SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 18, 2020:

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 18, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

WHY ARE MORE BLACKS DYING
OF THE CORONAVIRUS THAN WHITES

THE CREATOR HAS RETURNED
TO SAVE HIS PEOPLE WHO WILL
RETURN TO HIM, OBEY,
AND CALL UPON HIS HOLY NAME

“They shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts,
in that day when I make up my jewels;
and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son
that serveth him. Then shall ye return,
and discern between the righteous and the wicked,
BETWEEN HIM THAT SERVETH GOD AND HIM THAT SERVETH HIM NOT.”
Malachi 3:17,18

AND HIS WRATH IS UPON THE REBELLIOUS

The fact that Blacks are dying
in greater numbers than Whites
has nothing to do with White Supremacy and intelligence,
so let’s not make that a factor.

Blacks are dying for a reason
And
White Powers will lose their domination –
Also for a reason but different than that of Blacks!

Since being taken from the shores of Africa, descendants of Slaves have been under the control of our enemies, and as a result we have suffered miserably from great affliction and endless oppression and heartache. The White Powers the world over have never had any real concern for us other than for our generations to make them wealthy in a centuries-old Slave Trade of free labor. Since that has come to an end, we must ride out the rest of GOD’s Curse upon us, as a group, until HE Gathers us from the “Four Corners of the Earth” to where HE has scattered us.

What we should be asking is: “Why did the CREATOR GOD of the “Old Testament” make us Slaves?” Unless people know the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD and HIS WAYS, they will never understand the deaths attributed to the coronavirus and other deaths of descendants of Slaves. For millennia we have followed the ways of our CAPTORS, the people who have shown nothing but hatred and disdain for our group and who do all within their power to sustain us second-class citizens. The Ghettoes and inferior schools in every inner city, stands witness to the White Man’s determination to ensure that descendants of Slaves will never share an even playing field with them. We know this, and yet Black People worship the man-god of their CAPTORS who is just as dysfunctional and bigoted as are our CAPTORS when it comes to our needs. There is something wrong with this picture, and we should be wise enough to realize that Blacks are not only fighting against White Power and racism but the White Man’s god, as well.

I urge descendants of Slaves to consider GOD’s WORD, HIS LAW, HIS WAYS, and HIS ULTIMATUMS, as well. In a nutshell, the CREATOR Chose descendants of Slaves for HIS Covenant People and gave our fathers the Land of Canaan/Israel. HE Commanded us to live according to HIS LAW, and that if we refused and forsook HIM and worshipped other gods, we would perish. All that the CREATOR GOD has said in the “Old Testament” that would happen to the Children of Israel has happened to descendants of Slaves.

Moreover, do note that GOD did not single out the Gentiles and tell them to worship HIM. That Commandment was only directed at the Children of Israel, the People whom GOD Chose for HIS Name’s Sake.

Read the following pages with an open mind, and if you oppose what’s written, determine whether you are opposing me or “Thus Saith the LORD”, which is the WORD of GOD. I take pride in publishing Scripture - GOD’s WORD - in all that I write in an effort to make readers know that my reports disseminate GOD’s TRUTH.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Although I have cast them far off among the heathen,
and although I have scattered them among the countries,
yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary
in the countries where they shall come.”
Ezekiel 11:16

1. KNOW THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE DESCENDANTS OF SLAVES.

We are more than just
Descendants of Slaves!
Our GOD is not a man;
HE is the CREATOR of this Universe,
And HE has made us HIS Covenant People forever!

We have to know from what’s written in the “Old Testament” that the Biblical Israelites were Black. If the Israelite Patriarch, Abraham, came from “Ur of the Chaldees” (Ancient Babylon/Iraq), the SEED of Abraham had to be of a Black skinned People with woolly hair. As a matter of FACT, the Children of Ham who are descended from Noah populated this area.

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

“And he said unto him, I am the LORD that brought thee out of Ur of the Chaldees, to give thee this land to inherit it.” Genesis 15:71,7

O, My People, know Our GOD!!!

“For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.” Isaiah 45:4 – 6

GOD made up HIS Covenant People starting with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and his Twelve Sons (Called Tribes), and from them is the lineage of descendants of Slaves.

