Georgia

Black Economics

From Richard Younge to KWASI Akyeampong
Sent Jun 3, 2013

I am new to this Site and I am not sure I am posting this in the right place.  However, if there is to be a call to action that call to action needs to be in the area of Business Development.  Our unemployment rate is the highest in America because we are the only people in the World who have more businesses than we do employees!  How can we ever expect our Politicians to give priority to our concerns, when our businesses are too weak to back them up economically?  They can't get elected with no campaign contributions.

Politics are important and we really need that help; but how many Asian Politicians do you really see?  Yet the Asians are making more money per capita than the Whites in The United States and they get the respect that they are due accordingly.  There are many lessons to be learned from other groups as to how to organize ourselves and become real players in America.  I am aware of many of them, but no one can do anything of scale by themselves.

As a People we as Black Americans agree on very little, which leaves us only social causes to rally around.  However, there is one thing that we all agree on, and that is we all believe we need to make more money!  So let's organize around Money.  I know we can get there from here!!!

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the diagnosis.
    No what?

Remember, before there's Us and We there is I.
    We do nothing without you.

You are the one.
    There is no one coming.

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/