SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 11, 2020

THE SABBATH MESSAGE FOR APRIL 11, 2020:

YAH, THE CREATOR, IS MY GOD AND MY ONLY SAVIOR!

Shalom to All Who Seek the CREATOR GOD of Israel and HIS TRUTH,

PASSOVER IS THE WEEK TO EXALT GOD OF ISRAEL
FOR DELIVERING HIS ISRAELITES OUT OF EGYPT
AND FOR REQUIRING OF US HIS LAW

“God be merciful unto us, and bless us;
and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.
That THY WAY may be known upon earth,
thy saving health among all nations.
Let the people praise thee, O God;
let all the people praise thee.”
Psalm 67:1 – 3

“I am the LORD thy God,
which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.”
Psalm 81:10

“I AM COME DOWN TO DELIVER THEM
out of the hand of the Egyptians,
and to bring them up out of that land
unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey;
unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites,
and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.”
Exodus 3:8

“When the son hath done that which is lawful and right,
and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them,
he shall surely live.”
Ezekiel 18:19

In that we are in the season of Passover, Israelites are clinging to GOD’s Ordinances to ensure keeping this Week as it is written. We observe Passover because it epitomizes that AWESOME NIGHT that the GOD of Israel made a global NAME for HIMSELF when HE Delivered HIS Chosen People out of Ancient Egyptian bondage. It is a Night to be much remembered. It is the “MEMORIAL” of GOD’s GREAT WRATH and POWER that HE manifested on the Night of the 14th Day of the First Month at late evening to bring death upon all the Firstborn of Egypt.

“And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying, This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you. Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house: And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb. Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats: And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.” Exodus 12:1 - 6

“THIS DAY SHALL BE UNTO YOU FOR A MEMORIAL; AND YE SHALL KEEP IT A FEAST TO THE LORD THROUGHOUT YOUR GENERATIONS; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever. Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel. And in the first day there shall be an holy convocation, and in the seventh day there shall be an holy convocation to you; no manner of work shall be done in them, save that which every man must eat, that only may be done of you. And ye shall observe the feast of unleavened bread; for in this selfsame day have I brought your armies out of the land of Egypt: THEREFORE SHALL YE OBSERVE THIS DAY IN YOUR GENERATIONS BY AN ORDINANCE FOR EVER. In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.” Exodus 12:14 – 18

Given the Passover alone, there is much to be said of this “Old Testament” GOD of Israel. HE is the ONE that reiterated countless times that HE is GOD and SAVIOR and that there is NONE ELSE, and even that HE doesn’t know of another God. It is this reality that behooves us all to hear and obey HIS WORDS and disregard religious works that are not endorsed with “Thus Saith the LORD”.

“I WILL TAKE YOU TO ME FOR A PEOPLE, AND I WILL BE TO YOU A GOD: AND YE SHALL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD YOUR GOD, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.” Exodus 6:7

“And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I BARE YOU ON EAGLES' WINGS, AND BROUGHT YOU UNTO MYSELF. Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for ALL THE EARTH IS MINE: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.” Exodus 19:3 - 6

Know and understand that the CREATOR GOD of Israel that brought the Children of Israel out of Egypt, that chose Jerusalem for HIS Holy NAME and for HIS Holy City, and that Promised to GATHER HIS Chosen from worldwide captivity will not leave HIS Earth to the wicked. Moreover, HE will remove all from HIS Earth who will not live according to HIS WAYS of Righteousness, as well as all who worship other gods. This Earth will once again be moved at the presence of the CREATOR GOD of Israel.

“O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah: The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved AT THE PRESENCE OF GOD, THE GOD OF ISRAEL.” Psalm 68:7,8

“ASCRIBE YE STRENGTH UNTO GOD: HIS EXCELLENCY IS OVER ISRAEL, and HIS STRENGTH IS IN THE CLOUDS. O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. BLESSED BE GOD.” Psalm 68:34,35

The Church does not teach that which GOD LOVES. GOD wants for us to CLEAVE TO HIM and SWEAR BY HIS Holy NAME. And at the end of the day, HE, HIMSELF, will put it in our hearts to love HIM with all our heart. We only need to make the first move to RETURN back to Our GOD of Israel to worship HIM and to live according to HIS Book of the Law, as it is written.