“I WILL ESTABLISH MY COVENANT BETWEEN ME AND THEE AND THY SEED AFTER THEE in their generations for AN EVERLASTING COVENANT, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.” Genesis 17:7

KNOW WHY THE GOD OF ISRAEL CHOSE FOR HIMSELF A COVENANT PEOPLE AND WHY ISRAELITES CANNOT SERVE ANOTHER god

“YE ARE MY WITNESSES, SAITH THE LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.” Isaiah 43:10

“I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I HAVE LOVED THEE: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life. FEAR NOT: FOR I AM WITH THEE: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I HAVE CREATED HIM FOR MY GLORY, I HAVE FORMED HIM; YEA, I HAVE MADE HIM.” Isaiah 43:3 – 7

“THOU, ISRAEL, ART MY SERVANT, JACOB WHOM I HAVE CHOSEN, the seed of Abraham my friend.” Isaiah 41:8

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” Isaiah 43:21

“Remember these, O Jacob and Israel; for thou art my servant: I have formed thee; thou art my servant: O Israel, thou shalt not be forgotten of me.” Isaiah 44:21

2. KNOW THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD FOR HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THINGS.

It is Our GOD, the GOD of Abraham that is the CREATOR of this Universe, Heaven and Earth, mankind and all things. No one has duplicated HIS WORKS, and no one can be compared to HIM. And no one can change that which HE has written in stone.

“Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.” Deuteronomy 10:14

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deuteronomy 32:39

“I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.” Isaiah 43:15

“Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and THERE IS NO GOD ELSE BESIDE ME; A JUST GOD AND A SAVIOUR; THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. LOOK UNTO ME, AND BE YE SAVED, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.” Isaiah 45:21,22

“Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH BY MYSELF;” Isaiah 44:24

“Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?” Isaiah 43:13

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” Isaiah 45:5 - 7

“Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.” Jeremiah 23:23,24

3. QUESTION THE RELIGION OF OUR CAPTORS if YOU CHOOSE TO WORSHIP THEIR DEITY, JC.

When the White Nations started their empires, the Greeks and the Romans, they had to have their own god and one that mirrored their times and their peoples. Therefore, these empires invented their own gods and piggybacked off the CREATOR GOD after painting Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and all the other “Old Testament” Men of GOD their White color.

Though the White Nations made mention of the GOD-fearing men in the “Old Testament”, it is a fact that they did not embrace GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness. Instead they fabricated and concocted a religion conducive to the pagans of Rome who believed in pagan gods and virgin births. JC was not the first one said to be born of a virgin and worshipped. Bet you didn’t know that, right?

6 Miracle Birth Stories Beyond Jesus:
https://www.livescience.com/42187-miracle-birth-stories-beyond-jesus.html

“The history of the Christian religion and the Christian church began with Jesus and his apostles. Christianity is the religion that is based on the birth, life, death, resurrection and teaching of Jesus Christ.”

Shouldn’t Christianity have begun with the WORD of GOD, as did GOD’s LAWS of Righteousness?

“The LORD said unto Moses, Come up to me into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a law, and commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them.” Exodus 24:12

“He gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, WRITTEN WITH THE FINGER OF GOD.” Exodus 31:18

Furthermore, if this is the case, what right did the writers of the “New Testament” have to change GOD’s Ordained and Commanded Laws, Statutes, and Judgments into belief and the worship of a man-god? What makes this Christian religion so acceptable and above the WORD, Commandments, and TRUTH of GOD ALMIGHTY? Neither GOD nor GOD’s Prophets wrote the Christian “Gospel” or this “New Testament”, and that would make JC and all Christian teachings 100% SUSPECT.

When the Children of Israel met with their GOD of Israel at Mount Sinai to hear HIS WORDS, HE did not appear before them in any similitude. Why? The JEALOUS GOD knew that if the Israelites had seen HIM in any form that they would have wickedly reconstructed what they had seen, and then worshipped it instead of HIM. That being a given of idol worshipping Israelites, the JEALOUS GOD of Israel would NEVER appear to HIS People in the form of a man, an idol, or an image, and that would include this unfounded JC.

