SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 23, 2022

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 23, 2022

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

“THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE ME”

Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them,
The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you,
and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:
And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt
unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites,
and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites,
unto a land flowing with milk and honey.
Exodus 3:16,17

Don’t believe me; believe “Thus Saith the LORD” and HIS WORD
at the MOUTH of HIS Prophets.

Unless you have read the story of GOD’s Passover at least a dozen times, you probably would not know that the title of this Sabbath Message is the intimidating words of Moses.  After GOD had told him to tell the Israelites that HE will bring them out of the affliction of Egypt, Moses didn’t want anything to do with it.  He even told GOD of Israel that he was slow of speech and of a slow tongue”.  Of a truth he feared to go before the Children of Israel and perform the “SIGNS” GOD had told him to present before them, so that they would believe HE had really come to end their bondage.

I can imagine how Moses felt.  Though I sometimes hesitate to speak about the GOD of Israel, HIS LAW, and HIS interactions with the Children of Israel to prove that HE ALONE is the ONE True and Living GOD, I still share what “Thus Saith the LORD” and HIS PRAISES, for this is what we were formed to do. 

FOLLOW THE GOD THAT PROVES HIMSELF

Once when I first came into the knowledge of the CREATOR GOD of Israel, I believed in HIM with all my heart so strongly that I challenged my Christian co-worker to do the Elijah Test (I Kings 18th Chapter).  If you have never read about this remarkable Prophet before, then be amazed at how he and this chapter play out.

Elijah said to the wicked, idol worshipping King Ahab, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word”.

For me this Chapter on GOD’s Prophet Elijah proving that the GOD of Israel is the ONLY True GOD is one of the most sensational moments in Israelite history. 

“Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken. And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. And they took the bullock, which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them. And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.”   I Kings 18:23 – 29

Elijah gave the Prophets of Baal ample time to call upon their god, but he did nothing, he said nothing, and neither did the idol appear.  Then at the time of the evening sacrifice, Elijah repaired GOD of Israel’s Altar and called upon HIM.

“And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. And Elijah took TWELVE STONES, ACCORDING TO THE NUMBER OF THE TRIBES OF THE SONS OF JACOB, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood. And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time. And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.”   I Kings 18:30 – 35

Now, read how the Prophet Elijah proved that the CREATOR is GOD of Israel and why I call this chapter The Elijah Test:

And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that THOU ART GOD IN ISRAEL, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.”   I Kings 18:36,37

Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and THEY SAID, THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD; THE LORD, HE IS THE GOD.   I Kings 18:38,39

After telling my co-worker about the Elijah Test, I invited her to do the same test with me.  She would call upon JC, and I would call upon the GOD of Israel.  She declined.  To tell the absolute GOD’s TRUTH, I didn’t know whether GOD of Israel would respond for me as HE had for the Prophet Elijah, but I had so much faith and trust in HIM that I was still ready to do this test. 

Although the Israelites admitted that The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God”, they still would not worship HIM, and they still turned to other gods.

Hence, they disobeyed GOD’s Commandment and still worshipped other gods.  Thus, the reason GOD of Israel exiled HIS People into the “Four Corners of the Earth to serve their wicked enemies.  And that would attest to the curses of the Slave Trade (Lev. 26th and Deut. 28th Chapters) that fell upon Black Humanity.  OUR GOD of Israel thoroughly warned the Israelites about HIS WRATH to destroy them if they worshipped other gods, and HE left HIS WORD for us also to take heed or perish.  But how many of us believe all that HE left for us in the Hebrew Scriptures – “The Old Testament”?

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. As the nations which the LORD destroyeth before your face, so shall ye perish; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.   Deuteronomy 8:19,20

Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

“And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant. Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through? And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; But have walked after the imagination of their own heart, and after Baalim, which their fathers taught them: Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink. I WILL SCATTER THEM ALSO AMONG THE HEATHEN, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.”   Jeremiah 9:9,11 – 16

OUR GOD of Israel did not lie.  We are among the heathen just as HE had said – the absolute worst of them, and they couldn’t be more cruel and merciless against us.  The Slave Trade was bad enough, but watching our people wane away and decline year after year in this miserable life of impoverishment, despair, and lack of empowerment keeps me in a state of serious depression.  And worse, the White Powers over us keep a carrot of heathenism and false worship constantly before us – even the worship of their White blue-eyed JC man-god that does nothing for us.  But, My People will not believe me.