“THOU SHALT FEAR THE LORD THY GOD; HIM SHALT THOU SERVE, AND TO HIM SHALT THOU CLEAVE, AND SWEAR BY HIS NAME. HE IS THY PRAISE, AND HE IS THY GOD, that hath done for thee these great and terrible things, which thine eyes have seen. Thy fathers went down into Egypt with threescore and ten persons; and now the LORD thy God hath made thee as the stars of heaven for multitude.” Deuteronomy 10:20 – 22

“THE LORD THY GOD WILL CIRCUMCISE THINE HEART, AND THE HEART OF THY SEED, TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THINE HEART, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.” Deuteronomy 30:6

“Saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; AND WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” Jeremiah 31:33,34

BY DEFINITION OF THE WORD “CHRISTIANITY”, BELIEF AND WORSHIP IS OF JC

“THE LAST SUPPER” (Matthew 26th Chapter) - RATHER THAN MAGNIFY THE CREATOR GOD, JC EXALTS HIMSELF

This so-called “Last Supper” has JC on the night of Passover eating dinner with several other men and neglecting to follow GOD’S LAW OF THE PASSOVER. Instead of JC Memorializing the GOD of Israel for DELIVERING the Israelites out of Egypt as he should have been doing and which is what we are Commanded to do on Passover, this man-god is exalting himself. If there is just one thing we must learn and teach about the CREATOR GOD of Israel, it is that HE is a JEALOUS GOD, Commands all the GLORY for HIMSELF, and that the worship of other gods is an abomination – a death wish.

“If thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them; I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.” Deuteronomy 30:17,18

“Say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law; And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:” Jeremiah 16:11,12

CHRISTIANS DO NOT OBSERVE PASSOVER, AS GOD COMMANDED

Given the WORD of GOD, surely we can internalize that this Passover Ordinance specifically MAGNIFIES the CREATOR for SAVING HIS Beloved Children of Israel out of bondage, and to HIM ALONE is due the GLORY. We do know that JC was not in Egypt nor in the Land of Israel with the Children of Israel. And of a truth, he never walked among the Children of Israel, as did Moses and the other Prophets. That’s because he wasn’t invented until AFTER GOD scattered Israel from the Land into exile some 400 years later.

Christians do not promote the observance of GOD’s Passover or any of HIS designated Holy Days listed in Leviticus 23rd Chapter. Christians designed their own holidays: mainly Easter and Christmas, but there are others, and they all revere JC and make no mention of the CREATOR GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Christians do not MAGNIFY the GOD of Israel, and they certainly do not MAGNIFY HIS Everlasting LAW that we are Commanded to keep for as long as we live.

“O MAGNIFY THE LORD WITH ME, AND LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER.” Psalm 34:3

“I WILL PRAISE THE NAME OF GOD WITH A SONG, AND WILL MAGNIFY HIM WITH THANKSGIVING.” Psalm 69:30

We must also MAGNIFY GOD’s LAW that HE Commands of us to live and do for as long as we live on HIS Earth.

“These are the statutes and judgments, which ye shall observe to do in the land, which THE LORD GOD OF THY FATHERS giveth thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.” Deuteronomy 12:1

“The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; HE WILL MAGNIFY THE LAW, AND MAKE IT HONOURABLE.” Isaiah 42:21

The CREATOR will NEVER alter HIS GLORIOUS and RIGHTEOUS LAW for the likes of a man-made religion established specifically for this White Supremacist World Order to reject the CREATOR GOD and reject HIS Divine Laws, Statutes, and Judgments.

LET GOD’s HOLY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD AND SAVIOR OVER ISRAEL

By way of GOD’s PASSOVER, HE made a GREAT NAME for HIMSELF – a NAME that should be EXALTED daily every Morning and Evening with Sacrifices, as HE has ordered.

“Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods? FOR THOU HAST CONFIRMED TO THYSELF THY PEOPLE ISRAEL TO BE A PEOPLE UNTO THEE FOR EVER: AND THOU, LORD, ART BECOME THEIR GOD. And now, O LORD God, the word that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant, and concerning his house, establish it for ever, and do as thou hast said. And LET THY NAME BE MAGNIFIED FOR EVER, SAYING, THE LORD OF HOSTS IS THE GOD OVER ISRAEL: and let the house of thy servant David be established before thee.” II Samuel 7:22 - 26

“FOR WHO IN THE HEAVEN CAN BE COMPARED UNTO THE LORD? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?” Psalm 89:6

“I AM THE LORD THY GOD, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THY SAVIOUR: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I HAVE LOVED THEE: THEREFORE WILL I GIVE MEN FOR THEE, AND PEOPLE FOR THY LIFE. FEAR NOT: FOR I AM WITH THEE: I WILL BRING THY SEED FROM THE EAST, AND GATHER THEE FROM THE WEST;” Isaiah 43:3 – 5

THERE IS MUCH TO BE REALIZED FROM GOD’s PASSOVER

There is much to be learned from the GOD of Israel SAVING HIS Chosen People out of the Land of Egypt. And there is also much to be learned from the Israelites who unto this day still turn their backs on GOD and choose to ignore HIS Track Record of SALVATION for all who will obey HIS LAWS of Righteousness and who will worship ONLY HIM!