“When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.” Deuteronomy 4:25,26

“It shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish. AS THE NATIONS WHICH THE LORD DESTROYETH BEFORE YOUR FACE, SO SHALL YE PERISH; because ye would not be obedient unto the voice of the LORD your God.” Deuteronomy 8:19,20

DON’T BE DECEIVED AND DUPED BY OUR CAPTORS

“TAKE HEED TO YOURSELVES, THAT YOUR HEART BE NOT DECEIVED, AND YE TURN ASIDE, AND SERVE OTHER GODS, AND WORSHIP THEM; And then the LORD's wrath be kindled against you…” Deuteronomy 11:16,17

“When ye have transgressed the covenant of the LORD your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.” Joshua 23:16

“This evil people, which refuse to hear my words, which walk in the imagination of their heart, and walk after other gods, to serve them, and to worship them, shall even be as this girdle, which is good for nothing. For as the girdle cleaveth to the loins of a man, SO HAVE I CAUSED TO CLEAVE UNTO ME THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND THE WHOLE HOUSE OF JUDAH, SAITH THE LORD; that they might be unto me for a people, and for a name, and for a praise, and for a glory: but they would not hear.” Jeremiah 13:10,11

“Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:” Jeremiah 16:11,12

“And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.” Jeremiah 18:12

STRANGE gods

The worst of the devices of our wicked forefathers, who caused the Slave Trade and this captivity, was to know and worship Strange gods. Why is JC considered a Strange god? What has the CREATOR GOD told us to make us know beyond the shadow of a doubt that we must serve and worship HIM ALONE? No one can dismiss the fact that HE wants us to LOVE HIM with all our heart and soul. And if we do, then there can be no room in our hearts to worship JC or any other god!

“I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;” Exodus 20:2,3,5

“Thou shalt worship no other god: for THE LORD, WHOSE NAME IS JEALOUS, IS A JEALOUS GOD:” Exodus 34:14

“HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children…” Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

“I AM THE LORD THY GOD FROM THE LAND OF EGYPT, and thou shalt know no god but me: for THERE IS NO SAVIOUR BESIDE ME.” Hosea 13:4

“They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I AM A FATHER TO ISRAEL, and Ephraim is my firstborn.” Jeremiah 31:9

HENCE, we do not need JC, albeit, we have no reason to believe in him given that people who believe in him are dying daily from the coronavirus.

If the CREATOR GOD of Israel had intended for Israelites and even other Nations to worship JC, HE would have stipulated it in HIS Book of the Law. Of a Truth, the CREATOR NEVER mentioned the name of JC, never called him to Deliver the Israelites out of Egypt, and never made him a Prophet of Israel.

Therefore, to say that JC is the “Son of God” and a “lord and saviour” is a stretch! On Easter Sunday, his day, nonetheless, there was death and destruction. If he’s a “saviour”, this is a poor way of showing it! Evidence of his inability to save proves that the CREATOR GOD of Israel is indeed the ONLY GOD and SAVIOR!

“UNTO THEE IT WAS SHEWED, THAT THOU MIGHTEST KNOW THAT THE LORD HE IS God; there is none else beside him.” Deuteronomy 4:35

“Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?” II Samuel 7:22,23

“I, EVEN I, AM THE LORD; AND BESIDE ME THERE IS NO SAVIOUR. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.” Isaiah 43:11,12

What makes the Israelites GOD’s Witnesses? The Children of Israel Witnessed GOD’s SIGNS, WONDERS, and MIRACLES in Egypt that HE manifest for them even proving to them HE is their GOD and SAVIOR, as HE made a PRECIOUS and HOLY NAME for HIMSELF.

4. WHAT DOES THE CREATOR GOD COMMAND AND REQUIRE OF HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE?

The CREATOR GOD REQUIRES keeping of HIS LAWS of Righteousness.

“Now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, TO KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD, AND HIS STATUTES, which I command thee this day for thy good?” Deuteronomy 10:12,13

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I HAVE SET BEFORE YOU LIFE AND DEATH, blessing and cursing: THEREFORE CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live: THAT THOU MAYEST LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” Deuteronomy 30:19,20

“Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because IT IS YOUR LIFE: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.” Deuteronomy 32:46,47

Can you understand now why it is that descendants of Slaves are dying? Know of a certainty that Our GOD of Israel is taking back HIS Earth from White Powers and is establishing the cream de la crème of the Israelites to make up HIS Righteous Remnant destined to return to our heritage. Unfortunately all Black Hebrew Israelites will not return – only those who will obey and live by GOD’s Book of the Law, as it is written. So, when you see descendants of Slaves dying, understand that the GOD of Israel is serious about our SEEKING HIM and OBEYING HIS VOICE.