I recently saw a picture of a young Black Slave about eighteen years of age shackled and with a large net covering him.  The caption questioned how people could worship the god of the ENSLAVERS who did this to a human being.  The Slave Trade is ended, but the yoke and shackles remain encasing our brains.  Most Blacks believe whatever our oppressors tell them, especially about JC – the very false god that defies the CREATOR’s First Commandment:  “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”.  The CREATOR GOD is a JEALOUS GOD, and HE, the ONE that Created this Universe, wants ALL the GLORY.  But LORD knows, they will not believe me.

Not only are we Commanded not to worship false gods, but OUR CREATOR GOD is so JEALOUS that HE does not even want us mentioning the names of other gods for these idols will turn our hearts from HIM:

“In all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and MAKE NO MENTION OF THE NAME OF OTHER GODS, NEITHER LET IT BE HEARD OUT OF THY MOUTH.   Exodus 23:13

Nevertheless, Christians are oblivious to GOD’s VOICE.  They call the name of JC ad nauseam.  “Thank you, JC”!  “JC"!  “JC, help me”!  And there cries to him are endless without ever mentioning the Holy Name of the CREATOR GOD of Israel, which is to the delight of White Supremacists.  Those who Rule over us know that when we return to the ONE True GOD of Israel that HE will hear our cries and save us just like HE saved our forebears out of Ancient Egyptian bondage.  Believe it; false gods are a curse, and unto this day, Black Hebrews continue to worship, pray, and bow to another god, especially this White blue-eyed man-god, JC.

For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.”   Deuteronomy 7:4

Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.   Deuteronomy 11:16,17

How exactly should GOD of Israel have phrased HIS WORDS to make HIS Beloved Black Hebrews know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we cannot worship ANY other gods but HIM?  For decades since being a teenager I have attempted to prove that there is but ONE GOD, the GOD of Israel, and that because HE is OUR MAKER, we must worship and serve ONLY HIM.  That’s common sense.  And if that’s not enough profound information, then know also that HE ALONE is the same GOD that Created this Universe and all things therein.  No other god can claim the manifestations of the CREATOR.  Thus, no other god can compare with HIM.  And if HE has said that HE doesn’t know of another god, why do people delude themselves and still trust that another exists?  Is no JC another god?  Yes, he is, and that’s why people worship him!

UNTO THEE IT WAS SHEWED, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS GOD; THERE IS NONE ELSE BESIDE HIM. Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

“Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that THE LORD HE IS GOD IN HEAVEN ABOVE, AND UPON THE EARTH BENEATH: THERE IS NONE ELSE.   Deuteronomy 4:35,36,39

To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?   Isaiah 46:5

This past Sunday, the Whole World observed Easter, which is about the worship of the White Man’s god that is supposed to be the “Saviour of the World”, the “Man of Peace”, and the “Lord and Saviour”.  At his inception, there was chaos and turmoil on Earth, as well as murder of Christians.  He made no effort to end this Hell on Earth for those who believe in him and for no one else, either.  But like the Prophets of Baal (false god), people still believe in him.  That which Black People of today do not accept is that because our forefathers worshipped false gods, OUR GOD of Israel cast HIS Chosen People into the hands of heathens to do as they desire, which is to serve other gods.  And do they ever! 

Thou hast given us like sheep appointed for meat; and hast scattered us among the heathen.

“Thou makest us a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and a derision to them that are round about us. Thou makest us a byword among the heathen, a shaking of the head among the people.

“If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? for he knoweth the secrets of the heart.”   Psalm 44:11,13,14,20,21

The LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone. And among these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot have rest: but the LORD shall give thee there a trembling heart, and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind:   Deuteronomy 28:64,65

Weren’t our forebears kidnapped from the shores of Africa and forcibly brought to these shores and throughout the World as Slaves?  Weren’t Blacks denied the right to worship their own gods, observe their own cultures, and speak their own languages?  Moreover, are these not the curses that OUR GOD of Israel said would happen to us, and have we not fulfilled the prophesies in the Hebrew Scriptures concerning punishment and death for worshipping another god?  Do not the curses of the Hebrew Scriptures that fell upon us speak volumes of truth?  We can change these horrific times in which we live if we will just OBEY OUR GOD and resign to live by HIS WALK of Life.

Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. YE SHALL WALK IN ALL THE WAYS WHICH THE LORD YOUR GOD HATH COMMANDED YOU, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.   Deuteronomy 5:32,33

Ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.   Exodus 23:25

The CREATOR GOD of Israel said that we should FEAR HIM and Keep HIS Commandments.  HE also Commanded that we observe HIS Book of the Law for as long as we live on HIS Earth. 

