SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 30, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 30, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

BLACK HEBREWS
ARE THE SERVANTS
OF THE CREATOR GOD OF ISRAEL

Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel…

“ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.
Jeremiah 30:2,22

Isaac sowed in that land…
“And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, 
and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: 
fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, 
and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.
Genesis 26:12,24

Remember thy servants, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob;
Deuteronomy 9:27

Remember his marvellous works that he hath done,
his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;
O ye seed of Israel his servant, ye children of Jacob, his chosen ones.
He is the LORD our God; his judgments are in all the earth.
Be ye mindful always of his covenant;
the word which he commanded to a thousand generations;
Even of the covenant which he made
with Abraham, and of his oath unto Isaac;
And hath confirmed the same to Jacob for a law,
and to Israel for an everlasting covenant,
Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan,
the lot of your inheritance;
I Chronicles 16:2 - 18

Let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth.
Psalm 59:13

The World does not know it yet,
but ONLY the Black Hebrews are the Servants of GOD.

The MOST HIGH GOD Created this Universe for HIS GLORY, and HE Chose a Special People to Exalt HIM and to show forth HIS PRAISE.  The “Old Testament”, called The Hebrew Scriptures, attest to GOD’s interaction with HIS People, the Hebrew Children of Israel, with whom HE made an Everlasting Covenant to be their GOD.

“I will establish my covenant between me and thee AND THY SEED AFTER THEE IN THEIR GENERATIONS FOR AN EVERLASTING COVENANT, TO BE A GOD UNTO THEE, AND TO THY SEED AFTER THEE.   Genesis 17:7

Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey. This day the LORD thy God hath commanded thee to do these statutes and judgments: thou shalt therefore keep and do them with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. Thou hast avouched the LORD this day to be thy God, and to walk in his ways, and to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and to hearken unto his voice: AND THE LORD HATH AVOUCHED THEE THIS DAY TO BE HIS PECULIAR PEOPLE, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments; And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.   Deuteronomy 26:15 – 19

We Black Hebrews should be over the moon knowing that the MOST HIGH CREATOR is OUR VERY OWN GOD, and not the god of our OPPRESSORS!  Consider all HIS WONDERS in Egypt and how HE made such a big deal about choosing us for HIS Peculiar People and bringing our forefathers out of bondage.  Also let us realize HIS POWER in giving the Children of Israel the Land of Canaan, as HE had Promised, and naming it after HIS Covenant People. 

Though we are in captivity for disobedience to OUR GOD of Israel, it is but for a time, and given that HE has opened our eyes to our true identity, it won’t be long before HE fulfills HIS PROMISE to again Deliver us out of the hands of our enemies.  We must remember HIS WORKS and HOPE in HIS MERCY for indeed we need OUR GOD of Israel now before we are all lost in this HELL that has engulfed HIS Earth.

Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore. Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth; O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen. He is the LORD our God: HIS JUDGMENTS ARE IN ALL THE EARTH. He hath remembered his covenant forever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an EVERLASTING COVENANT: Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:”   Psalm 105:4 – 11

LET US NOT FORGET HOW WE BLACK HEBREWS CAME TO KNOW THE POWER OF OUR GOD OF ISRAEL

Moses showed GOD’s SIGNS and WONDERS among the Egyptians and the Children of Israel, for it pleased GOD for them to see that HE ALONE was the True and Living GOD to bring them out of bondage.  GOD knew that coming fresh out of Egypt that the Israelites needed HIS MIRACLES to make them cleave to HIM.  Therefore, HE proved HIMSELF to HIS People and even to the Egyptians.  When GOD of Israel killed the Firstborn of the Egyptians and not those of the Israelites that got everyone’s attention!

He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength. He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.

“And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:   Psalm 105:36 - 38,43

When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it. When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”   Psalm 105:12 - 15

Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham. And he increased his people greatly; and made them stronger than their enemies. He turned their heart to hate his people, to deal subtilly with his servants. He sent Moses his servant; and Aaron whom he had chosen. They shewed his signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.”   Psalm 105:23 – 27

He smote also all the firstborn in their land, the chief of all their strength. He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes. Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.   Psalm 105:36 – 38

GODs HAND IS NOT SHORTENED THAT IT CANNOT SAVE

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.”   Isaiah 59:1,2

And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD. As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.   Isaiah 59:20,21

Now that we know GOD’s LOVE for HIS Black Hebrews and all that HE did to SAVE them out of Egypt, as well as, all of HIS PLANS to SAVE us AGAIN, we should have faith in HIM that HE will soon Deliver us for we are INDEED living in troubled Times of “Dark and Cloudy Days”.