5. WHAT IS GOD’s PUNISHMENT FOR OPPOSING HIS COMMANDMENTS?

After Our GOD of Israel Commanded the keeping of HIS Book of the Law that HE gave to Moses to teach to our forefathers, they would not take heed to HIS WORD to worship ONLY HIM and to abandon all other gods. After hundreds of years of their forsaking the GOD in HIS Holy Land and for their turning to false gods, the CREATOR scattered our forefathers from HIS Land into the lands of cruel and wicked Nations whom HE called “heathens” for punishment.

“When thou shalt beget children, and children's children, and ye shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD thy God, to provoke him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed. And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.” Deuteronomy 4:24 - 28

“Notwithstanding they would not hear, but hardened their necks, like to the neck of their fathers, that did not believe in the LORD their God. And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them. And they left all the commandments of the LORD their God, and made them molten images, even two calves, and made a grove, and worshipped all the host of heaven, and served Baal. And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used divination and enchantments, and sold themselves to do evil in the sight of the LORD, to provoke him to anger. THEREFORE THE LORD WAS VERY ANGRY WITH ISRAEL, AND REMOVED THEM OUT OF HIS SIGHT: there was none left but the tribe of Judah only. Also Judah kept not the commandments of the LORD their God, but walked in the statutes of Israel which they made. And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.” II Kings 17:14 – 20

As a result we endured a Slave Trade and now sustain a captivity that has no future for our progeny. Needless to say that we are dying daily from all kinds of diseases and sicknesses, and worse from this coronavirus that is killing hundreds of Black Hebrews on a daily basis. Why is the GOD of Israel killing HIS Covenant People by the thousands every single day?

As the GOD of Israel has said, if we worship another god, we will perish. And it is beyond my comprehension why Black Hebrews have this great desire to worship this White blue-eyed man-god, JC. What has he done for us? He did not save our forebears out of the centuries-old Slave Trade, and he has not saved us out of this captivity. Yet, he is worshipped on Sundays, Easter, and Christmas, and Black People literally love him to death! For this reason descendants of Slaves are dying, and it is the JEALOUS GOD of Israel killing them for serving all manner of gods, even this god imagined by White Rulers.

“But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.” Jeremiah 7:24

“But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.” Jeremiah 44:17

“And that which cometh into your mind shall not be at all, that ye say, We will be as the heathen, as the families of the countries, to serve wood and stone.” Ezekiel 20:32

This is NOT what Our GOD of Israel wants to hear from the People HE gave the Land of Canaan and the People whom HE loved with all HIS SOUL.

WHY HAS GOD OF ISRAEL CUT OFF ISRAEL FROM HIS LAND

“If ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them: Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people: And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and to this house?” I Kings 9:6 – 8

“And they shall answer, BECAUSE THEY FORSOOK THE LORD THEIR GOD, WHO BROUGHT FORTH THEIR FATHERS OUT OF THE LAND OF EGYPT, AND HAVE TAKEN HOLD UPON OTHER gods, and have worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath the LORD brought upon them all this evil.” I Kings 9:9

"See, I have set befor thee this day life and good, and death and evil;” Deuteronomy 30:15

“If thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it. I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:” Deuteronomy 30:17 – 19

“THEY FORGAT GOD THEIR SAVIOUR, WHICH HAD DONE GREAT THINGS IN EGYPT;” Psalm 106:21

BOTTOM LINE:

We are doomed if we do not live according to GOD’s WAYS of Righteousness. The CREATOR Represents GOODNESS and RIGTEOUSNESS, and HE even Created an Earth of GREAT and WONDROUS EXCELLENCE that was supposed to last even unto this day. But man’s evil, wicked, and immoral World Order of abominations and false worship prevail on GOD’s once PERFECT Earth influencing people to exponentially commit transgressions against the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

However, the Israelites and other Peoples who will remain upon GOD’s Earth after the “Day of the LORD” (elimination of all the wicked), will live according to HIS Book of the Law, in Righteousness, as it is written and will be happy to do so. And everyone in GOD’s World Order will Worship ONLY HIM, and will bow ONLY to HIM!

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” Isaiah 42:8

“I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.” Isaiah 45:23 - 25

6. FROM WHERE DOES CHRISTIANITY GET ITS AUTHORITY TO EXIST, AND WHAT IS GOD’s WORD IN THE MAKING OF THIS FALSE DECEPTABLE RELIGION?

