TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Arlene Johnson's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"It is my fervent prayer that these people have not been honored because they are pro…"

Arlene Johnson replied Aug 20 to Honouring The 2019 Global Class Of The Most Influential People of African Descent

1 Aug 20
Reply by Arlene Johnson

"People should know this information before they judge immigrants: https://nationalva…"

Arlene Johnson replied Aug 13 to Path to Citizenship for Immigrants on Public Assistance is "Unfair" and "Insulting" to Working Poor, says Project 21 Black Activists

1 Aug 13
Reply by Arlene Johnson

"I commend you for wanting to solve Baltimore's problems, but you need to learn the r…"

Arlene Johnson replied Aug 12 to After Trump Tweets, Baltimore's Elected Leaders Given "Blueprint for a Better Deal for Black America"

1 Aug 12
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

"Excellent report Junious. All I could add would be the information in this link: htt…"

Arlene Johnson replied May 15 to Trump's Boneheaded Policies

1 May 15
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

"Excellent article, but there is just one thing it got wrong. See what that is at htt…"

Arlene Johnson replied Apr 2 to Deaths of Despair

5 Apr 2
Reply by Zhana

Chicago-Midwest

"I never planned to become a publisher let alone an author, but God had those plans f…"

Arlene Johnson replied Mar 24 to Young Person Do You Have A Plan B?

1 Mar 24
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

"Yes, indeed. And Trump is not following regulations either that will be the cause of…"

Arlene Johnson replied Mar 4 to Gaslighting America

1 Mar 4
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

"A sister who knew what the NAACP really represented was targeted because of it. You…"

Arlene Johnson replied Feb 25 to When can Blacks be Homosexual, Illegal and Muslim?

1 Feb 25
Reply by Arlene Johnson

Chicago-Midwest

"For those of you who don't know my background, I attended a community college for 1…"

Arlene Johnson replied Feb 6 to LAZY BLACK PARENTS: BRING BACK ‘THE MANTRA’: The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

2 Feb 6
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

"If learning the first two reasons why President Kennedy taught me anything, it is th…"

Arlene Johnson replied Jan 27 to Venezuela Is In The US Cross-hairs Again

4 Jan 28
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

RSS

Donations Accepted

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = https://theblacklist.net/