“As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered IN THE CLOUDY AND DARK DAY. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country. I will feed them in a good pasture, and upon the high mountains of Israel shall their fold be: there shall they lie in a good fold, and in a fat pasture shall they feed upon the mountains of Israel.”   Ezekiel 34:12 – 14

If these days get any cloudier and darker, we might not make it to prove GOD’s PROMISES.  Hell has engulfed this Earth, and death from the pandemic, sickness, tragedies, disasters, war, police brutality, and murder abound!  We need the GOD proved to be the CREATOR to SAVE us!

“I will feed my flock, and I will cause them to lie down, saith the Lord GOD. I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken…”   Ezekiel 34:15,16

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.”   Jeremiah 30:7 – 9

DAVID, HIS SEED, AND THE NATION OF ISRAEL ARE THE HEBREW SERVANTS OF GOD OF ISRAEL

Don’t get it twisted thinking that GOD will raise up the dead body of King David given what’s written:  “raise up unto them”.   GOD of Israel is speaking about the Seed of King David that will have come down through the generations of King David’s lineage unto this day.

If thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.   I Kings 9:4,5

Let me be clear as to why GOD of Israel cannot be speaking about JC.  The man-god, JC, in the “New Testament” was not of David’s Seed but rather he was conceived by of some unknown “holy ghost”, which, by the way, had never happened before with the Hebrew Israelites.  GOD of Israel does not go by any “holy ghost” for procreation but by consummation between a man and a woman!  It will be by this mode that GOD will cause David’s Seed to return.

“Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.   Jeremiah 23:5

“I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto DAVID MY SERVANT, Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations.”   Psalm 89:3,4

“The word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.”   Jeremiah 33:19 – 22

Hence, GOD of Israel makes it perfectly clear that King David is HIS Servant – as are all the Nation of Israel and not a god. 

AS PER GOD’s WORDS THE SEED OF LEVI, THAT IS, THE CHILDREN OF AARON MAKE UP GOD’s MINISTERS WHO WILL SERVE HIM AND NO OTHER PEOPLE

Take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that HE MAY MINISTER UNTO ME IN THE PRIEST'S OFFICE, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons.”   Exodus 28:1

Let’s keep in mind that the GOD of Israel formed ALL Israelites to show forth HIS PRAISE.  Also, HE Ordained ONLY the Tribe of Levi for HIS Ministers to serve HIM in HIS Holy Temple forever. 

THIS PEOPLE HAVE I FORMED FOR MYSELF; THEY SHALL SHEW FORTH MY PRAISE.   Isaiah 43:21

These are they whom GOD of Israel Chose for HIS Servants – even since the BEGINNING, those HE Created in Genesis 1:26, and then those HE mentioned in Genesis 15:1 and in Genesis 15:7,18.  These are the Black Hebrews who make up the “SIGN” that is between GOD of Israel and HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel.

Thus, we should realize that indeed, the CREATOR GOD of Israel did keep HIS WORD to give the Black Hebrews Canaan, the Land of Milk and Honey to the Children of Israel HIS COVENANT PEOPLE.

“Moreover thou gavest them kingdoms and nations, and didst divide them into corners: so they possessed the land of Sihon, and the land of the king of Heshbon, and the land of Og king of Bashan. Their children also multipliedst thou as the stars of heaven, and broughtest them into the land, concerning which thou hadst promised to their fathers, that they should go in to possess it. So the children went in and possessed the land, and thou subduedst before them the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, and gavest them into their hands, with their kings, and the people of the land, that they might do with them as they would. And they took strong cities, and a fat land, and possessed houses full of all goods, wells digged, vineyards, and oliveyards, and fruit trees in abundance: so they did eat, and were filled, and became fat, and delighted themselves in thy great goodness.   Nehemiah 9:22 – 25

HE remembered HIS HOLY PROMISE, and ABRAHAM HIS SERVANT. And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness: And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of the people; THAT THEY MIGHT OBSERVE HIS STATUTES, AND KEEP HIS LAWS. Praise ye the LORD.”   Psalm 105:42 - 45  