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which the LORD God of thy fathers giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.   Deuteronomy 12:1

The White Man’s Christianity does not reiterate GOD’s LAW; his religion teaches that it is fulfilled with the worship of JC.  Nothing could be further from the GOD’s TRUTH!  Therefore, since Christianity exalts the JC, man-god, any association this religion concocts entailing a connection between GOD of Israel and the “New Testament” is LIE!

I WILL TAKE YOU FROM AMONG THE HEATHEN, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I WILL BE YOUR GOD. I will also save you from all your uncleannesses…”   Ezekiel 36:24 - 29

“I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD. And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I AM YOUR GOD, SAITH THE LORD GOD.   Ezekiel 34:29 – 31

It was the CREATOR GOD of Israel that said that King David is a man after HIS OWN HEART (I Sam. 13:14).  WOW!  What an honor!  And consider David’s devotion to his GOD as he EXALTS HIM:

Thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? For thou hast confirmed to thyself thy people Israel to be a people unto thee for ever: and thou, LORD, art become their God.”   II Samuel 7:22 - 24

Wherefore David blessed the LORD before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, LORD God of Israel our father, for ever and ever. Thine, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O LORD, and thou art exalted as head above all. Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name.”   I Chronicles 29:10 – 13

OUR GOD OF ISRAEL ALWAYS REMEMBERED KING DAVID’S WORDS AND BECAUSE OF HIM, OUR GOD WILL NEVER FORGET US

Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, YET WILL I BE TO THEM AS A LITTLE SANCTUARY IN THE COUNTRIES WHERE THEY SHALL COME. Therefore say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.”   Ezekiel 11:16 - 20

If we will take into consideration that the Hebrew Scriptures are about the CREATOR GOD and HIS Covenant People, the Children of Israel, and about accepting HIS Commandments to do them, then we can expect that OUR GOD of Israel will return to us.  Know that HE has only abandoned us until we will decide to acknowledge our sins against HIM and decide to live by HIS Book of the Law and not by wicked men and their books that OUR GOD never set before us.

I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: IN THEIR AFFLICTION THEY WILL SEEK ME EARLY.   Hosea 5:15

THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE ME, MY FATHER, BUT I WILL WRITE ABOUT YOUR WORDS ANYWAY

The people of the World at the time of Noah’s day were horribly wicked.  They sinned against the CREATOR GOD, and HE destroyed them with a deadly FLOOD.  Since that time, HE has said that the soul who sins shall die, and sinners have been dying ever since.  And not even this man JC can do anything about it.  Little do people realize that they are dying because of their belief in him.

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.   Ezekiel 18:4 

The CREATOR has given to the World all that is required of us, all that we should know, and all that we should do.  HE said nothing about a “Son of God” coming with a “Gospel”, and HE said nothing about dying and going to HIS HEAVEN and living forever.  That’s Rome’s Christian spiel to deceive the masses in order that they will buy into this man-made religious belief that exalts JC.  Nowhere is it written that the CREATOR called JC up to a Mount to give him the “Gospel”!  Let’s not forget that the GOD of Israel called Moses up to Mount Sinai to give HIM HIS Ordained Laws, Statute, and Judgments to teach to the Children of Israel.  JC taught about worship of himself.

The LORD said unto Moses, COME UP TO ME INTO THE MOUNT, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.   Exodus 24:12

Little does this White Supremacist Christian World Order know that GOD’s Book of the Law, when observed, inhibits sin.  BELIEVE IT!  But those who came before us and the people who suffer so horribly today fail to choose to live GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness in order to prove HIS WORDS.  Life in the lands of “heathens”, as GOD calls them, has Black Hebrew Israelites living like their enemies.  Instead of following GOD’s Commandments, they prefer to believe the lies of our CAPTORS – lies that did not help their grandparents, parents, or themselves.  From one generation of Christian Blacks to the next, no one has proven that this White Man’s religion saves anyone! 

As far as all GOD’s LAWS and HIS WORDS to HIS Prophets are concerned, we have the Land of Israel standing Witness to this Covenant between the CREATOR and HIS People.  No other people can make this claim, not even the White so-called “Jews” for they are Europeans and not of the Covenant GOD made with the Nation of Israel.  GOD called Abram, the Patriarch of the Children of Israel, from out of “Ur of the Chaldeans”, and that’s modern-day Iraq, which is in Asia.  And then Abram, whose name GOD changed to Abraham, received the best news ever for GOD’s WORDS to Abram were also for his SEED.