It is common knowledge that Christians know nothing about GOD the CREATOR and HIS interactions with HIS Prophets and with HIS Chosen People, the Children of Israel. They can only learn GOD’s TRUTH from reading the “Old Testament” at the Mouth of GOD’s Prophets. The “New Testament” does not teach the WAYS of GOD, and the writers of this book are anything but GOD’s Prophets. This so-called “New Gospel” contains the writings of men who were dead set against following the GOD of Israel. Thus, the reason the writings of Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and a host of others took pride in publishing the imaginations about a “man born of a virgin” to be the “saviour of the world”. Christians disregard that this JC, man-god, has in fact saved no one – not even those who believe in him. As a matter of fact, given the coronavirus, this so-called “saviour” harvests bodies in caskets daily, as shown in the following video:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/28/europe/italy-coronavirus-cases-surpass-china-intl/index.html

If one knew nothing about the GOD of Israel, this video should tell you that you do not want to know anything about this dead-as-a-door-nail-man-hanging-on-a cross.

THE DEADLY CORONAPLAGUE – THAT “INVISIBLE ANGRY ENEMY”

The coronavirus/plague is giving us all much to talk about, and indeed all kinds of rumors prevail on the street. Nevertheless, one need not be a genius to know that GOD has EVERYTHING to do with all these coronavirus victims dying like flies – even Christians – Black and White – ALL the wicked and all who worship another god.

“SEE NOW THAT I, EVEN I, AM HE, AND THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.” Deuteronomy 32:39

GOD ALWAYS COMMANDED OF US HIS WAYS, HIS COMMANDMENTS, AND HIS JUDGMENTS AND DARED US TO ALTER THEM

“IF THOU SHALT HEARKEN UNTO THE VOICE OF THE LORD THY GOD, TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES WHICH ARE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK OF THE LAW, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul. For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off. It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it? But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.” Deuteronomy 30:10 - 14

“See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; In that I COMMAND THEE THIS DAY TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, TO WALK IN HIS WAYS, AND TO KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS AND HIS STATUTES AND HIS JUDGMENTS, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.” Deuteronomy 30:15,16

“I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest LOVE THE LORD THY GOD, AND THAT THOU MAYEST OBEY HIS VOICE, AND THAT THOU MAYEST CLEAVE UNTO HIM: FOR HE IS THY LIFE, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.” Deuteronomy 30:19,20

While the opportunity exists, I beg of all who seek the TRUTH to turn to the JEALOUS CREATOR GOD for HE is a PROVEN SAVIOR, and HE is Merciful to all who SEEK HIM to KNOW HIM and to KNOW HIS Book of the Law – HIS WAYS of Righteousness.

“I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.” Jeremiah 29:11 - 14

“It shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.” Joel 2:32

“Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.” Zephaniah 2:3

We have to learn how to get Our CREATOR GOD to REJOICE, and know that it is not by looking to another god, idol, image, or man. The CREATOR GOD wants our whole heart and soul to LOVE HIM and to WORSHIP ONLY HIM! Then Our GOD will REJOICE and have MERCY on us to return us back to our heritage.

THE CREATOR GOD WILL NOT RELENT!

“HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children,
and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house,
and when thou walkest by the way,
and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”
Deuteronomy 6:4 - 7

“The LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart,
and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God
with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.
And the LORD thy God will put all these curses
upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee,
which persecuted thee.
And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD,
and do all his commandments which I command thee this day.
And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous
in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body,
and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good:
for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good,
as he rejoiced over thy fathers:
If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God,
to keep his commandments and his statutes
which are written in this book of the law,
and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart,
and with all thy soul.”
Deuteronomy 30:6 – 10

The LawKeepers of GOD
ADVOCATES OF EXODUS, FREEDOM, REPARATIONS, AND RESETTLEMENT
https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

“Remember ye the law of Moses my servant,
which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel,
with the statutes and judgments.
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:”
Malachi 4:4,5

It is incumbent upon us all to research everything we hear, see, and read, so that we can accurately SEEK the TRUE GOD and what HE REQUIRES OF US to discern right from wrong and know and understand the Righteous PATH that the CREATOR GOD chose for us to take – not men. What better TRUTH to consider is there than the Book of GOD’s LAW and HIS WORD to HIS Prophets?

GOD’s DIVINE PATHS are not just deemed a Righteous WAY of Life for WORSHIPPING the CREATOR GOD of Israel, but HIS PATHS are HONORABLE, VIRTUOUS, HEALTHY, and UNBIASED LAWS designed specifically to make us a Righteous NATION and prolong our days and prosper our ways in the Land of Israel and wherever we might travel for HIS GLORY.