Without a doubt, GOD of Israel brought forth HIS Chosen People with joy, and they became the GOD-Ordained Servants of the CREATOR GOD of Israel.  Therefore, it is wisdom to SEEK after OUR GOD of Israel and to know HIS connection and interactions with HIS People.  From knowing about GOD’s WAYS, we learn about HIM and all HE has REQUIRED of us.  And now since we know that we, Black Hebrews, are GOD’s Servants, and that it was our forefathers that HE brought out of Egypt, then let us remember HIS WORKS and HIS POWER and FEAR HIM to obey in order that HE will find favor with us.  After all, we also need OUR GOD to SAVE us out of this captivity, which is worse than the Egyptian bondage, for we are scattered not just in one country but throughout the World!

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”   Deuteronomy 30:19,20  

THOU, ISRAEL, ART MY SERVANT, Jacob WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN, the seed of Abraham my friend.   Isaiah 41:8

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and MY SERVANT whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.”   Isaiah 43:10

REMEMBER THESE, O JACOB AND ISRAEL; FOR THOU ART MY SERVANT: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me. I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.”   Isaiah 44:21

Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.   Isaiah 49:3

IN THAT IT IS PROVED that the Black Hebrews are the True Servants of the CREATOR GOD, there is but one thing we must do, and that is SEEK the GOD of Israel and obey HIS Book of the Law.

“It shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee, And shalt RETURN UNTO THE LORD THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That THEN THE LORD THY GOD WILL TURN THY CAPTIVITY, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, that thou mayest live.”   Deuteronomy 30:1 – 6

Let us prove that we are the wiser and accomplish all that we must do in order for OUR GOD of Israel to SAVE us out of this Global CAPTIVITY to let us show forth HIS PRAISE, which is what HE formed us to do!

“Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant;
and Israel, whom I have chosen:
Thus saith the LORD that made thee,
and formed thee from the womb,
which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant;
and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.
Isaiah 44:1,2

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect,
I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee,
though thou hast not known me.
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me:
I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
Isaiah 45:4,5

I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob,
and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains:
and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor
a place for the herds to lie down in,
for my people that have sought me.”  
Isaiah 65:9,10

Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us
from among the heathen,
to give thanks unto thy holy name,
and to triumph in thy praise.
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel
from everlasting to everlasting:
and let all the people say,
Amen. Praise ye the LORD.
Psalm 106:47,48

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 4/30/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Exodus 30th and 31st Chapters
Isaiah 19:17 - 25
Ezekiel 43:18 - 27
Ezekiel 44:9 - 31
I Samuel 2:12 - 15, 27 – 36
Leviticus 7:28 – 34
Deuteronomy 18:1 - 5
Malachi 1:7,8
Malachi 2nd Chapter
Malachi 3rd Chapter
Malachi 4:4,5
Isaiah 61st Chapter
Psalm 26th Chapter
Psalm 43rd Chapter
Psalm 66th Chapter

NEW MOON CRESCENT WATCH
FOR FIRST DAY OF THE
SECOND MONTH
April 30, 2022-MAY 1,2, 2022
“Sing, O heavens; and be joyful,
O earth; and break forth into
singing, O mountains: for the
LORD hath comforted his people,
and will have mercy upon his
afflicted.” Isaiah 49:13
Numbers 10:10
Numbers 28:11 – 15
I Samuel 20:18,24;24 - 29
Genesis 1:14 - 19
Exodus 10:1 - 3
Psalm 81:1 – 10
Isaiah 66:23
Ezekiel 45:17
Ezekiel 46:3
Exodus 10:1 – 3
Amos 8:5

Exodus 32nd – 33rd Chapters

Exodus 16:1 – 30
Exodus 31:12 - 18
Exodus 34:21
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Numbers 9:3
Numbers 15:32 - 36
Deuteronomy 5:12 – 15
Isaiah 58:13,14
Isaiah 57:11 - 21
Ezekiel 44:10 - 31
Ezra 9th Chapter
Nehemiah 2:12,18
Deuteronomy 4:23 – 31
Deuteronomy 8:19,20
I Kings 9:6 - 9
II Samuel 24th Chapter
II Kings 10:11 – 31
“And these words, which I command
thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently
unto thy children, and shalt talk of
them whenthou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down, and when
thou risest up.”  Deuteronomy 6:6,7

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/