The word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.   Genesis 15:1

“In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:   Genesis 15:18

God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.   Genesis 17:19

Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.   Genesis 32:28

Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared unto me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and blessed me, And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, and I will make of thee a multitude of people; and will give this land to thy seed after thee for an everlasting possession.   Genesis 48:3,4

“God heard their groaning, and God remembered his covenant with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob. And God looked upon the children of Israel, and God had respect unto them.”   Exodus 2:24,25

I cannot stress enough that we have our own GOD, and HE has not forgotten us. 

“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. BEHOLD, I HAVE GRAVEN THEE UPON THE PALMS OF MY HANDS; thy walls are continually before me. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.   Isaiah 49:15 - 17

GOD of Israel is the CREATOR of this Universe, and according to HIM, there is NONE ELSE, and the good thing about it is that HE IS OUR GOD and OUR ONLY SAVIOR!  Will I ever challenge another Christian to the Elijah Test again?  I don’t know.  Perhaps there will never be the need to do so.  GOD of Israel has shown me some really miraculous SIGHTINGS.  And I know that HE will do the same for all Israelites who will believe in ONLY HIM and worship HIM with their whole heart.  Moreover, OUR GOD has left us HIS WORD that we should remember HIS LAW, and that it is HIS Prophet Elijah that will return – NOT JC.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:   Malachi 4:5

If we will believe in something, then let us believe in the CREATOR and HIS WORDS that HE gave us, for all that HE did not give us, JCwise, is causing our demise.  But those who will BELIEVE in the CREATOR GOD of Israel will live to enjoy a long and prosperous life in the days of HIS Peace and Happiness, and what could be better than that!

We must believe in OUR CREATOR
for man is proved to be wicked and deceptive!

Only be thou strong and very courageous,
that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law,
which Moses my servant commanded thee:
turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein:
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have good success.
Joshua 1:7,8

It shall come to pass in the day
that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow,
and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage
wherein thou wast made to serve,
Isaiah 14:3

I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:
I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable,
and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee,
and people for thy life.
Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east,
and gather thee from the west;
I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back:
bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
Even every one that is called by my name:
for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him;
yea, I have made him.
Isaiah 43:3 – 7

Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee:
and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out;
and I will get them praise and fame in every land
where they have been put to shame.
At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you:
for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth,
when I turn back your captivity before your eyes,
saith the LORD.
Zephaniah 3:19.20

Then the heathen that are left round about you shall know
that I the LORD build the ruined places, and plant that that was desolate:
I the LORD have spoken it, and I will do it.
Thus saith the Lord GOD;
I will yet for this be inquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them;
I will increase them with men like a flock.
As the holy flock, as the flock of Jerusalem in her solemn feasts;
so shall the waste cities be filled with flocks of men:
and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Ezekiel 36:36 - 38

The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT ELSEWHERE
FOR PREVIOUS SABBATH MESSAGES:

O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.
Hosea 13:9

Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth,
which have wrought his judgment;
seek righteousness, seek meekness:
it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.
Zephaniah 2:3

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
Malachi 4:4,5

“For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords,
a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,
which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
Deuteronomy 10:15,17

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME:
I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal:
neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.”
Deuteronomy 32:28,29,39

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men.  What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the ENTIRE YEAR, feel free to
CONTACT ME:  Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 4/23/22

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 -15
Exodus 16:14 - 36
Numbers 15:32-36
Isaiah 56:1-8
Isaiah 58:10-14
Exodus 26th and 28th Chapters
Isaiah 35th Chapter
Isaiah 8:13 - 20
Ezekiel 11:16 - 21
Ezekiel 34th Chapter
Jeremiah 30th Chapter
Jeremiah 46:27,28
Psalm 9th Chapter
Psalm 83rd Chapter
Jeremiah 1:1 - 17
Deuteronomy 32:7 – 41
Isaiah 11th Chapter
Deuteronomy 1:16,17
Isaiah 14:1 – 23
Isaiah 42:1 – 9
Isaiah 44:21 – 28
I Samuel 3:19
Isaiah 45:11 - 25
Isaiah 49:22 – 26
Isaiah 56:6 - 8
Isaiah 58th Chapter
Isaiah 61:8 - 11
Psalm 36th Chapter
Psalm 121st Chapter
Joshua 22:1 - 9
Joshua 24:1 – 27

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM!  EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED! 

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.”   Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS:   THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.”   Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.  Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.  Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.  Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.  It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.”   Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED. 

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD - THE WORD OF GOD:

Yehudah ben Yacob, President
Of The LawKeepers of GOD (YHWH)

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/