“Ye shall observe to do therefore
as the LORD your God hath commanded you:
ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left.
Ye shall walk in all the ways
which the LORD your God hath commanded you,
that ye may live, and that it may be well with you,
and that ye may prolong your days
in the land which ye shall possess.”
Deuteronomy 5:32,33

“Therefore thou shalt love the LORD thy God,
and keep his charge, and his statutes,
and his judgments, and his commandments, alway.

“Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments
which I command you this day, that ye may be strong,
and go in and possess the land,
whither ye go to possess it;
And that ye may prolong your days in the land,
which the LORD sware unto your fathers
to give unto them and to their seed,
a land that floweth with milk and honey.”
Deuteronomy 11:1,8,9

Have a Blessed Seventh Day Sabbath of Complete REST!

Enjoy GOD’s Holy Days and let Jerusalem come to mind.

The Blessings of the LORD GOD of Jacob
be upon all Peoples who seek to know HIM
and HIS WAYS of Righteousness!

If you would like the ABRIDGED LISTINGS of TORAH READINGS
for the entire year, feel free to
CONTACT ME: Afraqueen@AOL.COM

SABBATH READINGS – 4/11/20

Genesis 2:1 - 3
Exodus 16:29
Exodus 20:8 - 11
Exodus 23:12
Exodus 31:12 – 18
Exodus 35:2,3
Leviticus 23:3
Jeremiah 17:19 - 27
Deuteronomy 5:12 - 15
Isaiah 56:1 - 8
Isaiah 58:10 - 14
Exodus 27th - 29th Chapters
Isaiah 19:17 - 25
Ezekiel 43:18 - 27
Ezekiel 44:9 - 31
I Samuel 2:12 - 15, 27 – 35
Leviticus 7:28 – 34
Deuteronomy 18:1 - 5
Malachi 1:7,8
Malachi 2nd Chapter
Malachi 3rd Chapter
Malachi 4:4,5
Isaiah 61st Chapter
Psalm 26th Chapter
Psalm 43rd Chapter
Psalm 66th Chapter

EREV PASSOVER (Exodus 11th and 12th Chapters)
(14TH at Sundown) - Determined
by the New Moon Crescent “Sighting” –
APRIL 8, 2020 in the Late Evening

“Thou shalt keep the feast of unleavened bread:
(thou shalt eat unleavened bread seven days,
as I commanded thee, in the time appointed
of the month Abib; for in it thou camest out
from Egypt: and none shall appear before me empty:)”
Exodus 23:15

HAVE A BLESSED PASSOVER
AND FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD,
AND LET JERUSALEM COME TO MIND!

LET US MAKE GOD’S HOLY SABBATH DAY AS EXCEPTIONAL TO US AS IT IS TO HIM! EMBRACE IT AND ENJOY IT, AS IT IS A SIGN BETWEEN OUR GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, AS WELL AS A GIFT FROM HIM THAT WE MAY BE REFRESHED!

“See, for that the Lord hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” Exodus 16:29

“IF THOU TURN AWAY THY FOOT FROM THE SABBATH, FROM DOING THY PLEASURE ON MY HOLY DAY; AND CALL THE SABBATH A DELIGHT, THE HOLY OF THE LORD, HONOURABLE; AND SHALT HONOUR HIM, NOT DOING THINE OWN WAYS, NOR FINDING THINE OWN PLEASURE, NOR SPEAKING THINE OWN WORDS: THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD; AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT.” Isaiah 58:13,14

“And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death. Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.” Exodus 31:12 – 17

Have a BLESSED SABBATH OF COMPLETE REST, and BLESS Our Merciful CREATOR GOD for giving this Awesome “SIGN” and Hallowed Day to us, so that we may be REFRESHED.

THANK YOU, GOD OF ISRAEL, FOR THIS HOLY SEVENTH DAY OF COMPLETE REST!

FEAR AND OBEY GOD’s WORD AND HIS LAW,
AND WAIT ON HIM ALWAYS!

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/DEUTERONOMY%2028TH%20CHAPTERandPICTURES.Adoc.htm

deuteronomy28slavetrade.html

THELAWKEEPERS@yahoogroups.com

http://www.amazon.com/Thus-Saith-The-LORD-Book/dp/1494928035

http://www.thelawkeepers.org/wehavebeenduped.html

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_40.htm

VISIT OUR WEB GROUP FOR PAST MESSAGES
ON THUS SAITH THE LORD AND THE WORD OF GOD:

https://www.theblacklist.net/communities/the-lawkeepers-of-god-yhwh/forum

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/