Greetings:

TheBlackList moderator and editor requests your feedback and comments about your experience on our network.  

I invite you to freely share your opinions and suggestions.

Thanks for being here.

photo
Kwasi Akyeampong
EditorTheBlackList.net
646-820-3540 
http://theblacklist.net | Skype: kwasibility
facebook.png twitter.png facebookpage.png tumblr.png pinterest.png instagram.png

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NYMetro

I've been away for quite a long while (as my inbox designates), but came back to leave an indelible point of view and a most formidably stoic impression on all who read my words; from the perspective of conspiracy theory...THANK-YOU, very much!

• I would like to see more about Black history and I would like for there to be a group focusing on  Black/African history and ancestral energies.  We need to learn from our past in order to build a better future.  Only when we truly understand what has been done to us will we understand why we - people of the African continent and diaspora - are in the situation in which we find ourselves.

I would also like to have a group focusing on healing on all levels - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.  Knowing and understanding this history is an essential part of our healing process. 

I enjoy this site, but it's frustrating when I post a comment and the comment is deleted.  This is not freedom of expression for "all points of view". 

• Thank you, Zhana.
      Thanks for the difference your contribution provides.

Regarding focusing on black history, the entire site is dedicated to that.
      if you are interested, I am willing to create a dedicated Group/Community for you to host and moderate.

I am not in the habit of deleting comments. Please bring any such incidents to my attention whenever they occur for you.

Thanks for being here.

~Kwasi

• Thanks, Kwasi.  I was disppointed that my comment on the thread about "Are We Pimping the Ancestors?" a couple of weeks ago was deleted, as were several other people's. 

Yes, I would be happy to see a new group on the subject of Black history.  I am happy to moderate it, but please bear in mind that my moderation may be a bit sketchy sometimes due to the demands of my health and my other commitments. 

I appreciate and value your appreciation.  Have a great weekend! 

• Thanks for your generosity. 
          I will make sure that you don't experience that disappointment again.

• Thanks very much, Kwasi.  Wishing you and all members of this site a happy Kwanzaa and a happy and prosperous new year! 

• Mr. Kwasi, I am grateful that Black People have this venue to express our views without condemnation.  And indeed, I have shared mine for which I am most appreciative.

Your efforts to give descendants of Slaves and all peoples a right to speak out when we have no voice is more than consolation.

Thank you for this much needed opportunity that eluded us in the past!

Tziona Yisrael

• Thanks for being here and for your contribution.
      Please consider, however, that we are a people as old as time.
      The past 500 hundred years, therefore, is but a blink in our existence. 
      We could use any of our contributional moments in time to define our existence and be defined by, but, why would be transfixed on defining ourselves by this last 500 hundred years?

I will also submit that we were never slaves. We were enslaved but we were never slaves.
      We were slaves to the slave master. To ourselves we were men among men. Why then would the children of Daddy Sharpe and Nat Turner who declared that "I'd rather die a free man that live a slave" consider themselves "descendants of slaves. Why not stand in the spirit of Kujichagulia and define ourselves rather than be defined by others. Slaves do not rebel. I am not a descendant of slaves. I am a descendant of the builders of the Pyramids and Zimbabwe etc.

• Georgia South

He had a lovely wife and family.  However, he did nothing to advance the cause of our people.  He was asked to grant Reparations to our people and turned a deaf ear.  I have no choice but to give him an F.

• Please explain. I don't get what you are referring to.

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/