is god, where is his creation? Where are any people that he created? And where is his power to counter all this HELL, chaos, destruction, and mayhem that he is supposed to be here to end? White Supremacists have brought to GOD’s once Perfect Earth division, pollution, impoverishment, misery, tears, and despair – nothing resembling “Peace on Earth” and forget happiness.

For black people to claim our lord as being one of them is a complete insult to my faith.

The truth of the matter is that only those without knowledge of the JEALOUS CREATOR would claim that JC is “lord and saviour”. We should all know that by the WORD of the MOST HIGH GOD, HE ALONE is GOD and SAVIOR.

“I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I AM HE: BEFORE ME THERE WAS NO GOD FORMED, NEITHER SHALL THERE BE AFTER ME. I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR.” Isaiah 43:3,10,11

It should be an insult to yours as well.

The insult to Israelites is that our forefathers were so damned stupid to turn their backs on the ONLY GOD able to save them out of the hands of their enemies and give them a wealthy and prosperous life. And if you can believe it, some Israelites still have not learned from this captivity and look to Kathy’s White “lord and savior” that is proved to be of the world’s greatest deception and chicanery ever – the White Supremacists’ man-made Christian religion.

If only I knew how to contact this Kathy Durham, I would give her this document to make her understand that her “lord and savior” is but the works of White Supremacists to keep Blacks in “darkness” and far from the Truth of their real identity. It does not pay to defy Our MAKER!

“I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:” Deuteronomy 32:26

I would also show Kathy the real deal, so that she will learn not to insult the oppressed with her senseless racism. Given all that she has written, why would anyone want to turn to her “lord and saviour” if from worshipping and believing in him makes one so filled with hate for an entire group that has done nothing to her. She never mentioned the CREATOR GOD, per se, and for that reason I have to believe that she has completely dismissed HIM. That is her loss, for HE is a Merciful GOD to all who turn to HIM according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

The Pope, the man who supposedly sits on the right hand of JC, witnesses hundreds of deaths on a daily basis, and clergymen cringe with fear that they will be asked, “Why is the coronavirus killing so many people in this country and across the globe?”

They either do not know the answer, or they will refuse to admit to the GOD’s TRUTH:

- The CREATOR GOD is taking back HIS Earth from the powers-that-be

- The JEALOUS GOD is back to end the worship of other gods on HIS Earth

- The CREATOR GOD wants all the PRAISE and GLORY

- The CREATOR GOD of Israel has RETURNED to DELIVER HIS Covenant People out of the hands of their enemies who OPPRESS them

- The CREATOR GOD of this Universe will once again end all wickedness on HIS Earth

- The CREATOR GOD will end this World Order of White Supremacist ideologies

- The CREATOR GOD will be the ONE True and Living GOD over HIS Chosen People, Israel, over HIS Holy Land, and over HIS Earth

The only hope for the oppressed and afflicted is for the GOD of Israel to return to HIS Place in Jerusalem. Only HIS RETURN can make an impact in the manner HIS WAYS of Righteousness and JUDGMENTS are disseminated throughout HIS Earth. At that time the usurpers of HIS Land and Earth will be Judged for all the atrocities they have committed against the defenseless. A change must come. The JUST GOD and CREATOR will not leave HIS Earth in the hands of people with Kathy’s mindset, and you can take that to the bank!

“The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth:
the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands.
The wicked shall be turned into hell,
and all the nations that forget God.”
Psalm 9:16,17

“If thou wilt diligently hearken
to the voice of the LORD thy God,
and wilt do that which is right in his sight,
and wilt give ear to his commandments,
and keep all his statutes,
I will put none of these diseases upon thee,
which I have brought upon the Egyptians:
FOR I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE.”
Exodus 15:26

“Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory,
and the victory, and the majesty:
for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine;
thine is the kingdom, O LORD,
and thou art exalted as head above all.
Both riches and honour come of thee,
and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might;
and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
Now therefore, our God, we thank thee,
and praise thy glorious name.”
I Chronicles 29:11 - 13

THIS IS NO APRIL FOOL’S JOKE:

CNN:

CONFIRED CORONAVIRUS CASES in the United States: 188,384
US Death toll is nearing 4,000

Global cases: More than 856,900
Global deaths: At least 42,081
TOP 5 COUNTRIES:
United States (187,919), Italy (105,792), Spain (95,923), China (82,278), and Germany (71,808)
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/coronavirus-live-updates-global-death-toll-rises.html

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/