TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

H. khalif Khalifah's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"[Brother Junious, as usual your words are 'wrapped' around the entire problem. You…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Mar 22, 2012 to We're At A Critical Juncture

5 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Wes Barnard

"Thank you for this posting: i was the only Black reporter in the courtroom in NYC du…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Dec 30, 2011 to George Wright will not be Extradited, Portugal Supreme Court Refuse US Extradition Demand

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by H. khalif Khalifah

DMV

"I want to thank The Blacklist for reposting my blog of August 22. Even in the afterm…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Dec 7, 2011 to Best Reason to Vote For Re-Election of Barack Obama for President of the United States of America

14 Dec 7, 2011

DMV

"I read you very well Sister.       First of all i hope i am not on the list (smiling…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Oct 11, 2011 to ADMITTING I DON'T "GET IT!" Black People Who Don't Want to Pin the U. S. to the Wall

4 Oct 11, 2011

DMV

"Yes Brother Lukata, Mcolm's teaching on "House negro vs Field negro" speaks to certi…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Oct 11, 2011 to ADMITTING I DON'T "GET IT!" Black People Who Don't Want to Pin the U. S. to the Wall

4 Oct 11, 2011

NYMetro

"Peace! I left out a word in the last sentence of my commentary on your post of "I Am…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Jan 26, 2010 to I am my father

3 Jan 26, 2010

NYMetro

"No doubt your declaration that the KNOWLEDGE that you are the son of “The Father” is…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Jan 26, 2010 to I am my father

3 Jan 26, 2010

DMV

"Great Statement Brother Marvin. Great statement..............Khalifah"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Jan 20, 2010 to KHALIFAH ROLE MODEL AND MENTOR TRANSITIONS DR. IMARI OBADELE WAS CO-FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT

3 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Marvin X

DMV

"I feel your urgency brother Lukata, If you knew what to do to stop the violence toda…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Jan 20, 2010 to A CALL TO CONFERENCE OF BLACK NATIONALIST ELDERS

3 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by H. Khalif Khalifah

DMV

"Yes I have a paypal account - send it to khalifah@khabooks.com Thank you for your in…"

H. khalif Khalifah replied Jan 20, 2010 to Legnedary RNA LEADER, CHOKWE LUMUMBA WON CITY COUNCIL SEAT IN JACKSON, MISSISSIPPI: ANY DISCUSSION?

8 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Emma Lewis

RSS

Donations Accepted

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = https://theblacklist.net/