Think not that the Slave Trade was something that simply happened by chance or even that it was because of Ham looking at Noah’s nakedness causing him to curse Canaan. The Slave Trade occurred because of GOD’s Curse upon HIS disobedient Children of Israel (Lev.26th and Deut.28th Chapters). You see, Our GOD is named after us, and HIS is an Everlasting Name. Therefore, HE will not utterly destroy us, but by golly, HE can remove us from HIS Land for 2,400 years if that is HIS desire, and put us in the hands of heathens to worship their god, and that is exactly what HE did. But now, HE is giving us a chance to turn back to HIM and HIS LAWS, so that we might be established in our own heritage with our own Nobles. There will be no White Supremacists to rule over us!!!

“Their children also shall be as aforetime, and THEIR CONGREGATION SHALL BE ESTABLISHED BEFORE ME, and I will punish all that oppress them. And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; ” Jeremiah 30:20,21

When GOD’s Chosen People rejected HIM and turned to other gods, knowing that HE is a JEALOUS GOD, we can only imagine how much this hurt the CREATOR after all HE had done for them. And when HE had saved them countless times out of the hands of their enemies (Nehemiah 9th Chapter), finally HE had enough of lying Israelites. It was at this time HE used some serious TOUGH LOVE on HIS Covenant People. HE cast them into exile and told them, now you can worship all the gods you want. Just know they will have no ability to save you out of the HELL, AFFLICTION, and MISERY I have planned for you rebellious Israelites. And true to GOD’s WORD, JC has not helped us one iota!

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS:

“YET YE HAVE FORSAKEN ME, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.” Judges 10:13,14

“Thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

“Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and THERE SHALL BE NO MIGHT IN THINE HAND.

“The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

“Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.

“And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.” Deuteronomy 28:29,32,36,37,41,64

CNN interviewed a clergyman on April 9, 2020 concerning the coronavirus. He responded to a viewer’s question: “Why is GOD allowing the coronavirus to happen?” The clergyman responded: “Don’t expect heaven on Earth.” He went on to explain (and I paraphrase) that goodness only exists in heaven. In my opinion he alluded to dying and going to heaven. But the CREATOR GOD never even suggested such a thing. Our MAKER Commanded living according to HIS LAW, as this is what makes us Righteous!

“It shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.” Deuteronomy 6:25

“If the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live. Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

“I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.” Ezekiel 18:21 – 23,32

7. THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS OUR SAVIOR AND OUR DELIVERER!

“Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, HE THAT SCATTERED ISRAEL WILL GATHER HIM, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.” Jeremiah 31:10

It was never GOD’s intention for White Supremacists to reign over HIS Earth forever, as they believe and are determined to do. Their Rule was for but a time until HIS Hebrew Israelites Returned back to HIM, which is what some of us have already done. Now, Our GOD of Israel is making up HIS Righteous Remnant to cause our Return to HIM in order that HIS World Order may be established, whereby, all who bend the knee will Worship and GLORIFY HIM. Our GOD is all we’ve got! HE is the ONLY ONE capable of taking us out of this Great Hellish and cruel Tribulation that is literally killing us. In the lands of our enemies, all of us have one sickness or another. Now, we have the coronavirus in the air killing our people in astounding numbers with no place to bury them. Our only HOPE is Our GOD of Israel, as all other ideas have been exhausted and have failed us. Hence, we may as well SEEK Our GOD and SAVIOR, for HE AWAITS US, HIS Righteous Servants to show forth HIS PRAISE.

“This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.” Isaiah 43:21

“Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.” Jeremiah 33:6,7

“It shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but SHALL STAY UPON THE LORD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, IN TRUTH. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. FOR THOUGH THY PEOPLE ISRAEL BE AS THE SAND OF THE SEA, YET A REMNANT OF THEM SHALL RETURN: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.” Isaiah 10:20 - 22

Sadly, all who worship another god and who will not follow GOD’s Righteous Laws, Statutes, and Judgments will be destroyed and will never attain the opportunity to enter the Land of Israel and GOD’s New Global World Order that entail absolute Worship of ONLY HIM and HIS WALK of Life: Living and doing HIS Book of the Law.

THE END OF WHITE SUPREMACY, THEIR CRUEL RACIST WORLD ORDER, AND THEIR MAN-MADE RELIGION IS NIGH

And as far as White Supremacist Nations are concerned that enslaved our fathers and hold descendants of Slaves in captivity, GOD has a JUDGMENT for them as well for their evils, wickedness, cruel reign, control, and governance over nations and GOD’s Earth.

“Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.” Isaiah 13:19,20

“FOR I AM WITH THEE, SAITH THE LORD, TO SAVE THEE: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.” Jeremiah 30:11

IN GOD’S NEW GLOBAL WORLD ORDER, all living will revere, honor, and worship ONLY HIM, which is the way it should have been initially when HE Created the Heavens and the Earth.

“All the ends of the world SHALL REMEMBER AND TURN UNTO THE LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.” Psalm 22:27

“The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and THE LORD ALONE SHALL BE EXALTED IN THAT DAY.

“In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.” Isaiah 2:11,20,21

“For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so THE LORD GOD WILL CAUSE RIGHTEOUSNESS AND PRAISE TO SPRING FORTH BEFORE ALL THE NATIONS.” Isaiah 61:11

“I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.” Isaiah 66:18

“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.” Habakkuk 2:14

Though these latter days are replete with Cloudy and dark times, there is HOPE for us when we SEEK Our GOD of Israel to OBEY HIM this time, in order that we may reap all the GOODNESS HE has awaiting our return to HIM.

“Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:” Isaiah 46:10

“For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.” Isaiah 64:4

“THE LORD IS GOOD, A STRONG HOLD IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE; AND HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM.” Nahum 1:7

YES, MY PEOPLE, WE DO NOT NEED JC FOR WE HAVE A SAVIOR GOD AWAITING US TO RETURN BACK TO HIM WITH OUR WHOLE HEART AND SOUL WE ONLY NEED DO IT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

ALL PRAISES TO THE CREATOR, OUR MAKER, THE GOD OF ISRAEL!

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although

I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the

countries where they shall come.”
Ezekiel 11:16

“Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them,
and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
And I will cause the captivity of Judah
and the captivity of Israel to return,
and will build them, as at the first.
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity,
whereby they have sinned against me;
and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned,
and whereby they have transgressed against me.”
Jeremiah 33:6 – 8

“I WILL SANCTIFY MY GREAT NAME,
which was profaned among the heathen,
which ye have profaned in the midst of them;
and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD,
when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
For I will take you from among the heathen,
and gather you out of all countries,
and will bring you into your own land.
Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you,
and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness,
and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
A new heart also will I give you,
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU,
and cause you to walk in my statutes,
and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers;
AND YE SHALL BE MY PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE YOUR GOD.”
Ezekiel 36:23 - 28

“The LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart,
and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God
with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
And the LORD thy God will put all these curses
upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee,
which persecuted thee.
And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD,
and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.
And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous
in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good:
for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good,
as he rejoiced over thy fathers:
If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God,
to keep his commandments and his statutes
which are written in this book of the law,
and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul.”
Deuteronomy 30:6 – 10

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

7TH DAY OF PASSOVER WEEK
AND MEMORIAL OF THE
GOD OF ISRAEL
Determined by the New Moon
Crescent “Sighting”
“Six days thou shalt eat unleavened
bread: and on the seventh day shall
be a solemn assembly to the
LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work
therein.” Deuteronomy 16:8
“Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD,
and my servant whom I have chosen:
that ye may know and believe me, and
understand that I am he: before me there
was no God formed, neither shall there
be after me.” Isaiah 43:10

Nahum 1:15
Isaiah 30:29
Leviticus 23:5 - 8
Psalm 105th Chapter
Psalm 106th Chapter
Psalm 107th Chapter
Psalm 37th Chapter
Psalm 140th Chapter
Psalm 59th Chapter
Psalm 71st Chapter
Proverbs 6th Chapter
Psalm 19th Chapter
Psalm 69th Chapter
Jeremiah 30th Chapter
Psalm 91st Chapter
“And God said moreover unto Moses,
Thus shalt thou say unto the children
of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers,
the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac,
and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto
you: this is my name for ever, and this
is my memorial unto all generations.”
Exodus 3:15

SABBATH READINGS – 4/18/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Exodus Chapters 30 and 31
Exodus 16:1 – 30
Exodus 31:12 - 18
Exodus 34:21
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Numbers 15:32 - 36
Deuteronomy 5:12 – 15
Isaiah 58:13,14

HAVE A CONTINUED BLESSED
FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD,
AND LET JERUSALEM COME TO MIND!

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/